Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense and to protect your family, home and country?

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense and to protect your family, home and country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X0qgQoej5zE
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2010-2014.xls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because I have a decent-sized dick

>compensating with a .223 inch diameter bullet

wow, you really are a noguns retard. Congrats!

Because I live in an apartment and a .223 round would rip through the walls and possibly kill several people trying to stop an intruder. And country??? We have an military for a fucking reason.

why do you post stupid threads

because I'm a schizo and I'm pretty sure it's illegal & a bad idea

i do

We also have English classes for a reason. Fucking get some

this. more than half of your tax money is going to the military. i think your country's gonna be fine

>Fucking get some
Are you black or just white trash?

8/10 bait, because I'm bored enough to answer.

Because it's a lousy weapon for close in defense. Unless you're going to be manning the ramparts, it's too long for self defense.

That's why military PDWs are all bullpup designs. The longer the weapon, the onger it takes to swing it onto the target.

Handguns are ideal for close defense, if you have to have a rifle, get a IWI Tavor SAR or a Kel-Tec KSG for maximum lethality.

Which part requires correction, the missing Oxford comma? Or are you referring to the triple question mark usage?

>implying I dont have 4 already

which part of his message did your broken brain replace with a trump sign?

I'm not really interested in guns and like spending money on stuff that I'll use or get some enjoyment from.

I do op

because I'm epileptic and not trained in gun safety, I do keep a 120 lb draw bow though, is that good enough papa?

.223/5.56 isn't a magic bullet. I isn't going to zip through 10 walls and kill you neighbor

>has multiple recievers
>mah nigga

Because ARs are expensive and useless for all of those things. Plus, I don't have a one inch penis.

Hah, jokes on you. My penis is 0.5 inches!

It was hyperbole. A logical fallacy perhaps, but it was done for illustrative purposes. Seriously though, those things are fuck-all for most people. It's a status symbol for some perhaps.

youtube.com/watch?v=X0qgQoej5zE

Question-how much did that butt stock cost?

I have 3.
.45 on the nightstand for home protection.
However, if I was gonna duke it out street battle style, I'd break out the FN FAL with the 30 round mags.

>being this upset
>samefagging this hard

I shygddt and embarrass yourself like this fucktard.

Legit

I think it was around $200. Not cheap, but the UBR is hands down the most rigid collapsible stock on the market. Basically a fixed stock in terms of strength. A bit heavy too, which some people prefer if they want to balance out a front-heavy rifle.

Chek'd

Got a cheap pistol chambered for .380 rounds next to bed, good enough for home defense.

Civil defense or hunting libtards would require such a rifle tho. Would only need the .380 for point blank execution shots tho.

Because I have a Sig p226. More than enough for self defense.

>no insulation
>not wiring
>no studs or hardware
>doesn't say anything about the barrel length on the AR and doesn't show it
>hollow points

i'm not saying that it wont go through walls but you should be sure of your target and what is beyond it before you fire.

Sorta the point, while very unscientific, it displays something that should be considered,

>draw wall is shit and should be thought of almost like paper)

Folks saying .223 won't puncture dry wall and crap need to do some more research.

That all being said, Varmint rounds might actually have less penetration w/ high velocity and light projectiles causing fragments on impact, but the best bet is to hit the bad guy.

Nice. Chambered in what?

im a multiple felon i dont see it happening

I do

Because I'm not a fucking coward who's afraid of the world.

Commiefornia that's why

I used to live there. I feel your pain.

I don't think you know how rifle bullets work

Hey asshole, don't you go talking about the Oxford comma. Some things are important, necessary, or sacred.

I live here now. And the exact reason we have those laws is because idiots like you shouldn't have access to dangerous objects.

>dangerous objects
>would be upset if he was carded for bying silverware.

You're so right user. I'll turn my firearms into the nearest constables this instant! These scary-looking babykillers are practically going to go on a shooting spree all by themselves! God bless you, user. You just saved many lives.

I'll turn mine is as well I guess

My country isn't worth protecting. If a foreign army attacked America, I'd consider defecting on the spot and helping them. It would depend on who it was, but honestly these days the bar would be set pretty low.

But I do have an AR-15 though.

bait/10
Nigger try harder.

i see what you did there

>bayonet

my god...you're practically a murderer. You should be ashamed of yourself. Drum maga-clip-a-mag-assault-clipazines too? Despicable.

