Hey can I talk to someone? This just happened about 30 minutes ago (I live in California)

Hey can I talk to someone? This just happened about 30 minutes ago (I live in California)

I am a 20 year old male who works at a grocery store that is like 10 miles away from home.city to city. I closed at 10 and didn't have a ride home... so I had to do the craziest thing which is walk home from work. The scary thing is is that to get to my house you must go through fields that have little to no light and once you pass the fields you have to walk through the freeway which alone is a 40 minute walk. I walked through the dark and scary field, went up the freeway and was getting closer to the local high school. I was walking and I see about 10 cars oddly parked on the side of the road (I felt like they didn't belong.) as I was passing that there was a dark path, I was so scared from passing the cars.. and all of a sudden I feel two hands grab my shoulders and pull me back.. which made my glasses come off my face. Then suddenly I turn and I see a shape (I'm very blind) grabbing my shirt, I still had my work apron on and so I had my box cutting knife in my pocket which i grabbed and stabbed him with. After i was able to distract him with that I grabbed my glasses and ran as far as possible, then I heard him yell "I'll find you". Please let me remind that the location where I started running, is very very VERY far from my house. I literally ran nonstop because I was so scared. when I got home I could not breathe and I couldn't feel my body. What should I do about this? Nobody knows.

I don't know maybe call the fuckin' popo

I could do that but I feel like they wouldn't believe me especially since I did all this walking on a path where there is no walking allowed.

Yeah, call the cops so it will be known it was self defense before the bastard tries to lie and say you attacked him.

Also, get a car, much safer.

Oh they'll believe you when a guy needing 50 stitches shows up the the ER.

If you have a gun (unlikely because you live in California), keep it with you for about a month. (Or as long as you think you'll need to). He shouldn't feel the need to waste a whole month looking for you. (As long as you take an alternate path)

>not greentexting

here have this bump and fuck off until you learn how to format your shit better you newfaggot double nigger

then maybe I'll have a read

What county OP? Cali fag here too

Ventura county, user.

You guys are right. I was just very scared. I'm never doing that again. It's 12:30, would it be too late to call the cops or should I wait til tomorrow? There's no alternate path. at least a walkable path. my body feels numb in fear.

I could do that but I didn't get to see his face or anything. this is what I mean by when I say that I think the cops won't believe me.

Cops don't work past midnight. Have to wait till 9am tomorrow morning.

I agree maybe you can tell the police where you were assaulted and hope these weird fags are still there. Doubtful though becoz of the stabbing incident you mentioned

Update: So I will be telling authorities when I am able to. I didn't get to see his face so I feel like composite sketches are of no use here. I am just rightened because I felt like I was gonna get killed. my heart is still beating fast and I've already been home for like an hour..

This is why you need an AR-15. Oh wait you're in faggoty california where no guns are allowed so I guess your fucked.

Best solution is to get naked and stroke your cock.. no one wants to fight a man with a hard-on!

I could've been killed. I ain't laughing

Yeah, he should have strapped his AR-15 to his back like he ws in fallout 3 you stupid faggot

Yeah because I'll have an AR 15 on me for work

Work @ cvs
I hate it

I can't sleep because of this horrible incident. My knees ache and I'm shaking

When the Democrats finally get back in power those will be illegal. JS.

Um, what the actual fuck happened? Why did someone grab you? What happened to your glasses?

lol

Please read it over. I always assaulted by a stranger in the dark.!

get over it fag

this is the problem with californian men, you have no balls.

Please explain how you would handle this then tough guy?

exactly the same way you would have, but I wouldn't be on a filipino flip book website being a fucking bitch about it

the first time I was jumped was in the 5th grade for my fucking iPod nano. get over it.

You had your work apron on old mate is gonna fuck you up user. He could be in the shop just watching you and you will never know cus your a blind pleb

lmfao I had smtg like this happen earlier, OP you fucked up. Never maim someone and run, that pisses them off, I had a rican a few months back, the scenario escalated out of my control, he wanted to fight in the snow, I played, but hahaha he got butthurt n got his gun. Idk all I can say OP, gotta make your stabs fatal fast with a rough jerking motion.. Neck neck, arm pit, idk. organs... you can't hurt someone and run away and expect, that to be that. you might be better off running back and finishing what you started, I'd suggest robbin the fella even if you don't want it, take everything he has and throw it in a trash can no ones gonna look. make sure you get the shoes... I like to cut the laces and leave em next to the vic it rly gaurentees the homeless did it vibe.

Nobody is available to hear about this right now so I want people's opinions. It ain't a competition buddy

you don't need to talk to anyone though. the dude isn't going to do shit even if he does find you and you're just being a little bitch.

>a filipino flip book website b
wow you sure are a weirdo faggot

idk if someone stabbed me in their work apron, you could bet my ass I'd be lookin for them.

Go about your day normally, carry an actual knife and a bright ass mag-light. Take the same route, if the cuck shows himself again, flash that motherfucker and draw your knife. Be ready, be steady, and beckon him to fight you and threaten to kill. Chances are the little faggot wont come back again.

