How bout a feels thread. Haven't seen one in forever...

How bout a feels thread. Haven't seen one in forever. Anyone ever feel like no matter what you do is viewed as wrong to people even if it's just sitting down and no matter how much you try to even fix whatever is supposedly wrong it just gets worse and worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vhztDt7-QT8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vnKZ4pdSU-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yup. I just tend to fuck things up. Usually when I'm happy. So life has taught me to fear being happy. Because I know I'll fuck things up eventually.

bump

need to cry

>tfw your irl friends have become full blown Anarchist / Communists
>tfw your online friends are the same
>tfw people avoid you because of politics
>tfw it's been months and you haven't had a conversation with anybody aside from school
>tfw you start to internally blame everyone for your loneliness
>tfw trying to reach out to old friends again and again
>tfw still being avoided
>tfw blame turns into hate
>tfw hate turns into action

>get passed over for promotion
>have to have meeting with person who got my job and people who denied me the promotion to brief them on the job I was supposed to do
>get home and there's an eviction letter on my door bc my dog apparently has been barking while I was at work
>no friends or family for 1200 miles
>7 days to move and only 1 day off in that time period

Fucking kill me. Idk what to do bros. I love my dog to death but I'm scared I'll have to give him up bc I'm gonna end up homeless.

The world feels alien to me. It really feels like I'm looking out of windows when I look at the world with my eyes. I feel like I'm not really a part of the world, that I am something 'other' existing within it, or 'on' it. It's like I'm living in a shell.

I've made choices to go to university and what to study there, but despite the fact that no one pressured me to make any specific decisions, they still don't feel like MY choices. It's like I'm on autopilot.

When I ran away from home the other day, that was an attempt to claim back autonomy and control of myself. When I was walking throughout the streets without a plan of where to go, I felt like I had successfully rejected the plot that had been already been written for me by the world. But it was cold and wet so I came back.

It feels like I'm not really free.

I've stopped doing all the things that used to entertain me. I don't game or watch anime anymore. I don't have a single friend. I can't connect with anyone.

Isn't this why we're on Sup Forums?
That fleeting feeling of human connection that seems so distant in the real world?

Even if it is just to call someone a faggot.... you faggot.

lawyer basically told me I'm fucked.

even with a plea deal, I'm looking at 10-15 years.

I'm 25, no record, never hurt anyone...I have no future. I won't be employable, my perfect gf (for me) is so kind and supportive and she wants to stay with me but I can't
ask her to throw away the best years of her life. Having kids would be impractical and I'll just be a despondent shell....

I want to kill myself and just let everyone free of my shame, but I'm a coward...I don't know if I can do it.

What did you do?

If you felt better when you ran away, that's a good sign in a weird way. It means you CAN feel better.

All you gotta do is pinpoint what it is that makes you feel like you do, and change it. Maybe it's getting away from the people around you, maybe it's getting out of the place you're in or ditching your life plan and getting a new one.

Whatever it is, do it. It may be a cliche, but you only live once.

like your bodhy isn't yours and that your just the 'soul' trapped inside it as life just flows its course around you and the current just takes you with it??

I know your feels, user...

Don't kill yourself user. It might seem like that would be easier for everyone, but the only person getting off easy would be you.

I wish I had some idea what to say about how to manage,but all I know is that death isn't it.

I've read this like eight times and I still get feels

that's not the point

>If you felt better when you ran away, that's a good sign in a weird way.
It felt good for about 5 mins but then I realised I couldn't sever myself from my current life like I planned to. I cried in a park for an hour because life's not like it used to be.

>Maybe it's getting away from the people around you
Already tried this. I burned bridges with all my friends over a year ago because I thought maybe I was better off without them. I was so wrong, I wish I never did that.

>Maybe it's getting away from the people around you
I'll be moving away in a couple months, but it feels very much like the things I'm feeling come from within

>or ditching your life plan and getting a new one
Maybe. I do feel like I haven't really decided for myself what my life plan is. I do have one, but it feels like it arranged itself before me rather than me creating it for myself. It just feels like the natural thing to do. So why doesn't it feel like I chose it? Because I did choose it, no one made me. But it doesn't feel like it.

Jesus Christ

Women really are poison

I'm just curious

We're user man just tell us please

youtube.com/watch?v=vhztDt7-QT8

It could be chemical man. You ever been on any meds or discussed this stuff with a doctor?

ya ik, this one hit me hard

is important, decides if you deserve pity

is this supposed to make people hate America or love it?

I can't hanle prison, user.

Life wasn't perfect before, but I was happy.

I spent 7 days in county and came out a defeated and broken piece of shit..I've been on home incarceration since August. Every day I wake up feeling worse and more guilty. On most days I dont get out of be, even to eat
whats the point?

