youtube.com/watch?v=NduDqsd1O-8
lifeandstylemag.com/posts/jim-carrey-girlfriend-suicide-72040
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

has a compulsive spending habit

SHUMBODY SHTAP MEH

He gave away too much free love.

youtube.com/watch?v=U4cbzUG2V-I

Talent too great for the simpering masses who just want to see him make goofy faces and roll around in poop.

youtube.com/watch?v=fNrkcY-I0RA

thinkprogress.org/health/2015/07/03/3676984/jim-carrey-vaccine-tweets/

Plus people just don't find him particularly marketable anymore.

He's a fucking nutter.

He outlived his novelty and went from being the 20 million dollar man to being a has been.

I need to give him more credit desu, he cracks me the fuck up in a lot of his movies.

Vaccine nut and anti gun liberal.

please tell me it's a joke

His girlfriend died and he became too weird.

that video is literally me

didn't he flip out on the kick ass 2 set because he thought the movie was too violent?

What the fuck

i blame jeff daniels

youtube.com/watch?v=NduDqsd1O-8

holy fuck hes lost it

typical leaf

he fucking lost his mind

Me in the fireplace

Love to see him with his beard in the new season of Fargo. But yeah he got to comfy with playing the same role over and over. Like his top three roles would be ESoSM, I love you Philip Morris and the Truman show. If he could channel that in to something better then dumb and dumber 2 I would be so happy. But he was also primarily a 90's comic. His shtick ran thin.

even his smiling face just screams "KILL ME NOW!!!"

Nothing, he's had a great career and will continue to live a great life.

Rolling singles to elect him as VP of the JUST foundation, next in line for the position after B. Frasier an heroes.

damn. thats a really good looking puppet

lifeandstylemag.com/posts/jim-carrey-girlfriend-suicide-72040

Shit

Literally nothing.

As always in the Land of Free, if you do something and some people don't love it, you become an outcast even though waht you've done has nothing to do with your job.

>Actror defends Kinder eggs
Blacklisted.
>Producer dates a 17 y.o. girl
Jailed for 13 lives.
>A designer makes a video game
Outcasted for racism and lynched because his viking fantasy RPG had no persons of shdes of brown.

this.

at least we got some good serious roles out of him before he faded into obscurity.

> Cathriona White, who fatally overdosed on prescription medication in Sept. 2015 shortly after breaking up with Carrey, was found with a suicide note addressed to the actor.

> “I’ve spent 3 days now in disbelief that you’re not here. I can go on brokenhearted and try to put the pieces back. I could, I just don’t have the will this time,” she wrote in a note found by police. She added, “I’m sorry you felt I wasn’t there for you. I tried to give you my best part.”

>“I don’t really know about burial or that sort of thing. You are my family so whatever you choose will be fine.”

> “Please forgive me. I’m just not for this world.”

> After her death, Carrey issued an emotional note saying he’s “deeply saddened by the passing of my sweet Cathriona.” He added, “She was a truly kind and delicate Irish flower, too sensitive for this soil, to whom loving and being loved was all that sparkled.”

i don't think he's going to make it bros ;_;

>i don't think he's going to make it bros ;_;
Stop projecting.

Hes found an inner Light. Hes going to be fine.

sounds like her gravy train was ending and she didn't want to actually work to survive for a few months before she found the next sucker to take care of her.

Let her rot, dumb whore.

holy fuck that video is incredible

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

I think I might be the only one that loved him in The Number 23

>TOPGUNCANADA001 year ago
what are the chances, of a guy like you and a girl like me, ending up together?

Reminder this guy has THREE #1 HITS in 1994. He was unstoppable in the 90s, but as soon as the 2000s hit he tanked. America was tired of "wacky off-the wall 90s" comedy.

is he ok?

He got old. Just imagine how you'll look when ur old TV. I mean shit, u look bad now, imagine another 40 years added on. Disgusting 2bh

he became an insufferable liberal
but living in hollywood will do that to ya

>all of these movies will be 22 this year
I want off this ride

What did he mean by this?

What do you suppose he meant by this?

No you stupid fucking idiot, he condemned the movie after Sandy hook stating he does not condone the level of violence portrayed in the movie you fucking piece of shit cunt faggot. Go suck on a fat fucking dick you worthless shit fucking piece of shit excuse for a carbon based lifeform

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is good though. Bruce Almighty and Yes Man are comfy flicks too.

It's hard being an actor when you gotta pretend to be less cool than you really are.

Nothing. The guy had an amazing career. Had a ton of fantastic movies and not all of them straight up comedies. His only real blunders being the cable guy and 23 but even those movies have some redeeming features.

Reagan comedy biopic when?

He's a changed man

Bingo!

He let his wife fuck those two niggers. It destroyed his life.

Lol what the fuck

>youtube.com/watch?v=fNrkcY-I0RA
Whaaaaat the fucking shiiiiiiit.

>Emma Stone
>Exceptionally beautiful

How did this meme start? She's a 6/10 on a good day. Body is generic skinny girl with ass, face is meme currency. There are so many much more attractive actresses of the same notoriety and not famous women you can see every day. Is it because she's successful that everyone thinks she's a goddess? I thought only women did that.