Responsible...

>responsible, patriotic black citizens band together to defend their homes and businesses from a rampaging horde of white people that kill and burn everything in sight
What the actual fuck? That's an ironic joke, right?

I didn't watch this shit, you tell me

There are black people purging as well, user.

>Taking the bait

omg i hate trump now

>wants a movie to be realistic

Well, this sort of propaganda isn't indeded for anyone smart, but rather for BLM 'activists" and sympathazers who proclaim to be "woke" while being unaware that their "grassroots" movement is financed by foreign interest to divide the American society.

It's a metaphor. Whites do a thousand times more damage to the society and the economy through subprime lending, congressional lobbying, stock manipulation, police discrimination, zoning laws, etc., than any mob of arsonists ever could, but nobody notices or cares because it's not an easily captured visual image the way a rampaging mob is.

>liberal POC demonizing white people
Not much better senpai

you mean jews

>Whites do a thousand times more damage to the society and the economy through subprime lending, congressional lobbying, stock manipulation, police discrimination, zoning laws, etc.,

>Whites

That's a funny way to spell "Government", Professor Griff

>when a white guy does something bad that makes him a Jew
That's such a lazy fallacy. The Palestine crisis is white oppression of people of color in microcosm.

t. shalomstein mcgoldenberg

Because Jews are well known for how much they hate Israel.

Dumbass.

Anybody find it funny how the girl who everybody hopes for is basically an allegory for trump while trying not to be?

>i hate israel, i'm just like you *rubs hands*
heh

The movie was filmed a year ago and the politicians are supposed to be stand ins for Ted Cruz and Hillary Clinton. This was when Trump was polling like 2%

Oh how times have changed

What happens in prisons during The Purge? Do guards practice police brutality on prisoners or the prisoners get to do whatever they want?

Didn't Grillo say that Trump inspired the theme of the movie?

>What happens in prisons during The Purge?

Jealousy, it's like being sick on a snow day.

I thought it was funny at the end in the church literally every single bad person was white.

>3 purge films
>0 rape torture scenes

the purge is incredibly stupid and unrealistic. If it happened then the police could just make a police specifically for the purge, and any armed citizen could take part and stop innocent people getting killed. They would patrol cities.

The rampaging horde of white people was the military. Would you rather the military be the "responsible black citizens?

What happens when I own a bank and push button to make a whole city poor?

The main character is a creepy religious demagogue.

Out of all the shit people talk about Trump, does THAT really apply?

ESPECIALLY compared to the Bush/Santorum/Cruz brigade that actually fucking hate Trump.

People have their own families to protect on purge night

*the main villain character I mean obviously

On that note, this motherfucker was still the best and the two sequels have not measured up

Banks obviously have people protecting the bank.

and? from a family of 6, imagine there's a 16 year old and 22 year old son with no girlfriends. They could form a militia, with other people. Or they could guard the house and the father could go in the militia. With a militia there would be no purgers, since I assume the militia would be fucking huge and patrol the city all night long.