S/fur toucan edition

s/fur toucan edition

toucan babe is interesting...

HORSE EARS ON A FUCKING TOUCAN?!?!?!

NOW YOU FAGGOT ARE JUST PISSING ME OFF!!

talk dirty to me

lol her ears annoy me a little too

how this is even.. why?

im weakly justifying her appearance.
i wonder what she eats though.

how badly did you get molested to get hard looking at this sick shit?

typical

>implying being molested to become a furry is a bad thing

got more?

oh god I remember these parodies.

I personally made like 10 pages of troll comic (like good quality) of that Buddy comic (dog being fucked by puma or something like that).
i would LOVE if you posted those. My old PC burned up and I have nothing left.

floof

and I originally posted on pawsru.org and they deleted a lot of threads...

I don't have anymore.

that sucks.
Kinda sad - it was on of those moments where you have great vision of joke and spend some hour+ to make it. People loved it but all was lost it seems. I know some dude reposted them on Sup Forums few times but never met him after I lost my pics.

dudes, how many of you are virgins?

need some tips?
I am drunk, I've slept with tons of women and kind of have willingly acted as a wingman for a couple of unfortunate friends (with great resultsbtw

would be nice if you proposed problematic areas we can discuss.
Cause the general answer is idk.. be like that fucker Zyzz - work out, be outgoing, clean and fun. But there are often small obsticles people just need advice. I was a super-shy loser back in highschool and forced myself over it.

If you want to be technical, yes

Joking.

haha no I meant hypothetical virgins.

like people who fuck all the time, but don't feel fucked at their sould *sad sad face*

well i'm not.
this is anonymous. I do not care that much what I write.

well I've never been penetrated by a man, but I've slept with a number of women
so I wouldn't consider myself a virgin

I don't care.

You're a girl. Well, I doubt any of my experience applies to you.
Got one lesbian friend who is so fucking cool. Like she is kinda lightheaded, supposedly rich, works shit job and is really cool with people (like "drunk cool", not pretentious cool-girl).
So yeah idk.. are you purely gay?

If you want a man, and I mean a real man, not some desperate idiot trying to get his wiener in any hole, or a good looking twerp thinking he is too hot for his own good, you should hook up with some young military dudes. They will have all good attributes + they haven't had time to develop shitty attributes, like being pretentious.

Also probably helps if you look good. Girls usually get fat like crazy. I know it's hard but it is 10-fold easier for you women than us men. Women are expected to just be sort-of thin. so you just manage your diet. have diet 6 days a week and you are set. If you are more like a skeleton - eat up.
Guys are expected to also be huge and muscular, so we also have to work out. so that sucks.

I am really not qualified giving advice to girls, esp. if they are into girls
this was a fucking rollercoaster of thought hah

Who the fuck cares?

well.. i don't care either.

heres some little mermaid reference

men are gross

I'm a hungry skeleton, been trying to put weight on recently and failing

I don't care.

Yeah!! I fucking loves sharks, can we get some more?

I think i have a few in my folder, i'll dump em

hell yeah

sorry, guess I only have the 2. lost my whole folder a couple days ago, so here's a dragon instead

ahh fak. thanks though :)

Random question. Does anyone have major pop-up issues while on sankakucomplex? I remember there being pop-ups before but now I don't even want to use their site cause it's so bad.

Any more lion?

what about a tiger?