My crush thinks aluminium is the best metal. Do i just give up on her or try to convince her that, in fact, titanium is?

My crush thinks aluminium is the best metal. Do i just give up on her or try to convince her that, in fact, titanium is?

Aluminium, tit... wtf is wrong you shitheads? Diamond is by far the best metal in the world.

Rust

It oxidizes the same way aluminium does, faggot

This.
Fucking this.

Aluminum is 20x better than aluminium because it isn't some fabrication of a britcucks mind

well, diamond is pretty neat but i think it's too heavy. 1 gram of it weights like, 15 grams?

Well, it's the hardest metal so what did you expect.

Aluminum is weaker and lighter. Titanium is stronger and heavier. They both have their place.

this is not about the hardest metal. It's about the best metal all around. Yes it is ahrd, but it is heavy as well. Titanium balances that one out

tungsten master race reporting in

Bunch of niggers. 5160 tool steel ftw.

they take up to much space

i think you both need to sit down together and do some research. there is no "best metal" but there are ideal metals for specific jobs.

for instance aluminum is far more conductive then titanium, but titanium has more tensile strength then aluminum.

Titanium is as strong as steel at half the weight. Aluminum is a more than half the weight of titanium and you can bend/break a fairly thick piece of it by hand

When a geologist hears "best metal" he automatically thinks about Bismuth. Bitch

Both should kill yourself immediately, a zirconium tungsten alloy is the best.

Forgot pic.

Yeah, bismuth, Bitch

Ah yes, bismuth is nice and if you have the shits it is pretty helpfull.

Any evidence of that? There was a very loud experiment with diamonds done by the University of Pittsburgh but I can't recall any serious tests conducted on titanium.

>what is the best metal
>metal

>random alloy
>alloy

Everyone talking about rocks and OP is obsessing over his "crush"

NEWS FLASH OP SHE IS FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE

It is not random, it has a cool property. It shrinks if you heat it up over a very wide temperature range. Come on, some dick posted diamond, I am closer to a metal. Oh well whatever.

Metallic hydrogen is the end metal bitch.

Straight over your head. Learn to science.

This
Everyone knows diamond is not only the strongest metal in the world but is in fact the strongest metal known to man

I like my diamonds like I like my women.
Bloody

Iron is the best metal, can't make either aluminum or titanium without an iron base

Alloy

I go for metallic hydrogen.

tantalum is pretty nice. or lanthanum

You mean.. potassium?

I prefer linoleum

"Fairly thick"

Sure aluminum is 60% the mass of titanium, but make it similar to and I-beam and try to break it. There are scenarios where weight is considerably more important than strength where aluminum provides proper amounts of strength. Aluminum is also easily machined and much more cost effective than titanium which has to be machined in properly equipped shops at almost 200% cost.

Diamond is not a metal.

Diamonds may be the best metal but Cold Iron is the best Steel

Aluminum Oxide is also known as Corundum (which is rubies and sapphires)

arent rubies or sapphired just corundum doped with other metallic elements? such as Ti or Cr? in this case actually impurities.

Back to school with you. Try to listen this time.

Nickel Titanium alloy is by far the best metal.

Death metal is the way to go

Plutonium is the best. Nuff said.

Your silly titanium and aluminum stand no where close to my beloved uranium

have fun hugging your favourite chunks of metal and waking up to 3 different types of cancer faggots

Damn, i didnt even considered this one...
Well, this round goes to you, user.

i want to be able to get sexual with my metal, can you do so?

>its not even summer

It's a love hate relationship, you could never understand

it's always summer if you're NEET

No it is not a metal, it is not a metal, it is not a metal. It is carbon.

This user is correct.

no no no, you are all wrong, potassium is clearly the best metal

Due to extensive research done by the University of Pittsburgh, diamond has been confirmed as the hardest metal known to man. The research is as follows:

Pocket-protected scientists built a wall made of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed. They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an hour into the wall, and the wall came out fine. They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors. They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond travelling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours. They rammed a wall made of metal into 400 miles an hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted earths orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards mid-western Prussia at 400 billion miles an hour. They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused over 10000 wayward planes to lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with over 10000 buildings in downtown New York. They spun 400 miles at diamond into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive. Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall travelling at miles per iron, and the result proved with out a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not just the hardest metal known to man.

Well, if it is so good you should stuff it in your mouth, you dumbfuck. You also voted trump, I guess?

dubs of truth

got any copy for my pasta?

Everything is related to Trump I guess

Platinum is King

Well, you actually not that far from the truth. Certain forms of carbon can have some properties of metal. Metals gain their properties by the free movement of electrons. Although diamond is probably not one of those forms.

Another interesting one are solvated electrons, That is quite exotic, you can create a solution of pure electrons, which also will behave as a metal (pic related).

sure its copy pasta
it is the fucking source, dumbass

Faggot

granite is the prettiest metal tho
pic related

Have you tried stabbing her with a titanium knife? That is a sure way to convince people of anything. I mean, she sure is dumb, right?

Faggot is not a metal, autistic basement dweller.

Truth

Agree with her and buy her aluminium jewelry

bronze is the most softest metal, that's why they started using steel.

i mean in middle age.

bronze is an alloy, not a metal...

That is an alloy, you are probably a person with special needs.

>bronze is the most softest metal
The Mohs Scale of Hardness would beg to differ.

Dragon bone is by far the best metal. I know this because i am experienced in smithing.

Fucking noobs it's all about the skills. A true professional can take any metal and do great work with it. Stop blaming your tools and better yourself

>you fucking plebs don't know the glory that is iridium

the fuck out of here peasants

look them up....

Try metallic hydrogen. Where are your tool now, snowflake?

what about mercury?

Convert to solid state and build

bronze is best. it's soft yet hard and amazing expensive sculptures are made from it. dumbass.

i like aluminum powder

It is metastable, but with an upperbound of 50K. What now? Are you living on jupiter?

Absorb through the anus for extreme focus while metal working

bronze is good but steel is the best, that's why they make tanks out of it.

Bronze is not a metal. Lead is better for sculpting anyway. It is amazing and if you make a goblet out of it, it will give your wine a sweet taste.

Shit fam, when you're right, you're right. Good point well made.

mercury is a liquid not a metal retard

Then it's useless

liquids can be metal, it's just a phase
iron can melt as well, it is still metal tho

so melting lead transitions it from metal to water?

nice bait

>makes troll thread
>actually becomes more interesting than half the cancer on here

Thanks op

I'm gonna punch you in the fucking face

water is metal sometimes

best metal you can get is super gold. molten gold cooled off in virgin blood.

dubs confirm
diamond is ok, but doesn't give off that sparkle tungsten does

Hydrogen. Superconductive at room temperature, beat that, faggots.

what do you mean diamond is not a meatal it's so fucking hard, prolly hardest in the universe you fucking faggots.

Seriously, no VIBRANIUM?