Ask me anything about myself/ give me your opinion

Ask me anything about myself/ give me your opinion

pictures are worth a thousand words

Oh m8, you can achieve gr8ness here in Sup Forums

Misspelled pounds

I'm starting to look like you.
I do very little physical activity.
I can tell my blood pressure and blood sugar are both getting higher and higher.
Anyway, I'm wondering if you enjoyed Rogue One?

jesus fuck youre like a hundred pounds overweight... try not to think about having a heart attack because that only makes it more likely to happen lol

Ur fat, like what did u expect us to say. Go lose some weight or be sad the rest of your pathetic life.

Show pussy

They are
Yeah I know what you're saying and yeah I enjoy it
I weight about 300lbs and I'm happy this way but thanks
No not really but thanks for your input
I would if I could

Show anus

Thoughts?

Bump

How much do you weigh and how tall are you

Too slim

I'm about 289lbs and 5ft 9"

Overweight really shortens your life span. Think in your family, if you keep gaining weight the worts thing to occour is they´ll have to bury you.
I have a friend fatter than you and it´s sad to think he could die in 10 years, he developed diabetes.
I know it´s hard to handle the situation. The first step is up to you. Be brave and admit you have a problem, and then look for professional help. Good luck.

I understand I'm over weight but I'm happy living the life I am and I wouldn't want it any other way

Very bad. Very unhealthy.

Do you have pains, aches, any other little thibgs bc of your weight? Like sore knees, short breath.

Do yo plan on changing it or have you just accepted it?

How did you get here?

I do get bad knees time to time.
I've accepted it I enjoy being my weight.
Eating a lot of food with my gf really

That's crazy. I'm 6'1 and 250 lbs and look just like u. Bigger tits too

Did you start accepting/liking it when you got together with your gf or before? How do you feel about dying within ten years?

Before I got with her but gained say about 50lbs more when I'm with her now and personally I don't think I'll die by then

How the fuck did you get this bad? How did you get to 200 pounds and not think "hmm this might be a problem, I should rectify this"? 220? 250?

I would say like 400lbs is a problem not where I am now like I enjoy and I'm not getting any health defects right now

"Personally I don't think I'll die by then"

It's not an opinion, it's a fact lol. X lbs. + Y lifestyle = Z years lost off of life. You're putting strain in your organs being as heavy as you are, if you care about the girl you're with then just confront the fact that you're setting her up to be a young widow because you will die young if you keep this up.

your internals are crushing inward due to your weight. your organs are working overtime to make sure you don't die. Your weight is a health defect in and of itself.
Stop eating mcdonalds and eat a fucking salad, can help you

>"I'm not getting any health defects right now"

You just said your knees are sore from carrying your fatness around. Also, you can't really feel your heart being caked with fat, it just happens and then one day you get bad chest pains and keel over.

tl;dr OP says "i'm not experiencing health defects" from a condition that is a health defect in itself. OP is deluding himself and it will kill him.

I mean if thats what you choose to live like good for you. At least you found someone who enjoys the same thing. Although I wouldnt kid yourself on the early death.

This.
It's weird that people associate pain with health. Being unhealthy doesn't always "feel" bad.

I wish my man tits were that small