She asks to use your toilet, what do you do?

She asks to use your toilet, what do you do?

I mean sure why not?

Of course afterwards I'd try to fuck her. Thicc is good.

got anymore pics of her??

You've got the right idea my friend
you bet

One with much more booty

ah fucking nice bro. cheers.
only got real bbw stuff so I'll just post that to keep this thread rolling.

Only if she lets me rub her belly and feed her.

Nice

Perhaps ending in naval fucking?

God yes. I'd love nothing more then to cum inside of her belly button.

We can roleplay that if ya want

I'd like that. Tharja's belly needs to worshiped.

Damn right it does

This'd be interesting to watch. OwO

Go ahead

>naval fucking
is that actually a thing?

I'd start off with a gentle massage to really get a feel for all her fat and to hear her moaning.

Sounds good, shall we begin?

bumping to satisfy this anons interest.

Let her use me instead.

I'm ready when you are

Ask her and see what happens
"user, i'm famished, bring me something to eat."

"Here you go, Tharja. I have a gallon of ice cream and a extra large pizza for starters." *I place the food down next to you as I pick up a slice and begi to feed you

I quickly finish off the slice of pizza, gulping it down "More!" I shout impatiently

"That took no time at all. Here let me get you some more" I then pick up several slices and begin to shove them into your greedy mouth. "How is it?"

"Grawyt" I answer with my mouth full as I chew on all the pizza slices before swallowing them down, followed by a very unladylike belch "BUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRPPP"

"I'm glad" I say as I continue to feed you slice after slice."You've come a long way in the last couple of years. Remeber when you could barely eat half a pizza? Now you can demolish several in no time!"

"Yea" URP "Then you spoiled me with tempting foods and now i'm addicted, it's almost like a curse" I say before finishing off the rest of the pizza

"A very sexy curse. Now you have a wonderfully fat body to lay around and play with. You can't deny how much you like having all this fat" I say as I slap your belly

"I suppose you're right..." I say looking at my gut jiggle as you slap it "But now it's harder to move and I get gas a lot more often, now feed me that ice cream already"

theres a servo down the streer Pleb

This, thread should burn in 404

"You don't need to move around as long as you have me~" I then begin to scoop it and spoon feed you "Yep all you need is me to feed and worship your ever growing body"

"Mhmmm" I gulp down the ice cream "I guess you're right my dear~" I say swallowing more ice cream

"Of course I'm right" Just sit back and let me stuff you senseless" I begin to rub your belly as I feed you some more "its really a beautiful sight. I'm almost jealous of how nice you have it. How does it feel to have all this fat keep you pinned down? I say as I work my hand lower to the belly button

Ask to pay a deposit fee to cover for possible toilet damage.

kek

I take a big gulp of ice cream as my gut starts bubbling a little "Beautiful? Hold that thought" I say as I rip a giant fart into the bed "BRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPTTTT" "Though I must admit it is nice never have to do anything" I say before taking the gallon of ice cream and devouring the contents of it

>Thicc

This is fucking obesity bro

"Yes, beautiful. Just look how big it is! look how it jiggles from the slightest movement. Look how much it controls you now. All you want to do is pig out non-stop until you fall asleep. You went from a thin beauty into a morbidly obese slob!" I then grab a stick of butter and begin to push it into your mouth. "You eat anything I put near you"

"I wish I could argue with that..." You then shove the butter into my mouth as I devour it. "Sadly you're right, i'm addicted to all foods I can get my hands on, no matter what they'll do to me, speaking of which, got anything else to feed me? I'm still hungry..."

I dunno where you're from, but in my country we don't make doorways that wide. Some streets in my town are not wide enough for that.
But yeah the first thing i would do is ask her what is she doing im my house and how the hell she got in/ ehich wall did she break

> roleplaying in Sup Forums
> obese roleplay
fucking degenerates

"I picked up ten burritos and five pounds of bacon just for you my piggy. But first I think you should drink some of this bacon greese first

"Then what are you waiting for? Bring me the grease so I can move on to the better stuff!"

>ITT: nothing but food, like /ck/, except I already don't want to eat because of it.

"Oh you must be starving. Sorry for the wait" I then stick a funnel in your mouth ad begin to pour it in. 'How do you like your drink honey? I like what its doing you your body.~"

I drink every bit of it as it slowly goes into my mouth and down my throat into my stomach as it starts gurgling "Oooh, it's doing a whole lot more to my body than I bargained for..."

