Any interest in my chubby slut?

Any interest in my chubby slut?

Yes!

what do you want to see?

Sure

Only if you have spread ass from behind pics

sure.i got lots of things :) you just need to request

Post what u got. I already in live with her body! *.* beautiful woman!

well here are here titties

Hoooly! That is fcking Perfect ass!

yes it is i don't know how many hours ive spent fucking and licking it

Post more clothed pics.

Feet?

you like her?

I love her body!

sure

feet in heels

soles.do you like them?

Do u have an "open legs" photo?

like this?

Hell yeah! But Without panties

any of her taking dick?

sure man.are you saving these?

not many but here

I didnt yet. First im going to cum

i am! did yesterday too

name for folder?

what would you do to her if you found her on your bed?

More tit pics!
They make me so happy!
More bath pics!
They make me real fappy!
She's my kind of girl!
I just love her tits!
Thanks for the thread!
Now gimme more pics!

Maria.could you screenshot your folder so i can show her?

Love this girl. I saved some from the thread yesterday and came to her last night. The pic of you and your friend fucking her.

you earned tits and bath with your great poet sir.if you wanna tell her how you'd use her ill show her your comment later since it turns her on

got any more pussy pics? preferably from this kind of angle

im glad you like her.ill let her know you came to her pics.if you can screenshot your folder of her ill show her that too.here is the pic you are talking about

sorry forgot the pic

I was on my computer yesterday. On my phone now, so I don't have the folder. But next time I'm on my computer and you're around, I sure will. Tell her she's hot as fuck.

oh dude really thats so hot! have you got a mail?
thank you!

How old is she?

any spit roast? if i started a vola would you dump everything?

close enough?

not sure what a vola is.no this is pretty much the only thing i have from our threesome as it was too fucking hot to care about recording.if we do it again ill make sure to get more footage

she is 22

Pussy spread open and fingering

Fuck. You lucky motherfucker, those are level 10 blow job eyes.

yeah just a fake name email i use if you want to contact me giorgos9320@gmail

dont have any fingering sorry.here is spread pussy

here is more of them

I have a real thing for big-tittied, meaty, olive-skinned girls with long curly black hair. And especially in the bath, for some reason. She is perfection to me. I would pound her from behind while grabbing those big swinging hanging titties, as she was reaching back grabbing my balls. I would turn her around and thread my fingers in her curly dark hair and hold on tight while I fucked her mouth and she massaged my balls. I also apparently like my balls rubbed.

glad you like her so much man.she is an excellent fuck im sure she would rub your balls as much as you wanted if she met you.i'll show her your comment later it will make her cunt nice and wet.if you wanna sent her a dick pic or your folder of her or anything go ahead she likes that sort of stuff

and another bath pic for you to jerk off to

OP, the hero this board needs, but doesn't deserve.

thnx Sup Forumsro

thats fucking hot

This is really hot. Really hot. The little bit of chub makes it even hotter. I'm gonna jerk off to this, and imagine I'm standing over her while she watches from the bath, rubbing her tits and pussy while I shoot my hot creamy load all over her.

Your dick or your friend's?

go ahead man she is waiting

mine

Fucking awesome. She is smokin. Any chance you could dump them all into a mega folder or something for easy downloading and to get them all. That would be so cool.

Nice ass

i got to go out now unfortunately but maybe if i see a thread about her another time ill post more.glad you guys liked her

very nice indeed

More cum on her

Thx du de she is hot as fuck i like to bang her with you