Why is this board so small?

Why is this board so small?
Don't people like music?

Size of the board represents size of average users penis length

what is the post amount to dong length ratio?

You can catch shit from angry people for liking pretty much anything on this board, the more elitist adamant users of the board stifle contribution from more casual users of the board

everyone here is mean user

that's not true, it's pretty 50/50

Fuck you.

You're really cute user :#

Who the fuck likes music

This place is a joke.
It's basically Contrarian: The Board

Average interaction on Sup Forums
>ur taste is shit
>no ur taste is shit

That being said you can find some neat obscure stuff that you may not find elsewhere.

just go to generals if you want a good amount of people discussing stuff. outside of them it's literally just people with pretty boring tastes arguing about who's more obscure. i say this as someone for 7 years. i miss when Sup Forums could be fun

meanie

this pretty much. I have no fucking idea how it got this bad

I wish RYM had a more sophisticated social element so I could talk with people about music, but alas it doesn't really

It may not be as bad, but my impression of Sup Forums is that the crowd here is almost as harsh as the vidya boards. I'm here a heap but it's the reason I don't post much

72092304:1 cm

I'm sorry.

This board is actually fucking dead. Even the pleb/patrician dichotomy is slowly fading. It's still a thing but not nearly as ingrained in the culture. There is no culture anymore.

youre a faggot and i will not explain why

Maybe they don't like all the pretentious fags here, all listening to the same shitty obscure music to try and prove how cool they are to strangers on the internet?

This

ur taste is shit

Holy shit frog and toad was my favourite book ever as a child thankyou for reminding me with that image.

There's only so many times you can circle jerk over the same Sup Forums-core shit and fotm mumble rapper before it gets old.

I check out music people post once in a while but that's it, there's not much discussion to be had apart from simply sharing music.

actually the perfect size for a board

lots of traffic but not too much