Do trump supporters just not think? Why don't we ban guns instead of muslims?

Do trump supporters just not think? Why don't we ban guns instead of muslims?

Why not ban beds?

Why don't we ban beds

My man

because it's ridiculously unlikely you'll be killed by a bed. and as ridiculously unlikely as that is, you're even MORE unlikely to die at the hands of a terrorist. i'm not in favor of banning guns but you're just lying to yourself if you don't see the point of this chart

>737 a year
I don't know man, that's a considerable average every year

>armed toddlers
This is why abortion exists

Why don't we ban wood instead of termites?

Let's ban drugs too!!! That'll end the heroin epidemic!!!

We need to build a wall between the bed and the floor, and make the fucking blankets pay for it!!

Post stats on diabetes related deaths, I'm 100% sure it's more than gun fatalities by far.

>2004 - 2014 AVERAGE

And people just eat this shit up

then why would be ban terrorists if just banning things doesnt help?

US constitution

these statistics are biased against beds. More beds die every year then people when you're mom goes to sleep OP

shlomo get off my board you david brock shill

Banning guns won't stop criminals from getting a hold of guns

Stop ALL criminals? No. Stop most criminals? Maybe.

How many mass shootings has Australia had after they banned their shit?

You can't smuggle a balloon filled with terrorists past customs by shoving it in your ass.

You couldn't but I'd bet your mom could.

Not many. However overall violent crime went up, suicide rate was essentially unchanged, and now they can't even get rid of their shitty government by force unless they throw waves of Abos at the problem until they just destroy everything.

A citizen uprising in any first world country is a pipe dream.

Whatever makes you feel better.

It's not that the government is too powerful, it is that people are too comfy today.

so youre saying people are gonna smuggle so much herion up their ass they could run a multimillion dollar industry with it?

Not even remotely plausible for the USA. Australia is a much different place.

Have you ever tried to purchase a gun off the "black market" ? It's insanely easy. Go to your local ghetto, find Tyrone on the corner and tell him you need an AK47. Flash the right amount of cash and you'll quickly find yourself in the backroom of some barbecue joint or some shit that's a front while some nignog takes a piss in front of you and then you exchange the cash for the weapon. It's simple unless you look weak and then they'll just beat you and take your money instead.

Hell, a lot of the gun shops have a hidden inventory. Same shit, flash the cash, prove you aren't a cop, and suddenly you're looking at a huge inventory of crazy shit.

There's no way banning guns would put any sizeable dent into violent crime, when most of it is already caused by gang members, criminals, etc, who use the system mentioned above.

The few outliers who go into a Cabela's and buy an AR15 and shoot up a school are publicized a lot, but if you looked at the sheer numbers they wouldn't even be a blip on the crime radar.