Watch the news in half an hour

Watch the news in half an hour.

Other urls found in this thread:

tips.fbi.gov/thank-you-for-your-tip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh shit son

Nah

tower down

Oh shut the fuck up, in half an hour you'll still be on your lazy ass at your computer

This

the cucks are done watching their wives get fucked. tower is going down

Reporting to the FBI, I'll save our glorious leader if no one else will. Eat shit and die you SJW terrorist.

hmm sounds interesting. Bump for curiosity.

100,000 of these in my time.

Only panned out twice, and half of them involved a card stand.

B E T

payback is a bitch nigger

You'll only give him strength.

Nothing will happen in half an hour. Fuck off, libtard.

meanwhile, at OP's house

im ready to see the action

This will be not true

BURN IT DOWN BOOOIES

So are you going to make the world even better by promoting Mike Pence to PotUS?

In case you thought I was joking

you're wrong

Bait.

Gonna take a shit in the buffet at Trump Hotel in Vegas?

He didn't actually do it, he just opened the thank you page.

You're wrong sir. Why wouldnt I do it? What would be the point in lying? This is the United States, that's our government, and you should trust them. I filled out every piece of information, phone number, address, everything. I have nothing to hide, just keeping america great.

Mmmmmmhh nice quads

You can literally just type tips.fbi.gov/thank-you-for-your-tip into the URL bar.

Quads don't lie

Those tabs make me sad. You are not trying at all.

There wasn't anything to report faggot, it's Sup Forums and OP didn't actually reference anything to prove that they implied violence. Maybe if you Trump supporters laid down your meth pipes once in a while you wouldn't be so paranoid all the time.

>G'Day lads

Well, that woulda been nice to know, would have saved me the time filling out the form. But I wasnt joking, and I DID fill out the form, and sent the information to the FBI. Also, my Quads dont lie.

Made yourself look like aretard to the FBI they have better shit to do I hope they raid your house

quad god

What now?

What did you wrote?
Please help! I´m an faggot.

You would make a lot of people happy all over the world.

Oh no we're all going to jail now

We wait two more minutes and then start posting furry bc nothing happend

>our government, and you should trust them

He dindu nuffin

>actually did it
And what was your reasoning?

"HURR DURR SOMEONE ON 4CHANZ POST A PICTURE OF MY KINGS HOUS AND SAID WATCH THE NEWS HURR HE A TERRORIST HURR I HATE PEOPLE WHO HATE TRUMP KILL HIM FOR ME HURR DURR HURR"

Quads say to much.

Been 30 mins

This is a furry thread now

Proof or it didn't happen. Also even if you did it they'll just laugh it off and so will we.

A well-meaning tip to the FBI, sure it wasnt turning over the head of a multi-national organization for human trafficking, but it was a tip about an obvious message, on a site that promotes anarchy on a daily basis. Even if I look stupid to them, and they over look it without a second glance, no harm was done. It was a win win for me.

I'm on my phone jackass, can't afford computer

Someone fell for the bait.

>inb4 double bait

You don't think this is my real mouth, do you?

Whelp it's been 30 minutes nigger and nothing has happened. U made me stay up for nothing. If I find you I'm going to kill you.

Oh, and I really rustled a lot of jimmies so far, so there's that.

Now are dubs, man he is going serious.

Or now you're on a watch list for making false reports and being high-risk for mental disease and possibly violent crimes due to paranoia.

This is a trap thread now

> for about as long as it takes for a nuke to fall from the plane which is permanently above the Middle East

You're not even relevant

false report how? The intention of the post was clear. It asked for threats of terrorism, which is exactly what every single person in here could easily discern the post as being. Does it have any weight behind it? I can nearly guarantee not, but guess what? This is America, and I can tell my government if someone is making innuendos about attacking the home of our president. Land of the free, home of the BRAVE (me)

Give it a few extra minutes, maybe OP got caught by the FBI

its been half an hour shows over boys

tnaveIer neve ton re'uoY

hahahahahhahahahhahahahahha

>maybe OP got caught by the FBI
maybe op is the fbi, maybe this was a distraction...

>intention of this post was clear
Yeah, OP clearly wanted us to watch the news to see if Trump releases a new executive order. A vague statement is not inciting violence so just stfu

*er'uoY

I'm mad now, thanks

>how to take a screenshot
wut. Stupid trump supporters.

This level of autism

You people make my job difficult.

Thanks for being grammatically correct.

just very very very very very bored. lol

>not knowing this is an old pic
>being that libtarded
>mfw

I'll let the cyber crimes and data analysts in the federal government make that discernment thank you very much. I'm a patriot who perceived a threat to our President, so I made the suggestion they look into it. There's nothing wrong with such an action. I have the freedom of speech, and I can speak to whomever I wish, including members of our government.

You didn't really do it

The l is actually a capital L

He did

i reported him as well

Are you a door to door vacuum salesman?

holy FUCC look at the tabs open, i'm dying hahahahahhahahaa

Faggot

>internet explorer

Do what you do, but remember where your loyalty really lies. in men we never met, never will? someone who can effect your life, but you cannot ever return the favor?

>Is there even an fbi?
Spoopy

As much as I love your trips, I had quads, and I -DID- do it. I can't post the fucking form because it had all of my god damn information on it, but I did. Why is that so hard to believe? It's just a form with information they already have on me, and I was doing a good deed, not a bad one. Even if it turns out as nothing, which it probably will, I had no reason to falsify my testimony to them, or to you all. Terrorists lose.

They are fake images specifically used to trollnewfags like you.

i dont see anything.

This thread again

Yes, but in situations like Op's they usually send local PD with US marshals.

>
HAHAHAHH That tap 'how to take a screenshot' fking faggit, go sit in the fking corner trash kid.

>hanging from Trumps balls
>good deeds
You can't do both

lurk more, newfag

reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, called Trump,called Carrie Fisher,called Kaitlyn Nicole Davis and called the Party Van.