I've got a date with this soon. She's exactly what you'd think. Hates Trump and all that. I voted for Trump...

I've got a date with this soon. She's exactly what you'd think. Hates Trump and all that. I voted for Trump. Dubs decide what I do on the date. It's at a restaurant.

openly say you voted for trump and support him, never break your frame.

Roll for this

bring an mp3 player so when she starts her triggered autistic screetching you can jam out to the national anthem

Bring up trump and other shit that sjws hate, try and go slow to trigger her the most

Say you don't support women's rights and obesity disgusts you

rollin

Roll for this

Let her pay the bill or split the bill

WINRAR

Jerk off under the table, nut on her leg

reroll

Wear your "Great Again"-Camp and fuck him anyway.

rereroll

Winrar

*cap, shitty autocorrect ...

rerereroll

She's a pig. Stay home and jerk off.

rolls

relolls

Fuck her and right when she gets off say make this pussy great again

OP here. Question. If I play along until I get her in bed and then we're fucking and I whisper in her ear "I voted for Trump" do you think she'd cry rape?

Pretend to go along with everything she says. Take her home, fuck her, and nut on her face. Take a picture, and post it everywhere. She'll be screaming about the patriarchy in no time.

Fucking retards

won already

>I've got a date
No you don't.

eat meal, order desert, tell her you need a quick smoke/vape.
RUN!
leave her to pick up the tab as she stuffs her fat face with two deserts crying.

yes

make it known before hand don't hide or else you'll be far up shit creek

What if I have her sign a consent form for sex? She'll probably think it's soo progressive. Then I'll have it on paper.

say you supported his recent actions against the muslim people and say if anything he should've sent that "muslim loving commie obama" back to where he came from too

Tell her how after Trump kicks out all the muslims and mexicans you hope he reforms wellfare so in order to get benefits you have to work on farms and as housekeepers. Explain how these benefits should not be free and should require community service work instead.

if you aren't a faggot she won't leave/cry rape just because you like trump

Tell her you want to roleplay trump voters having sex, get her in a maga hat and have her pose, then spread those pictures all over here social media

execute order 66

that or video consent and you should be fine. it's always a fucking risk anyways these days

lowkey record the date and randomly drop trump bombs

Say u voted Hillary but you would be lying if you said u weren't behind every one of his executive orders

Yes, if you're in physical contact with her and she withdraws consent then you will be guilty of rape. Also, if you're in her house, but not touching her then it will B&E and attempted rape by proximity. If you're still at dinner then youll be charged with lewd and lascivious behaviour in public and attempted crowd rape (every woman in proximity will charge you). If youre still on tinder then that'll be cyber rape. I'd stay back, Op.

Take her out, treat her right, marry here and have some kids, then fifty years from now when she's dieing of fat girl diseas whisper in her piggy ear 'i voted for trump, just a prank bro'.

Sounds like you're speaking from experience

this post was rape!!!!

Avoid mentioning Rrump at leasrlt until you fuck her. After you fuck her tell her you voted for Trump. Pussy is pussy.

hell this whole thread was rape

I like this one the best. I will do it

>mini boombox
Better yet bring one of those autistic beats pills and dance around the table while you listen

Take pics lol

Suck her dick

Be yourself. Then she won't feel hurt for accidentally starting to enjoy your company

Rolling for this

When you nut in her shout TRUUUUUUMP!!! at the top of your lungs, the put on your clothes in silence and leave.

Shoot her then yourself

roll

ROLL

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroll

rollllllllllllll

nigger roll

Sure.

follow this advice regardless of dubs.
Praise trump all the time. YOU LOVE THE TRAVEL BAN. Call him glorious eternal leader. once she starts complaining get the check then leave without paying. tell her you would have paid if she was attractive.

Treat her like a human being. Listen to her opinions. Go on a second date if you enjoyed the first.