I worry that the girl i love has had a bigger penis than mine before and she likes big cocks, what can i do about that...

i worry that the girl i love has had a bigger penis than mine before and she likes big cocks, what can i do about that? does it matter so much?

pic unrelated

bump

Maybe she has, maybe not. Nothing you can do about that. What matters is you confidence. Act like you have what it takes and that dick size isn't even on your mind. If she knows it bothers you than it's going to bother her too. Get good at eating out and do everything the best you can. Most likley you'll be better at different things than he was. It'll give her something to hold on to

I've been there OP, here's what I did.
I didn't give a fuck and got some pussy. It all worked out in the end.

>something to hold onto

10/10

>she has had a bigger penis than mine
>she
>bigger penis than mine

Listen to them OP

Also me.
Don't only think about her, it's not "oh what if I'm not big enough for her!?"
It's also "what if she's TOO big for me??" If you aren't getting any pleasure out of it because she's too wide TELL HER. Unlike men, women can help the situation with exercises. If that didn't help or she's not really trying then break up.

OP here

thanks for the advice guys, appreciate it

are you still in a relationship with that girl?

Confront her with your worries and discuss, like adults.

And by exercise, there are these little ball things than can put in their vagoo to help tighten it

Bad advice.
Only bring it up IF it's something to bring up. You might create the problem by worrying and putting it in her mind.

If there is clearly a problem then yes, have an open conversations and find a way to help. But even while doing that you need to have confidence. Don't talk like you are inadequate, or that YOU aren't matching up to HER. Make it clear that you both aren't matching up together.

bad advice
you mean kegels, not little fucking balls

you can't tell a girl the both of you aren't matching up, that's fucking retarded

Yes. Little fucking balls my dude.

OP here, thanks, i'll look it up

Yes 6 years and counting.

>uh, uh... can I ask you a question, i'm sorry i'm so small, uh... what's the biggest you've had?
Have some respect dude

Dude if your girl has had a bigger penis than you then she's a fucking tranny

I mean if you're into trannies there's nothing to worry about