HUMBLE. Best rap song debut since 2010

Since when was kendrick lamar a numbers guy? I know all his albums go platnium but i would never think his eminem tier popular with the normies.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_music_artists
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's it like discovering you're a normie?

How the fuck did you -not- know that Kendrik is literal normiecore? Like seriously how is that even possible?

Drake is still 20 times richer. Drake won the game.

I'm just surprised, songs like Wesley's theory and u are normie sheilds, yet he can come back and make this simple shit and get millions of plays

Drake's is trash though

So let me get this straight; you're surprised that someone who made one of the most universally acclaimed albums of the decade is super popular with people?

Drake doesn't make a living off of race baiting. His OVO crew is multicultural.

Niether does kendrick lol

to pimp a butterfly isn't exactly accessible mate for most people

>Niether does kendrick lol

Fucking retard.

I'm sorry to break it to you mate, but you have no idea what accessible means. TPAB is literally the normie album of 2010's

But he's normie core.

>Drake won the game.
>he's still insecure as fuck

>kendrick
>not eminem tier popular

Nigga you are retarded. He's like one of the top 3 biggest rappers right now. Kill yourself.

I honestly never thought he'd top his own pop-rap perfection Swimming Pools that peaked at number 16.

No it's just the best album of the 2010s

Good artist only get better. I still feel like kendrick hasn't peaked yet.

>it's just the best album of the 2010s
HAHAH oh my god, how to prove you're a normie 101

Hip-hop nowadays is extremely popular, even more so than in 2012. Any hip-hop album debuts at number 1 nowadays, Future had two in a row within weeks and singles from bigger artists typically debut within the top 10. It was a bigger accomplishment back in 2010.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_music_artists

eminem tier is a pretty fucking high tier, 'retard'

Best or critically acclaimed doesnt not always equal most popular

>"Humble" is the highest debuting rap song on the Hot 100 since 2010 (Eminem's "Not Afraid")
Literally on the OP friendo

>to pimp a butterfly isn't exactly accessible
you're spouting utter shit

>reading comprehension

Kill yourself retard.

Uh uh
FUCK THAWT

TPAB was only popular because of Section 80 and GKMC. I remember normies were hyping it up so much and then when it was released most of them thought it was bad.

"It's a jazz album."

Alright, Hood Politics, and King Kunta were still pretty popular though.

Yeah, i was pretty sure the normie fans wouldn't like it, but i think since they just like kendrick so much cause his music is always so personal they gave it another shot.

Personally for me wesley theory sounded so foreign and off putting, and now i know every word.

Blackstar also sold relatively well, got good ratings and topped charts. But I wouldn't be eager to call it "normie music"

But it is

Yeah this It is a normie record

trips confirm

>hip hop
>popular
how is this anything but normie-status?

every song in TPAB is decent or above except Institutionalized. that song is pure bore.

That's why we steal from the rich and then we give to the poor,
Well that's me at these awards.

It was like a top 5 song on the album

its so boring. and that part where the beat keeps cutting in and out is so sonically unpleasing.

and also 20 times more shit

You're such a fucking pleb bro

pull up

Drake BTFO

He's a jew though.

I really liked gkmc and tpab, I do not like the direction he's going.
>durr stretch marks
this is going to be picked up by all the faggot media and it's gonna be macklemore same love all over again.

that line was strictly made because kendrick came from poor parts of california and usually in those places niggas really like fat women. no explanation.

There's an explanation.
Ghettos/hoods are poorly funded.
Healthy food is expensive and barely distributed there.
Fast food is easy and accessible.

1+1=2

>healthy food
>expensive
nigga they're on EBT they can afford that shit
just buy fruits and water instead of chips and soda not that hard
jesus christ the excuses you people will make

>you people
excuse me sir, are you informed that the current year is, at this moment, the current year

>tfw we'll be getting another GKMC instead of another TPAB

REPEAT AFTER ME: Kendrick Lamar is a sellout

>Healthy food is expensive

(not true, by the way)

How? Because he has a somewhat mainstream beat in his new single? Just like in all of his other singles? Besides, he has other albums besides To Pimp a Butterfly.

does threemilk T have some kind of a disease?

Yes, autism and she seems borderline anemic

>Sup Forums cares about sales now

jesus christ we've gone full Sup Forums