Doesn't smoke weed

>doesn't smoke weed
>thinks weed should be legalized

Pick one, Sup Forums

Actually it is not unreasonable in the slightest to not smoke and be pro weed.

Just like a man can't give birth but still be pro abortion etc.

druggies are degenerates. they all smell like moldy shit.

All drugs should be legal

Note not all people that do drugs are degenerates and not all degenerates do drugs.

I have many friends with families and great jobs that take drugs from time to time. Key as with all things is moderation and responsibility

and since the ugly people losers that smell like dog shit is already ugly outside then the ugly people losers that smell like dog shit is trying to bring down me the ugly way and the ugly people losers smell like poop

Rate my weed Sup Forumsastards
Smokes like White Rhino

and the ugly people losers smell like shit and is ugly as shit and outnumber everybody so i dont know why people look up to the popular people when the ugly people losers that outnumber everybody is ugly and try to hurt the popular people the ugly way when the people get the ugly people losers jealous and the ugly people losers smell like poop and is ugly and smell like shit and try to hurt people ugly way and smell like poop and is ugly

nah, i know plenty of people who would smoke if it were legal, and think that it should be, but don't because they've got a lot to lose if they got busted.

Feeling very nostalgic today.

and the ugly people losers that smell like poop hurt people the ugly way if dont pick the ugly people losers that smell like poop for a girlfriend and the ugly people losers smell like poop and try to hurt people while working and the ugly people losers smell like poop and the ugly people losers that smell like dog shit outnumber everybody and the ugly people losers smell like poop and is a ugly little bitch that get angry and is a little short ugly tyrant that smell like poop and try to cock block and try to hurt people the ugly way if think the ugly people losers are ugly

smoked for 4 years, didnt smoked for 1/2 year now and dont want to again. its still stupid to have wweed illegal but alc etc not.

I don't smoke and I think it should clearly be legal. No one else's business what someone puts in their own bodies.

that's prefectly normal.
Why would ANYONE be agans legalized weed?
It's not like anyone forces aybody to smoke.

SSSSHH!! The grown ups are talking.

Weeds for faggy teens anyways

This. I, myself, a hard-working American, have never personally heard or seen a grown adult over the age of 18 smoke marijuana.

shush
go back to your homework kiddo

This guy gets it.
Drugs are for losers.
Real man only dope is pussy.

and the ugly people losers are ugly as shit and smell like poop and try to be better then people the ugly way and try to trick people the ugly way so people think the ugly people losers are better then people and the ugly people losers smell like poop

Yes I also love wasting tons of taxes on prosecuting and incarcerating people who smoke the devils herb

Mfw some samefag is trying to tilt all the stoners and the highschool weedlads are falling for shitty bait.

This

and the ugly people losers smell like shit and outnumber everybody and smell like poop and smell like dog shit and the ugly people losers that smell like poop and outnumber everybody dont need the people that think the ugly people losers are ugly and the attrative loser people cause the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and if all the people think the ugly people losers are ugly and the attrative loser people know the ugly people losers are lame and ugly like the ugly guys losers and reddit and the ugly people losers that smell like dog shit then the ugly people losers will make a party in one small room full of ugly people losers that smell like shit like the ugly guys losers and the ugly people losers that smell like dog shit and the ugly guys losers that smell like dog poop and the ugly people losers smell like poop

and the ugly people losers smell like shit and the ugly people losers still want to trick the people that think the ugly people losers are ugly cause the ugly people losers want to use the people that think the ugly people losers are ugly cause the ugly people losers are lame and the ugly guys losers are fucken has no friends and is ugly

and the ugly people losers want to copy me and the ugly people losers smell like shit and is ugly and smell like poop and is a ugly little bitch that get angry and smell like shit and try to be better then people but is worth much as shit cause lame and smell like poop and is ugly and smell like shit and that is why the ugly people losers try to trick people that think the ugly people losers ugly so can copy then and the ugly people losers smell like poop

Preach it, brothaman

For medicinal purposes, yes. Recreational use, no.

>>doesn't smoke weed
>>thinks weed should be legalized

this is me really. i don't see the contradiction

i don't smoke because i don't feel good when i do it but i know many that enjoy smoking it and have normal lives and i support their right to not be afraid of smoking it the same way i am not afraid of buying a beer at the store. i don't see the difference between the two

legalize it nationwide and fund research.
id settle for at least decriminalization.

Are you having a seizure