ITT: You make a wish.
       Others criticize them.

I wish to stop time.

Wish there was life on Mars

I wish Islam would die

I wish to die in my sleep tonight

:( It'll be okay

Me too, Jermaine.

I wish that only closeted homosexuals would criticize my post.

no..it wont.

im not a depressed-fag because no social skills or my gf dumped me..

I'm facing serious fed prison time.

Im 24 and my life is ruined. I dont want to live what little
life awaits me

It is physically impossible. They radiation and other environmental harshness wouldn't allow it. It's a stupid and unrealistic wish.

The statistical probability of that happening is less than 1/20000.

Shit niggz. What did you do?

>water blocks radiation well
>water ice on Mars
>some life can survive that (tardigrades n shit)

What a fucking cunt. Wishing other would die. You are a horrible person. I wish you'd die.

i wish to have more wishes

a job i liked

Wait a second.....
I detect hypocric-
Ah
good bait

I saved selfies from anonib with no sexual conduct of girls I thought were older than they were and shared them with friends...

facing 10-12 easy with no parole available followed by decades of probation and lifetime SO registry

pictures ruined my life and got me more time than had I just raped my neighbors daughter

You shared CP?? Fucking rot you dumb faggot.

You can wish for however many thing you like; though it doesn't mean it'll come true. There is no point in wishing for more wishes. Therefore your wish is shit.

II wish to have a gf that isn't a slut.

Wish I wish I was a nigger. So Id have a big dick and a masculine figure. Put down the chan before you trigger. This last one doesn't rhyme.

Well, then go ahead and fuck that neighbor's daughter. You have nothing to lose. Maybe that's one of your wishes.

girls I knew from high school 8 years ago that easily looked the same as they do now in bras and panties taking selfies...

thats the reality of what constitutes cp

Go allahu Akbar someone it'll be more fun that way

I see through your wish. I know you enjoy it. You really want you gfs to be even sluttier and become the happest of cucks.

infinite wishes x2

I wish everybody on earth die.

im not even a pedo.

its not like i hunted downn pictures of little kids being abused...i mistook the age lof a girll who could easily pass for 18.

government doesnt even have to prove the person is a minor. girl probably said she was because she wanted her pics removed

That includes you kiddo.
What a shat wish.

an hero?

Happiness like how I was before fourchan and before I threw away my relationship for what I belived was happiness

I wish everyone would quit responding to this faggot lying about going to prison for CP, no way they would have access to the Internet even pre-trial.

I wish i was a cute trap

(it's good bait user-good bait)
(just let it hook more)

strongly considering it.

its just hard because ive never been suicidal. life wasnt perfect but i was happy. my family, friends, and gf still support me but I just want it to end.

gov took my guns away, i have no drugs ...im thinking robin williams style.

You already have a dick so what you're wishing for it to be cute. Redundant wish.