What does Sup Forums think of Arrested Development?

What does Sup Forums think of Arrested Development?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
youtube.com/watch?v=2oo6iEqkFnI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reddit tier

Too good and popular so manchildren hate it.

I know it's very reddit but I like it and find it comfy. Except for Season 4, which is still okay but was not comfy but highly frustrating. The timeline was all fucky and I didn't like the little interaction that the characters had. I also wanted to throttle that fucking beaner kid that got to fuck Maeby.

There was no need for a fucking narrator

>there was no reason for comedy in a comedy show

Season 4 was also bit too memetic self wankery for my taste.

But he's a large amount of the comedy.

season 4 retroactively ruined it.

I don't have any problems with season 4. just takes a while to get going.

>i don't rate season 4

Season 4 just lost sight of what made the show good

Probably the funniest white sitcom of the 00s

Swear to God I'm going to become a film writer/director just to get her to do a nude scene.

"reddit tier" = "I had no idea what this show was until reddit started liking it several years after its cancellation so now I feel obliged to say I hate it to earn internet cool points.

reddit: the TV show

True incestkino

well hurry the fuck up then because she's already looks like a middle-aged israeli housewife

She's looked like shit for like a decade. Was cute when she was 13-15.

Are you guys nonce faggots? She's never looked better.

W H A L E
H
A
L
E

Sh-shut up!

it's starting to age like milk.

not all of it but some of the jokes are extremely topical but that happens with most shows.

i'm not saying that i wouldn't drag my dick through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie-talkie
but she looked better in seasons 1-3

I never heard of it until like 2010 when it had been off the air for years.

the technical term is THICC

Alia Shawkat is lovely, but I wish she would do some leg exercise to beef up those skinny thighs. Wide hips + thin thighs = Transformers G1 Bruticus (pic related)

I can't get into season 4, the comedy and magic that was there from seasons 1-3 is just gone. The 1st episode was pretty good but the episode with George Bluth made me cringe.

Season 4 Gob episodes are some of the best in the show desu.

GOAT
O
A
T

Sup Forums thinks this is Reddit tier now? Holy shit. Arrested threads used to be fun.

It was an okay show, but very low brow. Boosted the self-esteem of average people by making them feel smart because they could recognize when something that had previously occurred happened again.

Last season was abysmal.

So what are some high brow comedy series?

>they could recognize when something that had previously occurred happened again.

Do you feel smart?

Agree to disagree.

So playful and cute. I just want to whip her naughty arse and take her hard.

I only watched a few of the very first episodes one time, but I really liked what I saw. It was really funny right off the bat.

Fuck all the >>>/reddit/ posters. Form your own opinions

>Been three years since the Season 4 threads

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

>Hi brother..

Is there still hope for a proper Season 5?

post more sexy alia

Sup Forums is not populated with people who watch television shows or movies seriously anymore. It's mostly people who came here for memes, shitposting and the live threads for things like GoT

I'm willing to bet that the number of posts made by people for who Sup Forums is their main board is like 5% of everything, top.

In my opinion Arrested Development is a pretty good pleb filter. Clever enough to keep the dummies away, but not pretentious enough to not be accessible.

Oy vey

Best girl

No, user. You tell me.

Does asking me that make YOU feel in charge? Does it make you feel like you have any sort of power over me?

A
N
U
S
T
A
R
T

based

ANNYONG

annyong

Annyong

It's Reddit I still like it anyway

Well I guess Reddit has good taste then

Amen to this.

This guy knows what he is talking about

Seasons 1 - 3 are phenomenal, Season 4 was acceptable but not on the same level of excellence.

To those of you who say it is 'reddit', how can something be 'reddit' when it premiered in a non-reddit world? If anything, reddit is trying to be the Arrested Development of websites and failing.

>"you are crook Captain Hook" starts playing

Do you lads reckon that she would be willing to do a sex scene as far as Angelina Jolie in Original Sin?

1.- AD
2.- Its Always Sunny
3.- The Office US / Peep Show

Fight me.

Meme show for memeing fucking. Faggots.

It's okay. A lot of people say you have to watch it more than once to catch all the jokes, but that's only true if you're a regular retard who can't remember things that happened before. If you don't smoke pot, your memory should be fine and you'll realize what jokes and call backs they're referencing as you watch it the first time.

It's reddit because reddit likes it, noob. They think everything is epic and the best ever and they can't exaggerate enough on how awesome maximum brofist it is or whatever the fuck they're saying now. It's written competently and that just blows their fucking minds that it isn't complete garbage.

Tried on a few occasions to get in to it but I just cant

This nigga mad

It used to be one of my favorite shows. The first three seasons still hold a special place in my heart. However, that fourth season was kind of a trainwreck. It had some good moments but it lacked a certain element of cohesiveness that the first three had. It's been discussed before, but it's basically because they couldn't get the actors into the same room at the same time so everything had to be filmed separately and then edited together. It really hurt the way the show functions. I think the people that create the show are aware of this though, and hopefully if they make any more AD they'll fix that problem.

Recently rewatched it, I'm glad I forgot most of what happened because it's definitely my favourite American comedy, the fucking shit with Anne gets me every time

youtube.com/watch?v=2oo6iEqkFnI

I hated the last season, except for all of the Tobias parts. I couldn't last it all so I just youtubed for all the Tobias scenes.

Seinfeld and Curb your enthusiasm should have a place on any list.

Was their marriage ever consumated? Who was taking care of her needs?

They have a child together.

Who's the father?

Maybe.

Tobias is an albino black man.

Oh shit I forgot about Anne! I fucking loved Annyong. Every time he appeared I died.

Best Ann coming through.

Yes. Above The office US for sure. Also Frasier.

Who?

I haven't watched the first 3 season in years

Her?

Only good in season one. Got really obnoxious with all the faggot-pandering.

>This is a 10/10 in kikeland

>Season 4 Gob episodes

You enjoy a total lack of proper pacing and stale fedora humor?

All I see is some mediocre looking jewess.

>I had to take all the pumps out of here a long time ago

What did he mean by this?

It's good

its funny. i like it's always sunny best though

guess i'm a retard then because i didn't even see shit like Lupe's wrong holiday sweaters and Skip Church's