Oh shit Sup Forums I think my friend just killed themselves. What the fuck do I do?

Oh shit Sup Forums I think my friend just killed themselves. What the fuck do I do?
>pic related

Think? Fucking find out then...

Learn to grammar!

Do not shit post.

Join him

uh nothing? just move on dude

B an hero urself..

Op here. They haven't responded to any calls or texts in the last past hour and they have been clinically depressed for a few weeks.

Write a rap about their dick and how great they are in bed, then rap whenever your near him as if your in music video.

I forgot to mention how we were just having an insistence conversation beforehand about death.

How about you fucking contact him and find out. Not hard cunt.

Holy shit, you were friends with Eric Andre and he killed himself?

you fail so hard at logic right now
clinically

Mebbe they just don't fucking like you?

Stop digging for attention.

Maybe they are taking a shit and forgot their phone

>OP realizes
>OP kills himself
>nobody calls

Well we usually talk a lot on a daily basic but they have not bothered to do so.
The person is a girl btw

fucking stop misspelling shit

Prob Fucking some dude while leaving you in the friendzone

same applies

sharpie in pooper

OP here again.
Well if I have talked to them in real life and they have tits and a nice ass since 10th grade does that make them a girl?
English isn't my best language.

The cringe from this logic-fail is real.
Remember kids, GTTFH
GO
TO
THEIR
FUCKING
HOUSE

And next time don't ask Sup Forums for advice on what you should do when you think your friend killed him/herself.

Also, just because they haven't responded to any calls or texts doesn't mean SHIT
What if he's fucking ass right now? He'll DEFINITELY be depress after the chick leaves him seeing that he's friends with YOU you faggot OP

English not being your best language doesn't mean shit. English is my second language and I still take the time to check my grammar for both my languages.

Are you fucking retarded OP? You said they were a girl.

Post pic of them / him with photoshopped an superhero cape.

user spilling the beans

An faggot hero

1up this, I wanna see this

Yes, OP an faggot hero indeed

Give him mouth to cock resuscitation.

Ressurection.
Pray to your cartoon frog.

He had no gramatical error, but he could have put a comma where that first period was.

If you're really his friend you will join him.

Friend killed themselves? Singular/plural. Friend killed himself or friends killed themselves.

Shhh...Don't tell anyone..

Nobody takes a shit without their phone

i dropped my phone :,(

Trips of truth.

How old is your "Friend" ?

What country? I'll advise from that info.

He used a singular subject and a plural pronoun. The comma would come before and after Sup Forums.

Give him surprise buttsecks to see if he's awake / alive. If not, cum before calling amber lamps. More than once.