I go to mandated therapy where they just lie and say nice things to help me feel better...

I was depressed when my best friend died...I don't know what this is.

Never been on meds. I've talked with a counsellor before, but not about this. It's only recently that I've been able to identify how I feel.

It all started when my relationship with my gf failed just over a year ago. I don't miss her as a person one bit. But when I was with her I accustomed myself to being in this high, that now that I'm not in that state anymore regular life seems much worse. It would be the same with anything else that gives you a high, like drug addictions.

So yes, it might be chemical. I'm scared of taking anti-depressants though, what if I just get the side-effects without them helping? I don't wanna grow moobs

lol so people even called Republicans Nazis even back in the Kennedy days

neat

I don't know if this is any help, but people have a way of adjusting to whatever they have to to keep going. I've seen it.

Not to say it won't suck ass, but I don't believe you will break and die in prison. I believe you will adapt. That's what people do.

I saved pics from anonib. The girls all looked legal...they
weren't.

showed a friend, he told girl, she called the Feds.

a few selfies with no sexual activity have destroyed my life..

kek, moobs

user, if you get on meds and they don't help, you just stop takin em man,

Look, everybody gets depressed, and it's normal to feel shitty when shitty things are happening. But if you feel shitty when shitty things aren't happening, it might be time to talk to a doctor. There's no shame in that.

This is why cp should be legal

I've gone into a depression before but I feel lIke I'm sliding back into it. Even on Sup Forums where I usualy go to you know wank, i just feel emotionless and I know my family can't afford to take me to a doctor. I don't know I feel that I'm slowly geting dragged into depression and it hurts cuss I know a month from now I'm gonna do something stupid

crawl in a hole and stay there

why did u show to friend

HOW ABOUT YOU GET A JOB RETARD. STOP BEING A LITTLE BITCH

I understand that...survival and adaptation are incredibly strong instincts, but what will I become? wht do I have to look forward too?

my only real friend is getting married this summer...my sister next summer...my parents will most likely die while I'm locked in a cage like a fucking animl.

i wont have a car, a home, money…I cant have guns (my only passion/hobby since age 12)

even after "paying my debt" ill habe decades of supervised release amd a life time on the SO registry.

whaat life is that?

What's this from?

Is there any other way you can get some kind of medical attention?

Doesn't sound like much of a friend to me.

being a stupid guy...
>har har it's so-and-so from school, bro.

Suck it faggot depression is a fake illness

Guys will use any method to get closer to a girl they want to bang, even if it means betraying a someones trust to capitalize on a mutual hatred

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vnKZ4pdSU-s

lost the roll dude
hope you are white
if i were you id go for good behavior, as long as you don't get in with the wrong crowd you should be fine

I bet the dude didn't even bag that chick

I wish I had a positive answer to that that wouldn't be bullshit. But I wish you the best. It seems like the only option is go go through it and see what happens. Don't kill yourself though man, you never know.

im an average channer..white, 25, overweight and beta.

Other prisoners will walk all over me.

there isn't even parole in the Fed system.

I could have forcibly raped my neighbors daughter, gone to state court, and served ~3-4 years...

agreed every male freind i had they fucked me over for a girl.

Yes, retard, the most complex organ in the human body - by fucking orders of magnitude - is somehow the only organ that never malfunctions.

No matter what i do, my parents harrass me. My real father is worthless and hates my guts. Just recently (as in yesterday) my mother came into my bedroom in her bipolar rage, broke everything i worked so hard to get. Kicked me and my girlfriend out onto the streets. Now she taunts me consistently about my remaining belongings at her house, tells me im a worthless waste of space and that i can rot out in the cold. Its below zero in wisconsin right now and she left me with a few changes of clothes. So here im left in my thoughts and from this night on and for however long i live, i will be contemplating suicide. By the time this is even read i will be either hanging or bleeding out in the woods. More has happened leading up until this point, but iv come to the simple conclusion that life isnt for everyone. Thanks for reading.

Fuck, man.

what about your gf? anywhere she stays that you can too?

No. Her mother has accused me of multiple things that i am now facing a class f felony at the age of 18. I have no other options at this point. All i am is a burden on those that know me, and a menace in the eye of the courts and public. Theres no where to escape the constant thoughts in my head. The mental and physical abuse growinf up has taken its toll and i cant deal with it in my head anymore.

I havent experienced anytbimg like you have but I have the same kind of problem with not being able to control my thoughts. It's not fool proofbut try to focus on anythijg that canmake you survive. Dont havethe thoughts take over your sanity or more than what it may be. I would list options but you are in a shitty moment. Sorryand best of luck really.