youtube.com/watch?v=FixGtngBdhE
youtube.com/watch?v=SQ0fGS01Pdg
youtube.com/watch?v=UQlVTUcfe58
youtube.com/watch?v=sfZZWWvdWw8&list=PL9CDF7B24D77C2972&index=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=sxeiDFlJ5kU

FOR YOU

I remember first seeing this when I was like 8 or 9 years old. Loved it so much.

>tfw ywn lead an army of creatures that have crowned you king for some reason against an evil witch

Thought it was kind of gay that he was riding a unicorn though

Narnia as a whole is underrated as fuck

>ywn build a reich to last a thousand years

It looks kind of goofy now, GOAT kids movie though

youtube.com/watch?v=FixGtngBdhE

Susan was hot.

Fuck I want to rewatch this movie now

god these movies sucked

Is the franchise basically dead?

Did the intro to this movie throw anybody else off?

youtube.com/watch?v=SQ0fGS01Pdg

I thought I walked into the wrong theater for about a minute.

I think I read somewhere there was a reboot or sequel something in the works.

3:00
youtube.com/watch?v=UQlVTUcfe58

>literally propaganda to make kids want to be crusaders

Why would anyone want to watch this?

youtube.com/watch?v=sfZZWWvdWw8&list=PL9CDF7B24D77C2972&index=2

Great soundtrack

>Remember the new guys acting like they'll do a better job than Disney's team with VotDT and that they'll stay true to the source material
>It's complete garbage that is even less like the book than the Prince Caspian movie
>VotDT basically killed the franchise

First half is so comfy, second half of it isn't as good but still dercent
First one was a decent 7 to 7.5/10 the other two weren't very good

Why was the first movie so good but the sequels so shitty? They really dropped the ball on this one.

>propaganda to make kids want to be crusaders

It's a generic fantasy story for kids starring Jesus the Lion, it has nothing to do with the crusaders.

The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe is way better than the next two books.

>VotDT is my favourite book of the franchise
>Couldn't wait for the movie
>The movie isn't very good

T-thanks..

>than the next two books.
They're not even the next two books. They skipped The Horse And His Boy, because it's even worse than Prince Caspian and VotDT.

I doubt they can make a reboot more succesfull, and the actors were solid choices anyway imo

Good thing this series died after Treader. All the children would have died in book 7 (except Susan b/c she becomes a whore) and Aslan goes full Jesus. It ends with a bible message.

Can you imagine if they tried to make a movie out of The Horse and His Boy? All those thinly-veiled Muslim stereotypes....

>Aslan goes full Jesus
>it ends with a bible message

In book 2 (the one this movie is based on) he literally sacrifices himself for the sins of others, then gets resurrected. Aslan has always been Jesus.

kill yourself, the horse and his boy is the best of all 7.

It's always been a Bible message though, so it makes sense. Horse and his Boy feels the least like that iirc, while the rest are pretty blatant. Lewis was all about allegories.

Because kebab must be removed.

YOU JUST KNOW!

Considering they were the only humans in Narnia, I wouldn't doubt

I actually prefer the "off-brand" Narnian books just because of how they do the worldbuilding. "The Silver Chair" is my absolute favorite book. A return of the Narnian witches, "to serve man" Giants, and the gnome kingdom. And based Puddleglum.

How come no more Narnia after Dawn Treader? But Ice Age, Fast Furious and Resident Evil can have 16 sequels?

The silver chair was my favourite too! Don't forget we also have the BBC series that cover more of the stories.

Second one had it's moments.

The scene where the bitch queen almost comes back but gets fucked up by the snarky younger brother was great

"I know. You had it handled."

Narnia didnt make enough money i guess

>The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
>Better book than The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

FUCKING
NOPE

Reepicheep a best.

Best Narnia book coming through

Child actors

>That part where the witch throws the metal pole at Aslan and it turns into the lamp post
DEEPEST LORE

Still go back and re-read Nephew, Chair and Battle to this day. Due for one soon actually.

That whole scene went darker than expected. Ed rekting Miraz at parley and the Pete vs Miraz duel were good too.

I'd watch a miniseries about Charn and the Deplorable World. Jadis was prime witchfu material when she was in England. Uncle Andrew had the right idea: "A devilish temper she had, but she was a dem fine woman sir, a dem fine woman".

I've listened to that track while sitting on a train that's leaving the station. Comfy as fuck.

>The Horse and His Boy will literally never be made into a movie because of the cultural implications
>We'll never have a hot brown convert Aravis

Why live

Anna Popplewell was the only reason I watched these movies.

too bad her character gets written out.

Supposedly The Silver Chair is being adapted to film.

That girl should never be allowed to smile.

Him and the dark haired boy were so gorgeous.
I remember being like 10 and feel weird thing in my stomach for them

The Silver Chair is indeed the best one.

Casting in this movie was great, my boy heart wasn't ready for grown up Lucy at the end

Pretty good kiddie-kino. Prince Caspian was definitely weaker, but that Peter vs. Miraz duel was pretty sweet.

>create Christian allegory
>give your messiah stand-in a Turk name

>(except Susan b/c she becomes a whore)
It's been ages since I read the books and I can't remember shit, what?

>movie is 11 years old
>tfw watched it again just yesterday
CGI still holds pretty well despite being a mid-2000s movie.

It was clearly made to cash in on the success of the Jackson's LotR films but at least it was one of the few that actually managed to do it right. Not a bad film by any means, and my younger self is definitely glad it existed.

It's sad they never got around to adapting the whole thing. I love that series.

The Last Battle and Horse and His Boy were the only ones I found rather weak.

>tfw no fantasy movie franchies except for middle earth
Narnia could have been so much bigger

Narnia is bogged down by heavy (and at the end very bizarre) Christian allegory and inconsistent world building. It could've envelop you like Middle Earth.

This, the last Narnia book is literally Left Behind-tier