My friend killed himself yesterday

My friend killed himself yesterday.

RIP in peace, Mitch.

go to a psychiatrist and seek help. If you want, tell your story but dont ecpect to gain ANYTHING off of Sup Forums.

And yeah sorry for your loss.

Sorry man

Well, having been your friend probably did it for him

why and how?
sorry for your loss

I told him I would call him some time.

I never did.

Maybe you should follow in his footsteps?

Tell us about it op, u might feel better getting your emotions off your chest. At the very least it might help people on here get an understanding of what it does to friends and family when people kill themselves

Did he film it? Did u film it? I sit on the net me all 2 see?
Then who the fuck cares m8.

Memes kill.

RIP in peace.

He always had issues, and had pretty much ruined his life early on with drugs and alcohol. He was a good kid, but he had issues. I guess he just couldn't take it any more.

I don't how he did it.

>He always had issues, and had pretty much ruined his life early on with drugs and alcohol.

oh shit, sound like me

>being angry because somebody made a comment that wasn't to his precious, cotton-coddled, Tumblr-wrapped liking

Here's how it is, friendo. You're not going to like it, but all I offer is the truth.

You can not stop the oncoming tide of what you perceive to be "le randum post-millennial newfag summercancer tourists" from coming to this site. Or any site. Or any nation. Ever. Our numbers are too strong.

What you CAN do, however, is this. You can take a giant step back from yourself and ask, "all this crying about the past, all this whining about the present and all this despair for the future - does it make me a genuinely happy person? Does my knowledge of the idiocracy enlighten me? Does it hold me and reassure me on a cold night?"

Chances are, everyone who desperately clings to the "good old days", the answers to these questions probably aren't what you would refer to as "positive". Chances are, you probably fucking HATE yourself. Why don't you do something that distracts you from your smug, arrogant self-righteousness, for a change?

Take up a hobby. Take a walk. Lift. Oh, you'd be surprised how much better you feel, after a few weeks of doing a nice, light weights program to get those joints and muscles moving.

Maybe then there'd be less of you insipid, whining cunts making posts like this.

We are memes. We are fun. We are the NEW Sup Forums. Midnight narwhal bacon for LIFE.

My condolences dear friend. He's in a better place right now. May God make it easy for you and the individuals family & friends. RIP Mitch.

He's burning in HELL! BAHAHAHA! HELL! YARRRRGH, Satan is branding his very ass with a glowing pitchfork of FIYAH!!!

What ? Um ok then ? Odd chap he is... I'm sure the same shall occur with your loved ones.

mitch?
more like lil bitch

f

Well that's pretty fuckin gay

i'm sorry bro

I don't have many friends, and I don't make them easily.

I haven't even seen any of them in almost two years, and I have drifted so far away from them that we have almost nothing in common any more.

But this really hits hard. I had pretty much accepted that I had already lost my friends, but I didn't expect this.

His brother is the best friend I've ever had. I don't know what to say to him.

>friend

normalfag.

Dont tell us of your fantasies user kek

Sorry to hear that, user. My condoleances. If you friend chose to end his or her life, it was likely because he or she was suffering tremendously. Now your friend's suffering is over. Keep your friend alive in your memory.

nyom

At first I was like "KEK," but then I was like "Zozzle."

Then I doubt a phone call would've changed anything, so don't take it on yourself.

At least it wasn't suicide

nah, it's not really self-pitying when it's his friend
RIP, sorry for your loss

Wow aren't you cool

Le memez army br000zzzz

Grow up why don't ya? Fuckin 12 year old redditfag

did he leave you any of his stuff?

I honestly don't doubt this, but I figure he might be in purgatory or some such instead. He wasn't really a bad person, just troubled and confused.

Yes, my other friends and I would often jokingly refer to him as such when he wasn't around. He was a good sport, though.

Thanks. I'll miss the crazy bastard.

No, he didn't really have much to his name. All of his stuff belongs to his fam now, I reckon.

cool

Here's a sad themed image for my last post because I'm feeling rather sad today.

If it makes you feel any better, his conscious existence and all memories of you and the friendship you shared disappeared the moment he died, its almost as if he never existed and he was never anythimg more than a vivid dream

>and i bet it was totally painless and super quick like every single suicide ever

KYS

I've had one of my friends kill themselves before. We weren't super close, but we're decent friends and worked with each other for a small while. It's weird cause suddenly that person you used to talk to and see laugh and smile, suddenly they're just gone and that's that.

Yeah, I guess.

My best friend growing up killed himself last August.

Shit sucks, user. Have a feel.

