Anybody else like streetwalkers besides me? Mongers Unite!

Anybody else like streetwalkers besides me? Mongers Unite!

am I the only one that doesn't like if the girl might just have fucked a few minutes ago? Sure, I've probably been with a few girls that may have had fresh cum in their cavities, but I certainly didn't know for sure.

Is it my anxiety dissorder speaking, or what? don't you care if this girl just sucked a few dicks? and washed her pussy lips a bit with only water?

I might die in 10-15 years when my new heart valves wear out so I'm willing to get risky and enjoy the Tim I have left.

Oh, I take risks... this has to do with disgust. It's just... I'm not really attracted to these girls. I'd find more attractive the exact same girl dressed properly in daylight.

The track in my city has some hot ones
Doe.

I always have a wierd boner for hookers! I like the nonlove aspect of it i think!

I kind of have a fetish. If I saw identicle girls wearing the same dress and one was in a club and one was on the stroll just knowing how easy I could bang the latter turns me on immensly

I always have trouble finding where they gather.
Worry also that the police are the ones I'm contacting.
I love watching a pair of black lips suck my big white dick though. It really turns me on getting sucked off by black girls!

Usasexguide.com check out the streetwalker thread in your area. There are ways to limit your exposure to getting caught

hooker

another hooker

Almost as good as the nut I bust is the rush I get picking them up

Lucky you, black ones are a plenty out there

You bang these ones

Bareback

I've never used a streetwalker. The quality is so much lower than online

Sw

Depends where you live. A lot if girls walk the street while waiting for backpage calls to come in.

A fraction of the price and no. Bait and switch.

Same girls at way cheaper

street hookers are great because you can really abuse them for a little more money

20-30 bj. 40-50 fs

not so much the fact that she fucked a few minutes ago but WHAT she fucked a few minutes ago

if you knew the kind of grotesque monstrosities that these girls service on a regular basis, im talking guys who make sloth from goonies look like tom hardy, then youd probably think twice about putting your dick in one

Citation needed

Sounds gay to me

can i pay a hooker to love me?

i used to live in a very rough area of Liverpool in the UK, streetwalkers everywhere on friday and saturday nights when the clubs were chucking out

creepiest ugliest motherfuckers would be curb crawling. see it with my own eyes. but hey you and a few others in this thread are probably the guys im talking about LMAO

To be honest, I don't really care about what kind of monster this girl fucked, except it was probably a male. It's not like I am 100% sure the hooker washed every part of her body correctly. The thing is, if she washed, probably used just water, and done it quick.

Big talk from a hood rat

Baby wipes