Has anyone ever heard this?

Has anyone ever heard this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NOd6U8wv2mM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

never been posted before

is that a real album?

I like The Doors

Why do people pretend to be too intelligent for Family Guy? It's always been hit or miss and should have ended a while ago but the people who go out of their way to say it sucks almost always shit taste and aren't funny themselves.

family guy funny moments

(That's Laughing Stock, by Talk Talk)

it misses more than it hits desu

not an argument

Incoherent edgy sketch compilation without any heart or warmth. Ugly animation too.

Seth McFarlane's influence on American comedy has been dire
Endless non sequiturs and pop culture references is only funny to teenagers and morons

laughing stock is one of my favorite albums and this image triggers me because i find family guy to be subpar television

Neither is yours

>repeats the same joke over and over "this reminds me of the time I fucked up that cow"
>tries to come across as edgy to be funny, where it fails in both aspects
>recycled family comedy in a market full of them. Simpsons only just got away with it because it was depicting a modern family

OP here, this isn't Laughing Stock, this is family guy - funniest moments

early Simpsons got away with it because it was witty and intelligent while still respecting its characters and the audience.

that too

But what is funny? All sitcoms are the same shit. Been watching big bang theory with my Gf and the jokes are the same unfunny shit.

holy crap loiss !! lol ;)

family guy funny moments

>Sup Forums - music

>implying this isn't music
get out pleb

No this is not going to become a meme
saged

need to watch some clever and imaginative comedy's then, and stop letting the broadcasting stations force feed you

I don't have cable or high speed Internet so I don't watch much tv. What are examples of funny comedy a senpai guy hater would like?

The Simpsons Season 4

British the office
the inbetweeners (first and second season)
naked gun trilogy

Because most of the humor is
>dude Christians and conservatives are stupid lmao

Don't forget Monty Python dad.

But they're, do you Sup Forumsacks get so butthurt easily?

>dude what is subtlety, nuance or originality lmao

and faulty towers

So British humor is funny

>stating obvious facts and calling it comedy

>But they're

kek reddit funniest moments

family guy funny moments

not an argument

family guy funny moments

not an argument

youtube.com/watch?v=NOd6U8wv2mM

i know peter kay gets a lot of shit but phoenix nights and "that peter kay thing" are pretty great comedy

thats p funny ngl

this one has some of the best comedy ever conceived (partridge, peep show, uk office, day today/ brass eye

however has some really dated stuff like keeping up appearances, only fools, and (sorry) python. also the truly horrendous shite that is 'allo 'allo, really?

If the early episodes of only fools (aka that ones before it became a soap opera) aren't a 10/10 sitcom in your mind you are a pleb

Do one with this cover

Rock Lobster by Family Guy

AND IT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING THAT'S EVER BEEN ON TV EVER STEW

HE WAS VERTICAL, AND THEN HE WAS HORIZONTAL

lmao

It has been a shitty meme for a while

>but they're

HE LIFTED HIS LEG UP AND DOWN AND IT'S THE FUNNIEST THING THAT'S EVER BEEN ON TELLY

t. mad German

This is art

here ya go pal

Good job, thanks

bump

test