Shot up herion for the first time. AMA

Shot up herion for the first time. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5pclwOEPcE
youtube.com/watch?v=U44yj7w1u_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How is the heroin?

story on that picture?

Steve-o did whippets and someone captioned it to reflect how they identified with steve-o while he was on the whippets. You see, the "spirit animal" is an indigenous superstition about an animal that represents one's spirit, not unlike the Catholic tradition of the guardian angel, except instead of an angel, it's an animal, or in this case, steve-o on whippets.

are you at this moment euphoric?

Would you please kill yourself?

How are you feeling?

why would you do that

How are you doing?

instead of explaining what a fucking spirit animal is you should explain what whippets are...

10/10 description, also checked.

snorting bleach through a can

Not bad

It's jenkem

Thats the plan

its laughing gas, nitrous oxide, they come in those little canisters, gives you a 30 second high.

Darude- sandstorm

Cuz idc about life anymore

Not terrible

ive been doing it for 12 years
fucking heroin newfag

How's life as a degenerate?

where are you from and how much does the heroin cost there?
i get bundles for $30 in newark

Where do you live?

kek
totally this

i think OP might have OD'd
RIP in peace

Massachusetts. Usually 40 - 60 a bun

I wish

not bad
i live in a nice town but literally every direction you travel is another hood
paterson, newark, east orange, irvington
talk about a trap

Keep trying op. You'll get there sooner or later.

Compared to what?

i od'd once and the paramedics narcan'd me back to life and i honestly wish they didnt.
it would been so perfect
felt a strong rush, blacked out
game over

How u not ded junkie friendo?

Life as a productive citizen..

You're fucked OP. You reached a point that your brain never should. Hopefully you puked the whole time and hate it and don't try it again or you'll have a very long road ahead of you.

I'm right by newark east orange irvington but go to newark. The H is so good here

Yep. Ur not alone user

I hope

What made you shoot it up? Did you use to sniff before? Doesn't it hurt?

Thats my ultimate goal. Die high

ive asked myself that question every day for like 9 years
honestly lately ive just been chipping lately, maybe one day a week followed by two days of minimal pieces of suboxone

im in bloomfield, you?

Long Island NY medic here with 2 narcan saves last week;

Enjoy your descent into hell.
Just try to get high around someone who can call 911 when you inevitably get a dose of phentanyl

Wish they'd just lace all heroine with fentanyl so you fuckers would hurry up and kick off.

that is the dream
we dont want to be narcan'd
let us die in peace

Between Garwood and Union

Jerk off and cum then tell us how you feel

No I wish they'd provide better help and that you edgy faggot choke on the next dick you shove down your throat

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5pclwOEPcE

You can't die "high", scum like you is going to hell to scream in agony for eternity

it is damn near impossible to cum when you are doped up

He will most likely have a chaffed dick with no cum

I was sniffing for awhile then started smoking it. There was a buncha addicts around me shooting so i gave it a try.
> does it hurt
A little pinch thats about it

Can't help those that don't want to be helped. You can't save the world snowflake.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
oh stop it you absolute faggot
jesus doesnt love you
in fact nobody does

this holy fuck preach

was it cut with fentanyl?

it hurts if you miss the vein haha
ive had sex for hours straight on dope
although after using for a while your dick does stop working, but who cares about sex when youve got dope

There's like a 3 minute window right away where I can cum but I usually stop myself then 2 hours later I'm full of sweat and a red dick. I'm not the same guy you responded to tho

Fuckin kek

im the guy he responded to and i confirm exactly what you said

This is so true. I've gone 2 years without getting laid at one point when I was mid-20's bcz dope was better. Also if you don't wear condoms, you need a dumb gf if you want to use bcz a smart one will wonder why you don't ever cum

He ia enlightned by his own intelligence.

I'm not saving the world faggot. I do hope you see people you love rot away and die

does your ass hurt?

>ass hurt
>on painkiller

stop saving us
we dont want your help

Already have, and my life is all the better for it. Rather they be 6 feet under than stealing me blind while me and my wife are asleep. I work for what I have and now I don't have to wake up to some junky passed out on my front porch. If all junkies died at once the world would be a better place for it. You could die right along with them and no one would give a fuck. You're useless and your life is meaningless. Kys

You're super jelly

I'm not offering my help to you faggots

does anyone else find it weird that Sup Forums loves pedos and other degenerates but when you shoot heroin theyre like "fuck off"?
in my eyes you are all selective moralfags

no you go around bringing people back to life with narcan and clearly we would be much happier and better off if you didnt do that

They don't rot anymore. They usually have a fatal OD long before their body gives out

I just want to point out that I am not this guy:

sorry you missed the implied needle in the ass joke. you funny much?

Nothing here is to be taken serious.

youtube.com/watch?v=U44yj7w1u_M

good luck finding a vein in your ass
nobody got your joke because it doesnt make sense

10/10 m8 would read again

congratulations now kindly fuck off moralfag

I'm thinking about selling tootsie rolls dipped in vinegar to junkies, easy cash. most wouldn't even be able to tell until they tried shooting it.

i'm so glad you speak for everyone. it's alright if you didn't get it, just don't act like you know what you're talking about when you're clearly just another idiot talking out of his ass.

oh before you go
check'd
alright now fuck right off

you're really feeling yourself huh? that's actually funny. good job bro

stop trying to defend your awful sense of humor
you made a bad joke
no need to defend it, just dont do it again

thanks sweetie
and once again check'd
you're on a roll, maybe you can stay

Hey, fuck you guy.

oh yessir mister lawanonman! I's won't ever be postin on this here board! nosiree! you're incorrigible, really

so where do yall live?
and i mean exact street address
so i can come rob you tonight

I get your joke now but no junkie would understand that right away.

tbh I was at a party once in the bathroom and my needle broke so I shot the speedball I had up my ass. That hurt my ass

dedication to the cause, i like you
ive broken off two needles in my arm before and i still to this day have never found them

tbh i may have confused the alcohol joke with the heroin joke but hey, ass stuff is funny to me. sounds painful af, but did it get you high?

wtf

Yeah your colon gives access straight to the blood stream so any pills or anything will go straight to the blood --> brain and you will get very high fast

I'm going to guess you're in essex county?

bingo

Are you gonna use it again now that you know it's not addictive?

Why don't you steal morphine? it's better.

Wait so can you just put H up your ass instead of injecting? Would it work the same way? I don't like needles but opiates are fun as fuck. Its like being the comfiest person on the planet and everything is okay.

Anyone else here live in MA and able to access narcan from scripts? -though family/friends.
>pls tell me I'm not the only one....
>op is hella faggot

heroin is literally twice as good as morphine
diacetyl morphine
di means two