Please enjoy the next 4 years of alternative facts

Please enjoy the next 4 years of alternative facts.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/11/russia-putin-elections/506663/
motherboard.vice.com/read/all-references-to-climate-change-have-been-deleted-from-the-white-house-website
motherjones.com/politics/2016/08/stephen-bannon-donald-trump-biosphere-2-arizona
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

al·ter·na·tive
ôlˈtərnədiv/
adjective
(of one or more things) available as another possibility.
"the various alternative methods for resolving disputes"
synonyms: different, other, another, second, possible, substitute, replacement, alternate; More
noun
one of two or more available possibilities.
"audiocassettes are an interesting alternative to reading"
synonyms: option, choice, other possibility;

I don't think the people throwing around this meme know what alternative means. Just because a fact is an alternative doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

gimme a fucking break...

I'm already enjoying the left constantly shitting themselves over anything this guy does. The next four years is going to be a blast

Op posts here because they know they will get their asses kicked on Sup Forums

Trying to earn easy money CTR shill?

pathetic

Sup Forums are just a bunch of lil kids pretending to know everything

Make Chuck cry again.

>not realizing 'alternative facts' was used as a defense by Drumpf's valued Trumpeter Kellyane Conway
There is no alternative to a fact.

fact
fakt/
noun
noun: fact; plural noun: facts

a thing that is indisputably the case.
"the most commonly known fact about hedgehogs is that they have fleas"

Thus "alternative facts" is an illogical and fallacious phrase.

So, instead f posting there, you puss out and post on Sup Forums

Uh huh

Keep trying shill... Still couldn't hack it on Sup Forums

Does your fell master Brock know your here pussing out?

shut the fuck up, you are here too!!

CTR go

Perhaps Orwellian "Double Speak" would be an "alternative way" of saying "alternative facts"

You cling to symbols and believe in meme magic. You are more pathetic than anything I or any other rational person could imagine.

You will die as you have lived: hated, ignored, and alone. Your regressive tendencies are the flickering vestiges of primeval man, and will not survive the century's end. We are the future, and you are not. It is only right, I suppose, that you rage against the end of your race.

I am not a shit eating CTR shill earning money posting shitty memes for a party that advocates for the genocide of many groups.

Enjoy your blood money Shill

Puss.

Enjoy 8 years of all your liberal platitudes getting obliterated.

you obv didn't see the video. Look on YouTube kellyanne Conway alternative facts. I cbf to do it for you

Alternative facts as opposed to what? The outright lies of the opposing side. Posing as normal facts to be devoured by the masses of liberal sheep?

you wish....

okay, keep screaming that everyone is a bigot racist.

Im sure 4th times the charm.

dont need to

only people who don't have a life/can't enjoy entertainment/can't get laid care about politics. women don't count because even if they get a mile of dick every day and watch tv all night actually have no taste or life. that's why they shouldn't vote.

Possibility and fact are polar opposites.

May your mental gymnastics never fail you.

Lies like what?

Your kidding right?

you misspelled eight

mental gymnastics = alternative facts

I'm no liberal. I don't get triggered or offended. I think those are very infantile emotions.

However, I hate retards. Stupid people make me sick and I want them euthanized in painful ways. So when one becomes president, it bothers me.

I don't want him impeached. I want him to check out like Kennedy. He's already passed on his autism to his kids, unfortunately, but we can stop him from fucking again and spreading more sperg.

So much this

>I don't get triggered or offended
>Gets triggered and offended

says the fake news shill

I think the same of you pal.... "alternative facts" hehehe

>against Donald Trump, most likely a shitlib
>bitching about alternative facts
Oh the irony

How about you give us some lies that the left is propagating other than Hillary stuff (she's not even relevant anymore).

You fucking retard

You forgot to look up "fact"

Pic related is an alternative fact

You seem pretty triggered and offended there friend :^)

>anyone who disagrees with me is a shill
excellent post comrade

>denial intensifies into projection

i feel the same way, its like watching a big ass child just telling everyone what to do!

Alternative facts believer...

Sure, do a google search for "are we still in an ice age?" and let me know what you find.

Why are all stories about evil trump deporting immigrants instead of ILLEGAL immigrants?

When the shooting happened on Canada today, why did the liberal media refuse to acknowledge the names of the shooters?

Why did the democratic party's liberal media use the woman's march as an anti trump protest and then ignore the life march?

We can ignore mister "I didn't inhale Clinton who cheated on his wife in front of the nation and his other half who got cheating on the debates which caused a newscaster to lose her job, emails if you like. Hillary and the liberal media are all part of the same thing.