Cause I got one of deez

>rifles killed 248 people in 2014
>blunt objects killed 435
>hands, fists, feet killed 660
>knives killed 1,567

hmm...yeah...we REALLY need to ban hands and kitchen knives. THANK YOU user YOU ARE A HERO

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2010-2014.xls

Reading this made me cringe

I have one, but I just use it for game and sport. If you used an AR15 for home defense, it would be able to go through the robber's head, through two walls, and still, easily, be able to pierce some poor bastard's skull from down the street.

I'm poor.

I know, everytime I touch the bayonet I am drawn to severe murderous rages......

light .223 bullets lose a substantial amount of velocity upon striking barriers and are more likely to keyhole with each successive penetration further reducing lethality.
compared to heavier bullets such as those used in pistol cartridges like 9mm or 45acp or proper rifle rounds they are actually ideal for hd in that respect. obviously this only applies cartridges such as 5.7, 4.6x30, .223's lighter bullets 53gr and less.
in a dense apartment complex or any similar situation discipline and shot placement are key, you better mean to send that bullet downrange.

Tactical assault knot

No. None of what you said is true. Stop getting all your knowledge from movies

You can get for under 700$ I have pistols that cost more.

>thinks an intermediate caliber out of a 16" barrel is identical to armor-piercing .50 cal

you people are really fucking stupid

for plugging the wounds afterwards..........

AR is cool guy

Maybe this summer, but I really don't have 700$ in the rainy day jar.

I got my nuggets and an SKS though, so I'm still a happy and safe boy.

don need no AR15

not sure if joking or just a nigger...

Not sphinx/10

Every nigger here in Chicago has one of these

>this

Live in Virginia, also fully white. I'm scared for your safety user you should probably consider not living there.

Fellow Virginian here. Ima assume you're a nigger as well.

I live in one of the better neighborhoods on the north side of Chicago thankfully. All the niggers go out and shoot each other on the west/south side of Chicago.
I'm still packing though, so I wish a nig-nog would try something.

Aren't both Virginias two of the shittiest job markets, most poverty and trash wracked states in the union?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
What part of va bud?

Joking man..........

mah Sup Forumsro, cop here cleaning gun, discharge thru floor whilst cleaning firearm kills teenage girl in apartment below. 9 mm. and just 4 the, i cant fukin afford an assault rifle.

Lol wat

because i'm a poor

Idk. I have a 6 figure a year job.
VA beach my nig.. you?

All you need is you fucking fists and legs you stupid fuck. I hate faggots like you. I hope you rot in hell. Die mother fucker die!

Use your fists and legs all you want faggot, I'm blowing your brains out.

built one and sold it for large profit

>le edge
The post

Because I own a SOCOM 16 and went down the 7.62 NATO path.

So much better when you blast big meaty chunks out of muslims and communists than stabbing them with fast small bore ice pick bullets.

Over-penetration. medium population density, shotgun or expanding pistol ammunition makes more sense.

Suck my dick. I dare you. No. I double dog dare you!

Stupid Amerifag. I wish I could feel sorry for you but you don't deserve it.

>idk what I'm talking about
Ftfy

>le edgy

>Having a rifle ever with a barrel over 14.5 inches.
>SS barrel
disgusting
>variable optic
self defense!? kek

I could go on.

LOL.... what weapons do SWAT teams carry for forced entry? 5.56mm M4 carbines?

Why? The high velocity bullets come apart on sheet rock. Just don't use the M855 penetrator ammo... Use the SS109 lead core or the frangible bullets.

Same reason you should use birdshot in a home defense shotgun... Up close it is a lethal hit while the shot is densely packed together.... After a few yards it separates and the shot is too small to have the mass to penetrate residential sheet rock.

>Le faggy

That makes you a real man with balls the size of coconuts.

>more edge
The post

SS109 is literally the name for the penetrator projectile in M855 ya fucktard. Did you mean M193?

Holy fuck you people are stupid

Butterknife theory. Shitty gun gets you a better gun in civil break down.

I want to fuck you with a hot iron rod in your ass. Teach you a lesson

Is this what kids call edge these days? How new are you ?

RVA homie, small world