Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y033iJ53OJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

def red and the one to her rigjt

anymore of red in that dress?

2 and 5

1 and 5

3 and 5

I would have to see their feet before I choose.

Holy shit there is no wrong answer!

heres more of 5

1 and 2

2 and 4

How about 3??

>from left to right
you can keep those

1 and 3, 3 is making me diamonds

4 and 5

1, and 3,
heres more of 1 and 5

white dress, and red dress, please post more

1 and 3!

1 and 3

heres 1,3, and 4

MOAR

op here, heres more of them

blue dress and white dress

2 and 4

definitely 1 and 3

1 and 4

3 and 4

2 and 4

1 & 2

3. Holy fuck.

1 & 5

Pick please

3 & 4

2 and 4

here

4 & 5

4 and 5

objectively i can say middle and far right. look at the tits

Dump everything you got!

this one is controversial, so ill start with least controversial. lets pick the far right as a slave and get her out of the way. now. get this. the second from the left becaus that ass. think about it.

objectively, valuing tits is subjective

only far left
no others

EVERYONE GO HERE RIGHT NOW, IT'S SERIOUSLY HAPPENING! youtube.com/watch?v=Y033iJ53OJw

#1 slave: left
#2 slave: mid
They will take turns deepthroating my 5 inch dick while the other cleans my anus with their tongue.

this is a good example. it looks hard, but it requires some thinking. you have to think about who is going to be the best fuck and i see one fatter than the rest girl which you know how fuckwild they get, and then you take your pick from your fav ugly. my next pick would be a 51-49 tie with the second from the left coming out on top and the middle girl coming in as runner up. think about who youd fuck and make out with

#1slave (left) will gag, choke, drool, and cough all over my dick.
#2slave (second from right) will clean the insides of my anus with her tongue.

there is a limit concerning whats too fat to fuck, and that whale at the middle right is hovering around that line, but middle black is all game for sum doggystyle dicking

Pick 2

disagree w me fine, but put up your conclusion

1 and 3

second from right will my pampered slave. she will satisfy all my sexual needs while the second slave (right) will be my torture pet. she will watch while in constant restraints. she will be whipped and anal trained with bigger dildos over time. she will also serve as a toilet for me and my first sex slave.

this ones hard, but ill pick middle and right. think about it. who do you want looking down at you while youre eating their pussy?