New Celeb Thread

New Celeb Thread
Post your faves

Best

Definitely doesn't look great in that outfit.

Why not?

Who wants to fuck her tight body? Fuck.

Dunno, her midsection hips and thighs mainly...too boxy for the look.

M-Me and mistress were at Hoelfers Clothing th-this afternoon, perusing their best, when 2 university s-s-students came up behind us and excitedly asked i-if she was the real Victoria Justice... I told them a-and they q-quickly asked for a p-pic... I-I agreed n-not wanting to i-infuriate them... The s-student with a red c-cap l-looked at me f-funny f-for a second, s-shook h-his head, s-said to his friend I-I looked l-like a skinny p-pushover, thrust h-his p-phone hard i-into my gut, and c-commanded m-me to t-take a g-good p-pic with Vic... I t-t-told h-him of c-course and w-watched a-as he w-went r-right u-up to Vic, introduced himself as Rick, grabbed her hips, making h-her g-giggle, t-told her she w-was his for a minute and t-turned her around to face t-the camera... A-As I-I fumbled around to get a good p-picture I noticed he put his hand around her shoulder, then slapped her ass and g-gave h-her a-a kiss o-on her flushed cheek, all the wh-while h-his friend stood beside me laughing... I t-took the pic and told h-him b-but h-he r-raised h-his v-voice and s-said I-I d-didn't... I-I was befuddled b-but he j-just ordered me t-to stand there until I-I took the p-pic... Then I-I s-saw h-his hand m-move o-off Vic's shoulder and o-onto the back o-of her ass... Vic's e-eyes burst o-open a-as he p-pulled d-down her p-pants and o-opened h-her pinkish cotton flowered p-panties up f-from the back, e-entrancing h-his w-way i-into her s-soft crack walnut s-sized c-cooter brown h-hole... I-I was aghast and d-didn't know w-what t-to do... Vic's e-eyes r-rolled b-back and f-forth, and her legs cringed u-up t-to e-ease h-his b-bottomless toilet plunging... "Oh! Ooh! Ow!" she s-said as h-he excavated h-his p-plunder... My h-hands s-started t-to shake, I-I could b-barely stand and was just about to fall d-down crying when h-his friend g-got scared, said he w-was l-leaving and urged Rick to do l-likewise... Rick p-pulled h-his hand o-out of Vic and followed... Then we left a-as well.

What is this autism

I never thought I'd see holly in one of these threads

wwyd to Rita mate?

How big are her titties?

She's got a fake smile in that pic. Photographer should have taken several more, until he got a genuine smile from her.

That said, would still bang. Happily. :-)

Any rabbi action?

Fuck I want to spread her little ass...

She's the best though, ain't she mate?

this

I concur.

i dont know what happened!
i had this nasty forehead pimple in the afternoon;
it totally ruined my look;
i woke up next morning and it was gone!

hnnnngggg

It must be sweaty with that hot leggings ..

See her ass recently

She has the best mom bum and hips ever. She was made to be a milf

it was hilarious. she was all like, "stop laughing and get mom!" i was literally on my knees and had to crawl out of there and towards her bedroom. when she woke up all i could do was point to the bathroom cause my sides were hurting. after a while i settled, listened to her trying to get my sis out of there. my mom then got the awesome idea to flush and all of a sudden i heard my sis squeal, having done nothing and i just lost it again

Who's gonna put baby batter deep in her

You're right! Maybe you should slide them down and expose me...

Jennette McCurdy is hot as fuck. I want to eat her ass and fill it with cum.

She's been working on it.

Look at that ass!

Sh-ould i ? .. i wouldn't dare .. , too intimidating

> Omg that picture ..

Pump her tight little ass full of cum? Can I join?

Fuck yeah! I bet she'd love to be spitroasted

Slide them down and expose that tight little brown hole and her already wet perfect pussy. Please!

shopped

I wanna cummy on that tummy

Was thinking for along the lines of DP. Wanna side inside her with you. I wanna fill her up.

This qt!

Ok ! I'm gonna pull down that fucking leggings right fucking now .. , but would there be a panties or directly her naked ass and pussy dripping

Her boyfriend's been banging it?

Where are you SelenaposteR?

Ryry feet on my face now, please!

I think you already know... been a naughty girl.

Post more Holly

oh! you and what army creep!
baby doll has special protection:
my bodyguard Ralph,
whose arms are like tinsel steel drums,
and helpers, who gas petal step on drunks at
Hollywood Hopper's bar n grill every weekend for fun!

hola

I sure hope so. I'd love to feel it relax like it's used to it over my cock.

Like her ass in a thong?

I have to be honest .. , i don't think the fans would resist ..and the bodyguars couldn't do shit against a horde of fans

:P !

For all the people posting about Ariana Grande

Bonjour

Why did you get a pass?

She grips you and says go slow

Is this real?

Don't think Ari would try to resist! She's already dripping wet. She needs cock inside her holes now. Deep. "Please daddy?"

SHE HAS HIV

>she's fat
There, user... I fixed it for you.

I'm in here a lot so the main reason was to avoid the captcha and also to avoid the range of blacklisted ips

i go in slow and she really starts to get into it, her hips grinding up to the base of my cock.

Nah, not fat. Just her figure doesn't fit that particular outfit. For me anyway.

That would make sense if she was actually fat

Yes.

Whitlegs

>oh oh, im stuck in a shirt, better take a picture of my exposed panties
i've seen more subtle ways to be a slut

where is the ass?

How big is your cock?

Omg! I'm always falling on my ass from these stupid lizard skinned boots!
Luckily, there's always some desperate putz to help me up!
O' well, at least they look good at restaurants and such...

Amy Winehouse.

Mmm id be up for that. Though first I'd like to see her try and suck both our cocks at the same time, fill up her mouth.

W-Well m-my m-mistress h-has b-been known t-to p-pull m-men's hearts o-out o-of their b-body w-without e-even t-touching them g-good s-sirs... H-Her b-beauty d-draws and then b-breaks th-them... I-I know I-I have b-been ch-charged w-with a-a great ch-chore... I-I know I-I'm n-not w-worthy o-of her; sh-she c-could h-have m-millionaires w-with the sn-snap o-of her f-f-finger...

Mmmm. Press our cocks together and try to squeeze them into her mouth past her pretty lips? Would we fit?

i'd fuck that dirty slut hard

I think we could force it. Imagine her looking up at us with both our cocks shoved into her mouth, drooling. Her tongue licking both our heads, mixing the precum together in her mouth... If I wasnt on mobile I'd post some pics of her for us to picture it with.

Pump into her mouth with me user. Fill her little mouth up. Make her gag and cry with me. Fuck

This is very gay...

omg! i just found out Target is selling the cutest pink bunny and red flower print toilet tissue. I could die!

Would love to abduct you and then you into my little sub slave.

Takin this one.

Damnit.