I'm tripping balls

Can we get a trip thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/gzr56BN.gifv
youtube.com/watch?v=hSiS93UYNuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i.imgur.com/gzr56BN.gifv

Woo0000oooo0000ooo0000ooo0!!

All i can say man take this time to enlighten yourself gain more insight catch a new perspective perhaps

Speed Racer (2008) - Final Race

youtube.com/watch?v=hSiS93UYNuc

Terrible movie, great visuals.

Thank you so much man

Always fun to have a tug on the acid, bro.

Wow. There is way too much misinformation and misunderstanding in these comments.

You are suffocating yourself. this is what happens when you take big bong rips or pull deep on a joint. there's this small period of time where your brain is getting ZERO oxygen. the high that you're feeling is really you almost passing out. this is why some people actually do pass out after taking a heavy hit. it's not the weed, it's the lack of oxygen. you are high but you are also lightheaded. please don't let that reality miss you.
this is what happened when Dr Heath "proved" that marijuana kills brain cells. The study was supposed to be conducted over a year where the monkeys were to smoke a joint per day. they squeezed all of this into 3 months time, using gas masks. some of the monkeys died, some suffered brain damage. DEA ran with it and said marijuana kills brain cells. took 3 years for the truth to come out.. monkeys were being suffocated. no oxygen to the brain for a long time kills brain cells, not marijuana. hopefully you don't have a moron on the side telling you to hold it in. 3 - 5 seconds is all you need.
TLDR.. you're not higher. you're severely lightheaded and high.