I am a Syrian refugee living inside your United States. Ask away

I am a Syrian refugee living inside your United States. Ask away.

Not for long

Get out, bye.

How does it feel to be "inb4" the Trump bannhammer?

United? my ass

do you think the US has an obligation to support you and millions more?

Is it everything you expected?

Get a job or fuck off

Why do follow a god that likes to blow stuff up and shoot people?

If the ban became before I came over,
I would come on over anyways

where's your next target?

That's how I feel too buddy

Are you living in Government housing?
And
How are you neighbors?

Not through official channels, and without being official, how do you do anything?

your*

>most people itt probably descended from irish/german families who fled the war

kek
never change, amerifats

That was like 3 generations ago

I used to know an Afghan who did translator work for our troops, he lived in government housing.

Aside from having a messy yard he was actually a pretty nice guy, had a bunch of kids and drove them to school and soccer

Back to your shitty country.
No question.

Did you steal the towels at the Motel 6 to make your raghead gear?

What do you think of Assad?

Will you consider going back when the FSA and ISIS are defeated?

nice for you

dats like anchent history!!

ha ha

To USA it is, we've only been a country for 241 years.

Sharmoota
Suck my zapura usa
Insha allah we be glorious win for Islam
OP

Not shitty we have plenty goat
OP

>plenty goat
>is an refugee

pick one

How will you be defending yourself?

About to forward this to the INS and FBI.

Why are you and most of your men running like cowards and not fighting for your country?

even they know their shit country isn't worth fighting for

If you are for real; are you scared? Are you sad that you had to come to the United states? It's a fucking shit show right now.

>says the americuck

What's your address

how does it feel to not have to wipe your ass barehanded?

That's funny because our country has more potential than any europoor cuntry, not even bringing shitstains like syria up

Do you think that Trump looks more like a pumpkin with a fluffy guinea pig on his head, or an oompa-loompa?

Where can i kill you?

someone needs to put green hair die in his shampoo bottle teehee!

>half of the population is mentally ill liberals and all mainstream media networks are shills

>mentally ill liberals
you mean most of europe? use your fucking head

Welcome. You are now American, this country was built by immigrants.

Oh where did you hear that? CNN? The huffington compost maybe?

No, your not. Sorry to be the one that tells you. Don't listen to cucks like this, they only care about appearing liberal. In reality they don't give a fuck about you.

Heard it from all the raped women.

It's true. None of us do.

Surely you arent just being fed bullshit

Why aren't you fighting for your country?

should come to Canada, our nigger gave 3.5 billion to the 40,000 Syrian niggers he brought in.

all you have to do is google it.

this lol

Why did we permit you to live?

yeah why dont people in north korea just google whats going on in the world

>mentally ill liberals
you know someone is going to have an intelligent and cohesive argument when they say that

lame b8

Kek.

Why not go back to your country and take a stand against ur "peaceful" religious brothers. Then u can keep ur shitastic law/religion. U done ruined your country stop trying to ruin ours.

go back to your own country

When did u start working for CTR its no coincidence nearly 4th threat relates to trump.

Does it feel good knowing our government is going to hunt you down and deport you? :)

I was born here in America shit for brains. Not to mention I am native American. This is by all means my country.

>Ask away.
Go away

Fix'd that for you, sandnigger bro.

Can you legally possess a gun?

FYI we aren't worried about you. We are worried that ISIS will infiltrate pretending to be a refugee, because the department of homeland security has officially said that they are trying to do so, and they've said it themselves.

Where do you live? I would like to report you. Your kind doesn't belong here.

I think that most countries SHOULD take in refugees to the best of their abilities. To ignore such a human crisis would be inhuman. HOWEVER doing so also poses a very real risk, as we've seen from multiple attacks from extremists who came in along with the refugees. As a refugee yourself, do you have ideas on how we can best help the majority of the real refugees while preventing extremists? How can we help you guys get on your feet? Do most of you understand the threat that comes along with helping bring refugees in?

sorry for your loss buddy

/mlp/ gets deleted. Do you take the homeless user refugees into your home board?

Are your Muslim friends and family totally cool with gay people?

Ignorant Americans "Millions more", when they don't take in "Millions"

This is why America is fucked, you have voted in a corporate figure head as POTUS who will rape the people of America with his shareholding congress peeps to make massive profits.

Firing Sally Yates because she didn't side with Trump but did so for the constitution and the people, is a fucking disgrace. The guy literally stamped his feet like a spoiled kid and shit on your history and hard work of America's descendants.

But of course the majority of American's will believe this is acceptable, because they are taught in schools that America is great and wonderful, they do no wrong yadda yadda.

This is it, your country is destined to be fucked, a huge Economic crash will once again happen like the 1920s, and people will starve, jobs will be lost, times will be hard for years.

And perhaps that will be a good thing, as it will open American's eyes to what they have essentially allowed their country to become, and then perhaps finally understand what it takes to run a country successfully.

Contrary to what people think, GDP is not America's wealth that is the profits of companies domestically, it is taxed but guess what it is mostly given back. So your national debt (which are loans and incurs interest) is always increasing, while greedy congress and senate members profit from it all, while people starve and now have to pay massive amounts for health care again.

Americans are mostly fucking retarded.

Lol American schools are indoctrination factories for the regressive left. Kids today are taught that America was founded on racism. No one is taught that America is "great and wonderful" anymore.

a

aaa

No?

Then why aren't they taught about America's bad reputation in wars, such as the American-Filipino war where they tortured and killed 300k civilians to find out where the rebels were hiding etc?

That is part of American history, but it is never taught to high schoolers.

Neither is the reason for why Pearl Harbor happened.

They never talk about when they had camps for Japanese up and running before Pearl Harbor.

They never talk about why the blockaded Japanese supplies from reach Mainland Asia.

They are taught that America won WW1 and WW2, when that is not the case at all.

They are taught to hate other people who do not think like them, you only have to understand that the daily routines of drumming in American designed history, lack of qualified teachers replaced with unqualified who just hand out worksheets and nobody learns anything.

Why, does nobody learn properly? Think about it. It is because an unlearned group of people are easier to control.

Your government has drilled into you that War is Business and is good for the country. But that is done to make billions from shares for themselves.

Hell they got most people believing subsidising waiting staff's wages is acceptable, when the owner should be paying a normal wage.

Anyways there is plenty of examples, the whole "Land of the Free" and "Free speech" is all a bullshit cover story so people can be controlled easily.

Again Sally Yates was fired for upholding that. So again the current government doesn't give or will give a fuck about Americans at all.

maybe you should learn proper english first buddy
'millions more' not 'another million'
much better to import the middle east and have more internal conflict and race war and sharia law in US
idiot.

Go to the airport.

iamtheone

The main book for high school history was A People's History of the United States. It doesn't get any more biased than that.

War was 70 years ago retard

>It is because an unlearned group of people are easier to control.

This makes me ponder who is the unlearned here.

>subsidising waiting staff's wages
op is a master troll, wow such hard work for a tipping thread.

>Native american
>My country USA
Pick one son

Have you tried a Chicago dog yet?

nice bait but there isn't a single important country that wasn't founded through """racism""" and war