If I were to take one large bottle of hard liquor to a party filled with 18 year olds...

If I were to take one large bottle of hard liquor to a party filled with 18 year olds, which would you suggest for me to bring?

They won't give a shit as long as it's free. If there's a bunch of girls, just get some fruity shit.

And remember to add in some of your semen.. girls love it !

190-proof Everclear. If you want to actually remember the night though, Vodka or Jameson.

It's some whore and her friend's birthday party, so yeah I guess there'll be quite a lot of girls there.

Sounds like a good idea, but what if I want to drink from the bottle too? Isn't that kinda gay?

Which Vodka tho, there's so many of them.

Absinthe... like 70% alcohol bro

That shit is pretty expensive.

Is it true that it gets you pretty fucked up though? I reckon that'd be fun.

Fuck anything. Smirnoff isn't a bad brand. And that's why you get a little bottle of rum for yourself.

If they ask you why answer with a straightforward manner that you fear someone might lick the bottle. Works for me everytime and there had been girls that actually kissed the bottle afterwards.

A bunch of fag minors in this piece of shit thread

Which part of 70% alcohol you didn't got?

3L bottle of JD

this guy gets it.

It does... mostly because you don't realize how much damage 70% alcohol it's doing until it's too late and you start tripping and saying random shit... if you get it be careful, it's too easy to start puking after 4 or 5 consecutive shots

>That shit is pretty expensive
It's 70% what did you expect?
>Is it true that it gets you pretty fucked up though?
70%!
Have you literally never drunk before?
Fuckin' kids man I swear
Ta

I'm in Australia mate, drinking age here in 18.

Oh shit true, I forgot Vodka and shit is usually only like 40%

The largest my local store has is 1.75L and it's $120.

Sounds pretty intense, but fun too.

I've never actually drunk straight from the bottle, the only time I drink is usually at a bar or something and order cocktails because I don't like the taste of beer.

A Jack Daniels is always well received by everyone
I'm 18 so yeah

>The largest my local store has is 1.75L and it's $120
Get that then.
Or go on the JackDaniels website and buy the 3L bottle directly from them. In the UK a 3L bottle is only £90
>I'm 18 so yeah
This guy is an authority because how old and mature he is!

DUDE! STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND MAKE UP A DIRTY OLD MILK JUG FULL OF RIOT PUNCH! BLUE KOOL-AID AND GRAIN ALCOHOL! IT'S THE ONLY LY WAY TO DO IT. AND DRAW A COCK ON THE JUG FOR GOOD MEASURE. NOW NOW NOW!

Holy shit dude i thought alcohol taxes in my state were expensive. A half gallon of jack daniels is a good 40-50 bucks and thats a good chunk of change for a bottle of booze. How much is a 6 pack of beer there? In my area its 5 bucks for cheap beer and 10 for the more expensive crafty type beers

This

Nah i'd bring a fresh bottle no one is going to want to drink some strange concoction you made in your bedroom with god knows what in it. If you are gunna make a big mix do it at the party

Do you reckon it'll get here in time for this weekend?

Fuck that's like $150 AUD for 3L, only $30 more for almost twice the size. That's pretty good.

Doesn't look like my local store has that unfortunately.

It's like $18 for a 6-pack of VB, which I'd say is pretty popular here in Australia.

Whenever I order from their site it's here within 1 or 2 business days

>be Australian
>wants to buy a bottle of vodka and not bring a slab of beer
if you're this big a poofta just buy a heap of coola longnecks for you and the girls

Smirnoff blows. If you can't afford Tito's or better, then get Pinnacle or Svedka. Cheaper and better than Smirnoff.

Find one of your wog mates who has parents that make home brew. Grappa or Rajika or whatever it's called. Shits brutal

Listen kiddo get on large bottle of the second cheapest vodka(0.7l),get two bottles of the cheapest dry champagne(0.7l),3 small cans of energy drink and 2 bottles of the cheapest water(1.5).Empty the water bottles,pour 1 bottle of champagne in each add equal amounts of vodka and then fill with energy drink.Do not shake it ! just gently flip the bottle gently a couple of times after you filled and closed them.Add a drinking game to the mix and you will be the hero of the night

Like I said, I don't really like the taste of beer. Most of the people there are probably going to be about a year younger than me anyway so if they want to get beer then they can try to get it themselves, which they won't be able to. I prefer the taste of hard liquor, and if they want some then they can have some.

I'm the wog in my group of friends, and my parents don't make home brew. I do have a friend who makes grappa, but he's out of the country right now.

>Asking about what to bring to a party with 18 years old
>Ignoring the 18 years old

Here you go, make this is the girliest drink ever
I promise you cannot taste any alsohol in that shit.

1 oz vodka
1.5 oz razz bacardi rum
.5 oz malibu rum
1 oz blue curacao
1oz lemon juice
top with sprite

Spoiler alert all vodka is the same

Tequila

I'd try bringing some sort of booze, Cotton

Be a Chad and just turn up empty handed and get annoyed that no one brought alcohol you enjoy but drink it all anyway

so basically you're a ponce?
;the guy that sits there amongst the 17 year old plebs sipping his 'hard liquor' and feeling superior.

I don't really feel superior to them, I just really don't like the taste of beer.