Laff at americans and their guns. You're all such bitches. Over here in aus we just beat cunts down. Have this whole 1 punch death thing going on cus we are such beasts, peoples heads splitting open when they hit the ground shits heroic

>Being this new

Fuck you faggot. A bunch of your story doesn't make any fucking sense. Why were there 10 cars "oddly parked?" What the fuck does that have to do with the dude who jumped you?
I know you're a millennial dipshit but speak English.

He'll never find you. No point calling the cops if you actually stabbed him good.

All I know is that he had a bright orange sweater on. I didn't stop to see his face.. my knees are killing me from all the running

Wrong. Dont use a torch will fuck your night vision big mistake

All you do in Oz is fuck Kangaroos. You can't even get Sheilas to talk to you.

you're the little shit that stabbed. im gonna get you four-eyes

ill be waiting on the freeway...

Shut the fuck up. NOBODY refers to this place like that. Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you

If your apron has your workplace or name on it, I'd probably take a few days off or quit.

Haha credit where credits due good call.

As soon as I fuck this goat. I'll be there 4 eyes.

There were around ten cars parked on a side where they shouldn't be is what he meant

>Being
>B
CAP B
YOU CAP THE B ON A GREEN TEXT
HOLY SHIT A ANIMU POSTER
HOLY NIGGER TITS
HOLY NEW FAG

>heroic
I lost

Australians are just about as pussy as British fags. You live on an inhospitable slave island. You fail.

What the fuck does that have to do with him getting jumped? Was it a redneck bonfire party or what?

Well what the fuck do you think the torch is doing to the perp. He's way worse off than you.

It's not an Island. It's a Continental Land Mass you Trump Humping Git.

How was Brexit. Or are you a 'different' europoor.

No you idiot I walked through there and it was just very sketchy. I felt like someone was in one of those cars ready to grab someone. I couldn't go around it or anything because it was a busy road

Grew up on inhospitable island and im a pussy? Go back to your obesity crisis you diabetic spastic. Any aussie will fucken drop any amerifag any day any where

Yeah most people that just got cut by a box knife yells "i'll find you". This is either a scooby doo episode or OP is literally Nancy Drew, because your vagina is showing. faggotry at it's finest.

Call your island whatever you want.

y u so mad retard

>retard
Nobody refers to Sup Forums as a "filapino" anything you fucking faggot fuck.
Poast cock. Now. We will r8 it.

Thank you for those who took the time to read about this incident. I wonder what would have happened if I didn't start running

the guy just did, and you sperged about it
retard

Box knifes can actually seriously hurt someone if used properly

Don't lump yourself in with the tough aussies. You had to respond to defend your pussy user self because you're an insecure cunt

I would just boldly go on with my life OP. No sense in letting some Bandit deter you, especially since you've got him good. Maybe equip yourself better than next time, get yourself some spray or a taser or something. Or a Knoife

Will do. Is it legal to own a taser?

I am the "tough aussies" genius

definitely call the cops and explain the situation. or this will haunt you forever

if you tell them where the incident happened they will probably find the guy if you stabbed him pretty bad

it was a bunch of cucks having their wives dogging, doing a wife-sharing experience, they'd invite you to fuck some of their flabby saggy old whores, but instead you stabbed a cuck
you could have lost your virginity there, but hey, at least you stabbed a cuck

I'll shit on you faggot
shut the fuck up

yes

quads is a pussy

No. No you're not. A tough person doesn't have to validate his toughness to anonymous internet strangers.

this guy lives with his mom and has never fought anyone

"tough aussies" dont browse Sup Forums

yeah, shit on my dick, faggot

Thanks for your input dr phil

this is amazing

But you lived so you could achieve quads. God and moot were looking over you tonight user.

you sound like a victim but you had balls with the butter knife, I believe you should buy a better knife and pass through the same path tomorrow.

You're welcome, tough guy.

fuck you triggered faggot
Clinton was supposed to win
not Trump

No shit faggot, who the fuck would yell "I'll find you" after being cut with what is basically a razor sharp carpet type knife. Fuck you millennial's are stupid.

>ERR!!! BOKS KNIFES ARE SHARRP!!! HUUUURRRR!!!!! THEY USE RASSOR BADES!!!

your bait sucks mate
its too obvious
it makes you look like a retard again

>Clinton was supposed to win

Except she deleted the emails on how to win. Faggot.

there is always someone to fall for it

why is that bait
most of America voted for Clinton
you won because of racist dipshits and an obsolete "Electoral College" lol
fuck you Trumpfag

WRONG
you are a useful idiot if you believe anything e-mail related to Clinton
you are a dipshit
Trump loves faggots like you

If Putin hadn't ordered a hack on the DNC Clinton would have won.

This is a fact.

OMG YOU GOT ME!!!!

Trump was voted in by the majority so he is basically a reflection of the people. So by extension you are all giant orange spastics with no idea

Huuurrrrrrr!!!!

Trump reflects my failing genital muscles. They work when I think about Ivanka.

>This is a fact.

I love millennials! Not really, no one likes you.

WRONG
enjoy being a tool who helped Drumpf get elected

What the fuck get your Trump/Hillary shit the fuck out of here faggots.

I fucking swear a thread about cheese will devolve to that shit at this point.

16 intelligence agencies back me up
alt-faggot.
ALT FAGGOT. That's you.
ALT. SUCK MY DICK TRUMPFAG.