Anyway, why was E.T. in Star Wars?

Anyway, why was E.T. in Star Wars?

BECAUSE A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY IS ACTUALLY HOME

easter egg and a nod to Lucas and Speilberg's close working relationship.

plus to fuck with those people that think ET was a jedi, to explain his powers.

because George Lucas felates Spielberg for a living.

Why couldn't the senate accommodate the lil dudes with seats their size and not made for humans?
Come to think of it, how many races are represented in that room and wouldn't they all need special seating arrangements?
Not all aliens have ass cheeks I would think. I can't see one of the Hutts sitting in one of those chairs easily.
Are there Hutts in the Senate? What about that two headed announcer from the pod races, what is his race and where are they in the senate?

Hutts aren't in the Republic. they control their own part of the galaxy. Not even the Empire wants to rule over Hutt Space.

AAaannnyway....

>samefag

>11 posts
>9 posters

DOUBT IT

You mean Home was actually Hell?

They want to, but Palpatine knows that he would get fucked in his imperial ass if he ever tried to go against them.

Keke

They should have had the evil ETs that were going to be in the sequel.

>tfw nobody will ever make a Hollywood children's film as good as E.T. again

et was shit fuck off

absolutely plebeian detected

Nice 'do familoid

Why would a spacefaring civilization still walk around naked?

FEELS GOOD MAN

Because Yoda was in E.T.

They were friends and professional acquaintances that collaborated and put little winks and nods in their movies. Remember what the registry on the plane in temple was? Or those hieroglyphics that shows an iconic scene from ANH?

I think what I'm trying to say is that snoke is a crystal skull alien.

>They want to
For those holiday destinations and social hotspots like tatooine, nal hutta, and nar shaddaa?

It was the assneck of the galaxy, and the hutts weren't interested in expansion, only running their little operations. Not to mention they had a controlling interest in the black and grey markets of the galaxy, which are essential for the smooth operation of a galaxy.

>implying sheev wasn't an ET ayy lmao in disguise