So you're walking down an alley way when the girl on the left takes off her sunglasses and says "hey faggot I just...

>So you're walking down an alley way when the girl on the left takes off her sunglasses and says "hey faggot I just found this cool new website called Sup Forums. Wanna come shitpost with us?"

what do?

>skateboard
>converse
>shitty clothes
id call them stupid posers and leave.
look at them
theyre literally posing.

I say "underage b&!!!" and then I kick all their little cunts in so hard they can't make babies.

"dont you have some winstons to steal off your step mom?"

360 degrees

Not sure, OP... They're all a bit too fat.

>wat do

Grab her by the pussy

>rape

This and lot of shitposting

I'd remind them that they're not allowed to post on Sup Forums until they're 18 because it's against the rules. If they did I'd have to report them.

Take a sloppy shit front of them and screech like an animal yelling "NORMIESSS"

What kind of panties are they wearing

Make her eat all the eggs which would take a crane to get out while I masturbate to floor tiles and activate my almonds.

small pink ones with hearts

give the middle one a raspberry

cute :3

Mmmm *drools*

I'd just lower my head uneasily and keep walking my sea snipper

>Shitty references

This isnt reddit friendo

I hope you're not thinking of kissing their soft bellies and rubbing their sweet thighs

Ask them how they feel about being able to enjoy not having to worry about a growing nigger problem thanks to Trump being in charge.

mallgrab nigga

racist nazi detected, fuck off shill

What are you talking about? Trump is probably the niggerest nigger in human existence. What are you fucking stupid user?

i-i'm not

>racist
>nazi
Do you know where the fuck you are, faggot?

Sorry user, should I have asked her to show belly then go to bed instead?

yeah, a country with this inscribed on the statue of liberty:

>“Give me your tired, your poor,
>Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
>The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
>Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
>I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

humanity is kind. america is welcoming. you are not.

now fuck off

>tip fedora
>m'lady i browse the 'chon every friday night!

Yes, and the pusspuss as well

in the land of trump's third reich

Rape. The answer is rape.

enjoy prison

>you will never feel their beautiful butts as they take turns sitting on your face
dunno why I haven't offd myself yet

/thread

"Hahaha. Laptop's in the van, let's go!"

>Implying that you wouldn't want to put your hard cock into their tight quivering virgin pussy and rub their soft nipples

obligatory

i also want to avoid jail time and am smart enough to know it would likely hurt them later on in life, which i wouldn't want, thus i'd never do that, ever

>dramatic poetry written by a communist jew has legal standing
Yeah, fuck borders and personal property.

why? It's not rape if nobody knows and she's still bounded spread eagle in your dungeon for a couple years.

I'm serious, but nice meme.

i got candy and Sup Forums installed in my van

This is the only correct answer

that's disgusting , how can anyone be turned on by such a small girl's cute moans as pleasure takes over her and you feel her soft body as your dick goes in

There's a difference between being a nigger and being niggardly.

those are important, but it's also important to, say, i don't know, prevent children from being killed if you can? uphold our constitution instead of letting our president and his staff give illegal orders?

Who gives a shit, i mean look at them, do they look like the type of people who would amount to anything later on in life?

>implying you'd know

what dick faggot?

who knows

i'm sure there were geniuses as smart as einstein who died as factory workers in third world countries

I know how could anyone get turned on by their soft gasps and their tight wet pussy, how could you be attracted to the idea of her smooth chest quivering up and down with the sheer pleasure of your dick, only a cunt would love the idea of her small face looking at you aroused

if they were really intelligent they wouldn't be factory workers

> young asf girl asks me about Sup Forums
> be typical closet pedo
> play game
> you're a faggot
> stick to posting banana's
> durpdurp