"Is your tummy upset? I know more grease is what you need!" I then pour even more into the funnel 'While you are enoying your beverage I'm going to get your belly ready for some loving~" I then shove a stick of butter into your navel "Once it has melted I'll get to have my fun~"

Before i'm able to say anything more grease slides into my mouth, cause my gut to start bubbling and gurgling more audibly as the butter in my naval begins to melt.

why is hyperfat tharja a thing
pls stop

"Oh I love the sounds your belly is making." I pour in the last of the grease and remove the funnel. "That is a good girl" I then go in for a kiss and get a taste of all the things you ust consumed "I love how your tongue tastes."

Because its pretty hot.

suck that turd out of her ass like a push pop and swallow it whole before making her smell my breath and cumming on her face

"That stuff is really messing with my insides, now, fetch me my bacon and burritos!" I say as my stomach bubbles loudly

Ask her how she's going to fit through the door.

"This is just going to make it worse for you. or maybe better as you seem to love drinking and eating such unhealthy things" The then present the pile of food and place it on your breasts "eat up dear" I then begin to kiss your rumbling gut and take in its sounds

Vomit

"It's worth it, I was already to the point where I was pretty much going to nuke the toilet, so no real harm in going all the way anymore" I say shoving the bacon into my mouth along with a burrito

*cums prematurely all over your fat disgusting body as your parents walk in*

nice trips.
So much wut in this thread the trips question has been ignored. I don't know the answer.

"glad to hear that" I stick my hand inside of your navel '"Wonderful its all melted which means its time for my reward~" I then remove my pants and stick my hardon inside and begin to thrust

SAME FAG SAME FAG SAME FAG SAME FAG THIS IS VERY SAD

"Mhmm" I finish off the bacon and start eating the rest of the burritos as you thrust into my naval, causing my stomach to jiggle

I'm sorry ma'am, but my toilet bowl is of standard capacity and can neither support the fecal throughput, or the curb weight of a woman of your carriage.

>this whole fucking thread

wtf

Stop being fat

"It feels so nice in here. All this fat is just swallowing it up" I pick up the pace as I dig my hands into your lovehandles

I finish off the burritos as I moan, feeling your body against my fat, your hands pressing against my lovehandles "This feels wonderful~" I moan

I thrust harder into you as I go in for a kiss "See I told you you'd love this! You were so worried about being a fat hog but here you are now embracing the life." I kiss you again

I kiss you back as my belly jiggles, then gurgles loudly "You're right! Though my stomach feels so bloated and cramped and it's real hard not to expel gas with you thrusting into me, ah!"

"Go on and release it. It'll make it easier for me to keep pounding away and you more comfortable." I kiss you again while continuing to slap myself against your gigantic gut

"Hng! Alright, forgive me for this..." I say before letting loose a bed-shaking fart "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTTTT"

"Damn that was a loud one. There is nothing to forgive. I made you into the slob you are today. You feel any better now?

"Thank you, I do feel a little better, now get back to thrusting~"

"Can do'" I say as I thrust with renewed vigor as I lower my head and begin to suck on your nipples

"Ah! It feels so good user, please keep sucking!" I moan, feeling my tit sucked, along with the pleasure of you pounding my naval

I continue sucking and fucking while my hand starts to grope your other breast teasing your nipples all the while.

why is this happening?

"Mhmm, you're amazing user, harder~" My belly continues to jiggle after every thrust, at this point my panties are drenched

FUCKING STOP

My tongue begins to swirl faster and faster around your sensitive nipple as it pokes out as far is it can as my dick is leaking precum all in your buttery navel.

Make her pay a tariff on all the shit she is exporting to my toilet.

"I'm so wet user, how are you mhmm, so amazing?" I continue to moan as I bite my lip

I remove my mouth from your breast "Because you let me turn you into this. I said if you let me make you into a obese slob then you'd want for nothing didn't I? Your body makes me aroused like nothing else. Every ounce you gain just makes me want you more~" I then pull out a bottle of syrup and pour it into my mouth before diving into another kiss so you can taste it with me

I shove my tongue into your mouth, sipping the syrup as I kiss you passionately

The sensation of this powerful kiss along with the smooth wetness of your belly send me into over drive. The climax is almost here as I keep working away at your gut.

you seem to like tharja very very very much OP

I break from the kiss to moan before re-entering it as my belly starts jiggling immensely as you hump it so much along with making loud bubbling and gurgling noises

The belly noises and kiss are the tipping point. I hold you as tight as I can before my cock begins to spray your navel with my seed. I can't seem to stop cumming from all this.

What's not to like? She has a killer body.

"Oh yes!" I shout feeling my naval filled with your seed, as it sloshes around while my belly jiggles as you continue to cum into my gut

yeah her body could killher

I let out a pleasured moan and my cock spills the last bits into you as I enjoy the sensation of it soaking inits own fluids. "Your navel is the best thing ever." I say before kissing you again