Fake news.

english of this age is rife with college
grad politico/marketing babble,normalcy, moving forward,going forward the way forward, prepay prequalify preregister,preboard preorder, prescreen
noun/verb flotsam
true facts past history future plans true history factual history,,
'to tell you the truth!!!!????
excape for escape
pundents for pundits
what dya mean all else you told me is a lie?
then there are these ,their they're
there
he's
then there are latino chicks you can have fun with after 3 martinis
say after me,,rubber baby buggy bumpers
3 swigs,,wait 10 minutes.
'rrroabber geby gabby gompers!'
nope, rubber baby buggy bumpers
2 swigs,drober begy boggy bompersssss
nope 2 swigs
rrrobber beby gobby gomperssss
nope 3 swigs
then hand down the pants OOHHH!
rrober blagy boggy blaggersss
hand down the back

>wikileaks publish Hillary's e-mails stolen by russians
>but not Trump business
>because russians wanted him to be elected

Hmmm....

Of course they did. They don't have some diabolical plan to take over the U.S. through Trump. They just wanted to get back at the democratic party for what Hillary and Obama did to them.

1. Having a green card makes you legal. Deporting you while you have legal protected status Violates the equal protection clause

2. One shooter in Canada. White,xenophobic
, Trump supporter. Fox News, continued to run the Muslim guys name hours after Canadian authorities ruled him out as a suspect.

3. Pretending that no one has ever ran to planned parenthood, scraped up the 50 bucks and narrowly escaped being a father Jr year in college. Fuck pro life. You don't want the govt regulating your precious guns, then stay away from a woman's body. Simple logic.

4. Hurr Durr, Clinton smoked weed and fucked around with a hotter and younger Chick he worked with, complained to real man ever.

Occasionally lawyers like myself frequent /b for the entertainment, but you should go back to the moral police station and put a bullet in your skull.

If Hillary had gotten in office we would probably be at WWIII's doorstep.

Keep your denial cunt. The bullets are heading your way.

please enjoy the next 4 (8 really) years of shit getting done to benefit America & her interests.

so sorry that success pisses you off.

Because you already lost:due to a shocking Trump victory?

Not with Russia anymore, but China.

The part about women made no sense to me, reclarify? Im interested.

It's possible, I hope not.

Here is what is in store for both Trump and his idiot supporters.

>breaking relationships with partners, pissing off enemies and destroying USA economics somehow benefits us

And I bet you think people are tired of Tump because they hate "winning"

You mean 4 to 8 weeks.

I don't care about guns or the abortions in this case. I am talking about the media using the woman's march for it's own cause.

I was unaware that legal immigrants were being deported. I have seen some fake smears about it but that is it. Maybe some temporary ones for the ones the government has no info on. It's called being safe and making sure everything checks out.

Both Clintons are liars.

I am not going to put a bullet in my head but if things continue I am sure one of you confused libtards will do it for me.

wait is this real?

Demand that cunt ban Saudi Arabia

Fucking shills comming back to this site again
How much money are you guys gonna waste!

Oh and I forgot about the whit,.xenophobic trump supporter. How ironic don't you think?

>Both Clintons are liars.
There's liars and then there are Liars. You fags elected the latter. Trump is , and always has been, a fucking conman.

>
this desu senpai

yeah but as we all know, most americans never made it through highschool

Glad to see /b knows how to perform chemotherapy
For those of you who don't
Simply put "sage" in the options field above your comment text box and you can post in a shill thread without bumping it.
You don't have to type sage in the comments section but it makes shills angry so it's a nice extra touch
Stay woke /b
Sage

shills

no. that WWIII Rumor is straight up Russian agitprop. Clinton just wanted to stop Russia from bombing rebels / civilians and pretending they were bombing ISIS.

The WWIII crap started showing up about 2 weeks before the election and was spammed everywhere. total bullshit.

Putin's goal, most likely, was originally to discredit our election process. There was a great article on it theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/11/russia-putin-elections/506663/

But now that Trump actually fucking won - I assume he will push hard to remove sanctions. Nigger wants that oil.

OP is a faggot

I won't deny it. I have no idea how many lies Trump has told. I also have no idea how many lies Hillary has told. Personally I don't care. I see the media being controlled by the democrats without any attempt to hide their agenda in a non stop barrage against the government and it's starting to get old. I know you probably think I am some stupid Trump supporter but the truth is, I threw away my vote to 3rd party because I didn't agree with either of them.

Trump drinks slovic whore piss

Says the fag on moscow time. Note this is a standard disinfo as well as Trump tactic. Accuse the opposition of what you yourself are doing.