Join him
Aka
An hero

you dun goofed kiddo

I wanted to be mean but i take it back i honestly hope he found peace in some way
I also honestly suggest spend a day alone with old videogames or something you two use to enjoy together, and just get stupid fucking high on some buds and cry it out

>Rest in peace in peace

It's really weird because I was pretty deep in depression myself a few years back after a break-up. I moved away and got over it, but he had no escape. His torment came from within even though everyone he knew loved him.

lol

did he leave any good loot?

as did I... RIP

You can always join him.

savage

RIP already means "rest in peace"
you dont have to say "RIP in Peace"
you illiterate fuck

He probably committed suicide because OP you didn't call him. maybe in his last moments, he looked at his phone, waiting for your call, waiting for you to tell him that it's gonna be alright, he's got his best bro, but the call never came.
Well, now you can at least fuck his underaged sister and probably get all his games too if you play your cards right.

>we made fun of him when he wasn't around
>he was a good sport about it

He killed himself.

you must be new

Rest In Peace, in peace.

he must be new... on the internet!

Yeah, probably.

Sorry bro. That really sucks. It may not seem like it now, but the pain diminishes over time. Just keep going and try to keep yourself busy.

here's a (You)

He killed himself cuz couldn't bear with the fact that you two were friends, good job user, good fucking job.

>Friend
>Never Call

You killed him user.

so in short he was just a weak willed faggot who couldn't take the reality of life. RIP i guess.

I'm a pretty terrible person, tbhqhwyf. Lucky to even have friends in the first place.

I know another faggot who uses the phrase "weak willed"

"YOU WEAK WILLED SON-OF-A-BITCH!!!!"

Pic related.

sounds like an asshole

Thia Mitch guy sounds like a total massive fucking faggot glad he killed himself honestly, i hope he suffered a lot too, and you OP he could have been a better person if you had gone out of your way to help him but hey who wants to help a faggot right? Stop calling him a friend if you weren't there when he really needed you.

Good for him. More stones than I have. Let him rip like a beyblade.

Kek is dead.

dramatic music plays

no sympathy for suicides. sorry.

I know you are just trying to bait but that thought process is toxic and you better stop with it if you don't want to become a cynical asshole.

Don't blame yourself just because you didn't call. My best friend committed suicide after he caught wind of how I fucked this wife. She and I had this insane connection from before they were married but I didn't want to steal his girl. I was the better looking of us so I didn't want to be greedy. If only I had acted on my feelings then he might still be alive. We might not be friends but he never would have pulled out in front of that dump truck. But I didn't act on my feelings and they moved in together and got married in haste so that she could be on his health insurance. She was unhappy. He was kind of a dick. Eventually the temptation became too great and when the opportunity arose, we submitted to our desire. The sex was amazing. Truly phenomenal. The girl was gorgeous and orgasmic. Despite all the guilt I feel, it still gets me all hot and bothered. Me and his widow never got together, besides a hook up a month after the funeral. There was just too much baggage. Four months before his death he took out a life insurance policy. He planned it. Kinda turns my stomach writing this out. I never knew for sure until a few years later when his widow found the note he tucked away above the fridge. I didn't get to read it though. She burned it. But it confirmed what I always dreaded.

So yeah. Don't blame yourself

2 my friends died at work last week. Wall fell on them

>I'm the sole reason of my best friends death
>also I fucked his woman
>not my fault though xDDD

adultery is a sin and you and that woman should be stoned

Were they Mexican by any chance?

Good, now it's your turn.
Please do it.

You will remember this for the rest of your life, this year will be ten years since my friend is gone. The pain comes and goes, memories changes and becomes even better than they were and unfortunately they also more painful to remind. And the feeling that you could do more? Never leaves. But it changes your commitment to other friends.

Check for reading comprehension you dip. I was telling op it's not his fault specifically. I wasn't laying out some nambypamby blanket statement in an attempt to mitigate my own guilt.

So you admit your best mate killed himself, because of you ? You were the reason a man got tired of his own life ? And he was your friend ? Well then if you feel guilty, why haven't you killed yourself ? It's the only way to atone you know ?

Wow trying to play the devil on my shoulder huh? I've had wet shits more convincing than you. Atonement is for the weak and the unsure. Nothing ever brings anyone back. All you can do is live the rest of your life. I just wanted to share.

i'm sorry user. did he left any note? had a hobby?
at least he got off this gay earth

what a piece of shit kys

I'm really sorry about that, user.

I don't know if he left a note. When I last saw him, his "hobbies" were drinking, smoking, and sucking at videogames.