In what order do I watch this?

In what order do I watch this?

Release order.

Episode 4, 5 and 6. Then you read the Expanded Universe, especially The Old Republic era. Also, play KOTOR. Don't waste your time on prequels and episode 7, both are utter shit.

IV, VII, V, I, II, III, VI

I enjoyed watching it in 1-6 order, the original trilogy seems really good in comparison with the prequel trilogy.

>expanded universe

Fuck off, underage

so release order?

>EU
*tips fedora*

It's an overrated series.

Watch episodes 4-7 then browse sheevposting Sup Forums meme threads instead of watching 1-3

Dont

You don't

Duh

IV then V then ur done bud.

4 5 1 2 3 6

What order do I watch the cartoons? Do I start with The Clone Wars? What are good seasons?

Bored as shit senpai

release order

if anyone tells you otherwise they're b8ing

Don't, the cartoons are garbage only defended by kids and prequel shills

What's so fedora about EU? Kek.

Why am I underage, because I mentioned expanded universe? The Old Republic era is the best thing in the Star Wars Universe, not that you'd know, because you never did read it, did ya, user? You don't even know who's Darth Bane, do ya?

2DCW>3DCW>>>>>>>>>>>>>the new 3D one(haven;t watched lel)>>>>>>>>>>>the 3D CW movie

they aren't necessary

Star with the Clone Wars, it's better than prequels and it's quite fun. But, I do advise that you read Expanded Universe or just play KOTOR 1 and 2, because that's the best thing from Star Wars Universe.

>But, I do advise that you read Expanded Universe or just play KOTOR 1 and 2, because that's the best thing from Star Wars Universe.
Already have, just always thought the cartoons were meant for a very young audience and didn't add anything new so I stayed away. After seeing Thrawn was going to be in rebels i thought i'd look into it.

4, 5, 3, 6, 7

correct

>ead the Expanded Universe, especially The Old Republic era. Also, play KOTOR
>implying any of these are beeter than TFA

lekek

1, 2, 3.

Just ignore that 1 exists, anakin was a slave boy n tatooine.

Why the fuck would you watch TFA between ANH and ESB?

Wrong, release order is objectively the correct one.

Watch them as you like sweetheart.

>The Old Republic era is the best thing in the Star Wars Universe

Kill yourself.

>implying TFA has any merit, and it's actually good
Fuck off dumb memer.

Eat shit, user.

>muh nostalgia does not allow me to admit new things are better than things i grew up with

"no"

>DUDE DARTH BANE WAS THE SUPER DUPER MOST BADASSEST SITH LORD WHO DECIDED MINING WAS TOO STRAIGHTEDGE AND HE WAS SO STRONG HE WOULD ONLY NEED TWO SITH AND HIS REVENGE WOULD TAKE 1000 YEARS AND HE WAS SO EDGY HE'D MAKE HIS APPRENTICE KILL HIM TO KEEP THE BLOODLINE STRONG DURRRR

These are what expanded universe fans sound like. Every single character in the EU is so exaggerated BADASSEST caricature Mary sue that makes Rey look like a balanced and flawed character

4 5 6 1 2 3

I don't even like the original trilogy that much, but TFA was pure, uninspired garbage. It was a rehash of A New Hope, with bland characters, weak antagonist, and anyone who says that it's good either has no standards or is a nostalgia blinded faggot.

>weak antagonist

Confirmed for retard. Kylo Ren is one of the best characters to ever come out of this franchise. Oh wait he's not a generic badass edgelord like all the EU and prequel villains so he sucks

You're retarded

The way it was meant to be :^)
I

Yes, I'm right, you're wrong. Deal with it.

Well, I'm not one of them. I don't like TOR era only because jedis and siths were badasses, but because it had well written characters, and I liked the whole grey morality stuff.

the prequels give ROTJ much more weight whereas ROTJ takes away much of the punch of the prequels

this isn't even debatable

this
there's a reason why no one cares about EU except a few autists from wookiepedia

The only "grey morality" is KOTOR II, and even then it's not grey as you teen fedora tippers define it (every villain is a loser who needs the dark side to make up for their character flaw, the jedi order is corrupt and out of touch but still the good guys) The rest of the old Republic Era is as black and white as it comes, only the villains are wish fulfillment edge lord characters

>he does not know
you do know New Hope was not some kind of original master peace right?
it is a huge jumble of references and homages to films/shorts Lucas grew up watching. AKA to you people ripped off X movie.

you cant shit on 7 for that shit without shitting on new hope for doing the exact same shit. not being original.

>not a generic badass edgelord
Oh the irony. What's Kylo Ren, if not just a pure edgelord teenager? When he has his mask own he at least looked cool, but the moment he removes it he turns into the biggest edgelord SW movies have ever seen. What's so good about him? Explain your shit opinion. Oh wait, don't, because you're retarded and I'm right. Now fuck off with your "TFA was a good movie" meme.

I like Zayne Carrick.

But you probably don't know who that is.

The way it was meant to be would just be

I

1 4 5 2 3 6 7

>the prequels give ROTJ much more weight

Yeah because the series really needed a hamfisted Jesus parallel making Darth Vader the literal center of the universe because he sold the most toys just to make his sacrifice at the end of RotJ meaningful

Fuck the prequels and anyone who shills for them

>Fuck the prequels and anyone who shills for them

Can't I just like Plo Koon?

Nor did I claim that, stop putting words into my mouth, user. It was just a good implementation of hero's journey with dope technical effects for it's time, nothing more. And I can shit on TFA for being a bland copy of A New Hope, and I already did. Now stop being a pleb and educate yourself about movies a bit, if you think TFA is good. Also, originality isn't a big factor of the movie's quallity, it's the execution.

Stars Wars > The Empire Strikes Back > Return of the Jedi > The Force Awakens

The only movie in the prequel trilogy worth seeing is Revenge of the Sith, which you can watch after the original trilogy or The Force Awakens if you want to save it for last.

The difference is that Kylo Ren is meant to be a fucking wimp pretending to be Darth Vader in order to make up for his own insecurities and loses because hes a dipshit. EU villains are all played straight, you're supposed to think DAMN what a badass

I don't think you understand what an edgelord character is

>The rest of the old Republic Era is as black and white as it comes, only the villains are wish fulfillment edge lord characters

So, you never read the comics.

Nope, I've read and played enough of the other eu stuff to know it's not worth it

>enough of the other eu stuff

Are you're really telling me is that you've done nothing.

Watching Flash Gordon first and none of SW movies after.

4, 5, 6, 7, then clone wars if you want all the important parts of the prequels followed by 3, then rebels

>cartoons

4, 5, flashback to anakin's past with 2 and 3 then finish the story with 6.

7 is optional.
1 is skipable.

Just watch Episode II (2002) and you'll be good

IV>V>VI>I>II>III>IV>V>VI>VII

Then never watch them again

First post best post.