Dick rate

Dick rate

Stupid and desperately seeking attention, like the rest of the cock posters here.

You can fuck my chicken with it.

If the chicken doesn't object, which it probably will.

go to

super nice dick
lonnnnng wombtickler
great light pubes
sexy slight bend
coloration blotchy
head a bit small

8/10 enviable

very good weiner
thick, hard, solid, and powerful
sexy veins
good color
skin bunched on shaft
head a bit dry

7.5/10

very nice
good size, real thick
huge sexy foreskin
nuts look small/squashed
head a bit...strangled looking
could be harder?

7/10

GET OFF Sup Forums U CUNTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

8/10

7/10
Head is a little small for my taste.

GET OFF Sup Forums REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

9/10

But i like looking at cock

Can you take picture at different angle?

r8 it.

6/10

R8 my small peepee

awesome
best nuts so far - big, full & virile-looking
classic two-tone color
good size
great hardness, posture
Sexy frenulum
skin a bit blotchy

8.5/10

6/10 because of size.
Wouldn't turn it down though

Bump

Yes?

7/10

Yes!

Anything to improve?

Not really. Looks great :)

rate

9/10

8/10

rate?

10/10
Wow, that's all i got.

that just boosted my confidence by a lot. haha. thanks

Rate?

If you dont mind my asking, are you gay or straight?

9/10

straight. just nice to know all opinions. girls and guys. i assume your a guy. (sorry if you arnt... just... Sup Forums/b/)

Hey boys

I would suck every cock in this thread dry

every?

R8 me

Every single one i just love cock

Good to know!

weird looking baby dick

I am happy with those numbers!

you're not used to uncut dicks?

Mmmm that precum

Rate?

Thats why i asked lol. I am a girl, but i rarely say so because i dont post pics.

Got plenty of that.

rate?

ah. makes sense. well, thanks for the wonderful rating.

9/10

rate thank you

Rate?

6/10

R8

I'd join in on that blow bang

R8?

>>KEK

R8ate

so shiny.
Did you smear pre cum all over dat knob?

Even though cut, looks nice.
7/10

You need to trim it up and make it look presentable.
Looks to have so much potential.

Would sit/not sit

Wat about?

8/10
Good for you, m8

Rate?

Beef jerky/10

Size?

You mean the shaft and surrounding areas? I always thought it was a bit small, only like 5.5 inches and the head is dried af because I'm cut.

Working on restoring foreskin rn.

I would worship your cock with my mouth on a daily basis Sir.

Kik: Drrific for a rate

Yeah, I hear ya.
But yeah, you got some nice meat. Treat it well.

Wow! Thank you! Even if it was soft?

You're very welcome. And yes, I would want you soft when I start. It's a turn on to feel a cock grow in my mouth. You have a very beautiful cock. I would definitely service you any time you wanted, and I would swallow. Nice cocks deserve to be treated good.

ur dick looks weird dood.

On my hardest day, 8".Normal nights around 7" and girth usually sits between 2" to 3".

Head size - Tiny.
Shave size - Very long.
Thickness - perfect.

Over all rating? 8/10 - Would let you shove that balls deep up my asshole. The tiny head is perfect for anal penetration.

Why thank you. If I can muster up another hard on. Is there an angle you prefer? Also are you male/female. Doesn't really matter. Just for polling purposes :P

I'm sure it'll be a bit of a disappointment to you, but I am a guy. The shocking part is, i'm not gay. I just happen to love cocks. It's weird for me. I am not turned on by men at all. Masculinity does nothing for me, but cocks have always turned me on. It's strange. I guess I could be considered by since I love and adore women, but cocks do it for me. So yeah. I just admire a nice cock. Always have. Yours really is wonderful. Would be happy to suck you off. As for any angle? I like a side view, to really get a good view. I do like the point of view pics you've been posting though. Would be my view if I was sucking that for you.

Hmmm interesting. Well life is definitely not black and white or one or the other so I fully understand. We all have something that puts us in the grey area of sexuality. I do appreciate the compliments either way! I'll see what I can do about a side angle for ya.

Yeah, I know I shouldn't try to put a label on whatever the hell my sexuality is, but in this day and age? Everyone seems to judge. I just know I'm not gay because I could never be romantically involved with a man. It's strictly the dick that gets me going. It's something i've never really been able to understand. I have always dated women, I am extremely turned on by femininity, I love pussy, I love tits pretty much more than anything else on this planet, but there is still the fact that I am into cock. Just one of those things. I kinda stopped trying to figure it out.

Anyway, no problem on the compliments. You should be very proud of that cock of yours. I hope it gets pleased often, I wish I could do it for you. Also, thanks if you can get that angle I described, if not, that's fine too. Thanks again for posting the pics either way.