>Trump pays people to attend his rally
Accuse Clinton of paying people to attend rally

>Proven liar and a thief. Brags about bribing politicials
Corrupt Hillary!

>Owes 600M to foreign banks.
Clinton took money for speeches! She's in bed with the banks!

over and fucking over again.

fuck yeah I will.

mentally, no.

Emotionally, also no.

beats dune-coon spunk any day

"Donald Trump is doing exactly what he said he would do" - CNN

The absolute madman.

I thought he was going to flop on all his campaign promises, but he seems to be doing everything he said he was going to do.

That almost never happens.

I don't especially like everything he's doing, but I give him credit for doing what he was voted in to do.

All References to Climate Change Have Been Deleted From the White House Website

motherboard.vice.com/read/all-references-to-climate-change-have-been-deleted-from-the-white-house-website

The problem was all those things were fucking true. Fuck the DNC for picking Hillary.

At least you didn't vote for Trump. You'll be proud of that someday, if you aren't now.

Something to think about - "they both lie" is a false equivalency.

For example - Hillary lied about her email server, and probably obstructed justice by deleting those email. Not good.

Trump has a history of defrauding people. Will look you in the eye and lie to you, even when he doesn't need to. He is a classic salesman / conman. Banks in the US won't even loan him money anymore. Vendors fucking hate him because he rips them off. That is why most of what he does now is just license out his name.

They aren't the same at any level.

To me it was like.. compare it to an airplane.. which of these do I want as pilot:

1) The pilot with 20 years experience, who just got busted for forging some paystubs. It also turns out he got drunk on the job once or twice.

2) The guy in coach who plays flight sim games sometimes, but mostly just likes watching Top Gun over and over. He says he a pilot.

Both of these people have lied. But there is no fucking way I'm letting #2 fly the plane.

Putin has a big pay out for Trump if he ends them.

Steve Bannon explained in a 1995 interview with C-SPAN, Biosphere 2 would be a place that focused on studying societal challenges like air pollution and climate change.

motherjones.com/politics/2016/08/stephen-bannon-donald-trump-biosphere-2-arizona

Great ending to the USA also.

>I don't especially like everything he's doing, but I give him credit for doing what he was voted in to do.

>didn't ban muslims
>didn't bring back torture
>didn't build no wall

Some of them were true for sure. But to claim she is in bed with the banks, when she has stood up for bank regulation. Fuck man, Trump has stated he will repeal all that shit. That blows my mind. Hillary is a fucking left leaning centrist. Of course she is close with the banks - but she at least understood they needed some controls. Trump is fucking crazy capitalism. He is like old school new york politics corrupt.

Of course. It's a Chinese hoax. We can't allow Chinese propaganda to permeate our government systems. That's a right given only to the Russians these days.

>4 years

vegas is paying 1:1 that he doesnt make it past the year

Yeah except that all those thingn about Hillary were true.
I'd like to see your evidence that trumo did any of those things because there is plenty of evidence on Hillary.
Shill

Trump won't ever see it. was thinking this through today. Once trump gives putin what he wants, Trump has zero leverage left. Putin ( if true) would have enough blackmail on him for the US to try him for Treason. I don't think we would ever let that happen - we would force him to resign or whatever/

But why should Putin give him shit afterwards? I hear some theory about 19% of their main state owned oil company... fucking never man.

I hear you but it's not all Trump. The congress are the ones that are really in charge and right now it's republican.

My problem is the blatent connection between the media and the democratic party. That corruption is more in your face in my mind. It bothers me more than any lies either of the candidates got caught in.

Like the women who came forward to claim Trump raped them and then they just magically went away when he won. That kind of stuff pisses me off.

Shills really tryin hard

The end of the great recession and the return of american greatness.

fucking look em up yourself shit stain. I've posted the links a million times - you know its true. I know its true.

Fucking google:

Trump rape
Trump university
Trump discrimination
Trump pay for rally
Manafort and Russia
Flynn and Russia

>he settled! It was never "Proven" in a court of law!

Hillary was never convicted much less brought to trial. Personally I think she obstructed justice, but again no "proof"

Like I said - the shill always calls everyone else a shill. Typical tactic faggot.

Whatever - hills gone, and we got left with a fucking orange face traitor.

Burden of proof lies with you.
You made the claim so you need to back it up.
Not tell others to go look for something you are trying to prove.
Fucking shill.
If you are so mad about people calling you a shill then prove you arn't a shill by backing what you say up with sources and actively contributing to the conversation.
It's funny how all of Trumps rape accusations got dropped right after he was elected isn't it?
you are just mad that you lost.
Shill

>every sentence on a new line
Who let this fucking cancer in here?

Sorry but you lost.
Get over it.
Shill