Celeb thread

Celeb thread

Best celeb

>Daily reminder that the marinafag is still here in celeb threads spamming in his autistic way, as he has done for the past year or so on a daily basis, here is a simple guide on how to identify this shitposter and cancer to /celeb/threads

>1 he usually makes a thread and posts a half decent celeb...then the next post or a few posts later posts his new celeb (who he spams the thread with) right now he spams taylor swift

>2 he is also the pedo mackenzie foy fag

>3 if you try to make a straight celeb thread he spams it with gay pics or pics of men etc

>4he starts accusing everyone who points out that he is marinafag that they are really marinafag

please do /celeb/ a favor and repost this in every /celeb/ thread on a daily basis so true celeb fans can recognise and identify this no life loser who spends up to 15+ hours a day doing this

thanks!

Praise kek

fuck you

I love you more than all other anons combined. The fag actually deleted the last thread.

>marinafag had his last thread pruned by mods as mods realised that hes just a spamming shitposting autistic faggot
kek

What happened to the other thread?

i know rite he is butthurt as fuck he probably just buttfucked a family pet or too lol

for the people who doesn't want to hear about marinafag spam

someone said taytay?

We can only wish he moves onto the pets. Sadly, I think he will stay here.

We post actual women to trigger and stop him.

You are marinafag

Thanks

>someone said taytay?

Kek, bless you. We work together.

And that actually works?

M@rinafag trying to get people to ignore people reminding them about him....

kek

yes

don't post phoebe in response to that. That is marin fag trying to make sure you keep seeing trappy tay and kenzie kid.

He is a major faggot, your filters should be "kenzie" and "taylor"....

You idiots he's fooling you.

filter this M@rinafag

Excellent!

We beat all filters when it comes to MrinaFeg

he should just die.

Marinara struck because we refuse to fap with him

/this

And so much gay sex

Thank you. Sup Forumsrother.

kek

rare pic, unseen. Saved.

Do not filter what he told you to. He is the problem, not us.

m@rinafag surely is having a meltdown right now lets keep fucking with the little twerp, its funny seeing how he loses it lol

Hi, Shaniabro.

If you use that filter it deletes sys32

My nigga. Phoebe for life.

>sitting back and enjoying the show

Let's make it case insensitive and better.

/m.rin.fag/i

>thighs

My ninja

Why post anything else? I could never find a flaw on Shania.

>ITT m@@rinafag has a new personality he pretends to be someone attacking m@@rinafag and spams his own thread due to his mental illness

Thank you!

This works better!!

We are all marinafag

She's still the one...

>m@rinafag surely is having a meltdown right now lets keep fucking with the little twerp, its funny seeing how he loses it lol

I am here everyday now, sad I know. Injured, home all day.

I am making it my mission to fill him with false (You)s and bullshit.

guys I'm posting from my phone. after I used that filter a huge black dick popped up and now I can't get my CPU to even POST.

DONT USE IT

idk what the fuck is going on, but that certainly was a lot of gay sex

Why is she so perfect?

What happened to Ariel Winter?

I am marinàfag

Oh, you can also filter the spammer's regular pics like so. He uses the same convention for his collection. Let's make him change that.

/[a-z]+ [a-z]+ [\d]+\./i

Her genetic destiny?

I am mârinafag

This deleted my is wtf asshole bitch

Does anyone have this supposed pic of Kerry Ingram in higher res? I found the thumbnail in the 4plebs archive but the original image seems to be deleted and i cant find it anywhere online.

>perfect

kek

cuz her jaw is awesome
and her lips are awesome
and her eyes are awesome
and her tits are awesome
and her nose is awesome
and her legs are awesome
and her smile is awesome
and her voice is awesome
and her hair is awesome
and her stomach is awesome
and her style is awesome
and her cheeks are awesome
and her neckline is awesome
her butt is just okay but we'll let that slide

that about covers it

hahaha I love this

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet.
Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag?
Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

Still the one I run to

The Original
Accept no Substitutes

Rebuilding my phoebe folder.

Accept no substitutes.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You love her and want me to respond and post more of her, well here you go friendo
I like you user, though her butt is awesome too and some others things but il let that slide ;)

heres another just for you..

her butt is awesome too

Her ass is pretty nice

Hey. That's great

NEVER USE CODES FOUND ON Sup Forums

She has the body of a dude.

what butt????

her stomach sticks out more than her ass does lmao

You know that you marinafagfags are worse than marinafag, right?

>daily reminder that this person is a neet shut in that tracks what other posters like and post and gets butthurt with his un diagnosed autism

hahaha

If you filter this way, it filters most of what people post on any thread though? Makes Sup Forums useless.

Best Emma

fuck off marinafag, stop samefagging

Unshopped pic of Chloe

Is it me or did she gain weight?

You and me both!

SAVED

>marinafag is maaaaaaad

Where's kenz?

Oh lordy, my fuckin sides. Dem was the days

>posts
>calls others mad

not even an emma her name is emily best emma is pic related

We are!

Loving these random phoebe's yo are posting my man. Saving the shit out of them.

She got banned in the last thread apparantly

shania

>she