So I went to meet my girlfriend's parents for the very first time...

So I went to meet my girlfriend's parents for the very first time. Since I'm an Indian and she's a southern girl with a typical white trash borderline racist Jesus loving parents it took me a while to make a good image in their head about our future and stuff. Her dad seems to be a little happy about this relationship even though he tried to bring up 'hygiene issues' as of basic ass Indian stereotyping. Anyway so before I decided to leave I had to take a huge dump and did had a glorious shit BUT THIS FUCKING HUGE ASS TURD WON'T FLUSH. Its been 15 mins and 8 flush attempts. What the fuck is wrong with this motherfucker. What the fuck am I suppose to fucking do?

Rofl

use daddy's toothbrush to make it into 2 smaller turds

the only way out is eating it....and then become what you really are...an indian piece of shit

Pick it up and throw it in the top of the tank. Wash your hands and then just leave.

use a toilet brush!

Cheesewire it with dental floss

Put it on the street

Quit eating so much curried chicken you filthy Indian

Ask your girlfriend for help

>take a glove or in worst case wipes/toilet paper
>take it out of the water and break it into pieces
>flush gently
>happens to me everytime when i am an indian at my girlfriends parents house
>works everytime
>????
>profit

if doesn't work:
>fill a bucket of water if you have one in the bathroom and splash the water while flushing
>???
>profit

if it still doesn't work:
>take the turd out, break it and drain it down the shower hole

My sides

Shove it back in your ass

roll

call an indian tech support, they should help.

You didnt wipe your ass you filthy indian fuck?

Did a black man get stuck round the u bend that looks like a dick

Post pics of Southern Belle gf

Aziz! When is your next stand-up going to be!?

>mfw you find out your girl cheats on you
>mfw you find a bigger piece of turd that belongs to her lover
>mfw his turd clogged and blocks your turd from flushing
>mfw
>mfw i have no face

you need to reach in and dislodge it

it'll be easier to do that and scrub your hands than literally any other option

poo in loo

This is what happens when an indian uses the WC.

Go try with a Designated Shitting Street.

Since is not for the flushing; you should not flush. Such stupidness. Raise as your son of daughter, in old age is to care for needs.

SOAP. SQUIRT A BUNCHA LIQUID SOAP IN THERE. Then wait a coupla minutes and try again. Hot water, big bucket of water poured in there, any of these should work. GL

Because your skin is the same shade as shit, take it out and rub it on yourself. The shit will be like camoflage and since your Indian you probably already smell like shit. Her family won't expect a thing and you'll make a good impression.

Blowjob game is next level although I wish she was more southern, she grew up in Liverpool.

>grab it
>but it were it came out

ayy lmao

Fill the trash can with water from sink/shower/bathtub. Then pour it quickly directly on the turd, the regular flushing is not focused and won't do the trick.
Either that, or use your hand and then wash several times.

stop being indian that should to the trick

Kek

lol i know this girl. im going to foward her this thread.

i didn't know she was dating an indian dude tho

Op here, so I decided to pour a bucket of water and it was successful.

>mfw my biggest achievement for today was to flush a turd which is ironic to my ethnicity

Surprisingly nobody noticed the time I took in the restroom.
mfw gf is embarrassed that I had to face his 'racist dad'. Gonna fuck her while playing country music tonight.

good to see you pooing in the loo

Retard he has hard poops cause hes adapted. He needs to be more indian so as get the too hot poops

Good job, OP

>gonna fuck her while listening to country music tonight

Myfuckinsides

had this happen once and i had to put it in my purse. i threw it outside.

>I wish she was more southern, she grew up in Liverpool.

Southern?

Liverpool?

You meant Liverpool in New South Wales, right?

> What the fuck am I suppose to fucking do?

Have you tried not being Indian?

>gf
>his
OP is a trap-loving faggot. Abandon thread

>indian
>pooing in loo

Your story is fake

I swear to christ he meant like the Southern US.

Jesus, white trash, racist, etc.

Scoop it out of the toilet, scream "ALLAHU AKBHAR!!!" As loud as you can and pelt it at her dad.

use your hand and shove it down the hole manually.

>poo in loo

>my gf
>his
Love you some feminine penis huh?

Where's the toilet paper in that bowl sand monkey

shove it up ur ass again

No she was born in Virginia US, she moved to Liverpool at the age of 9 with her mother as her dad was a raging alcoholic however he has found Jesus or some shit now so doesn't really drink but smokes like a fucking steam engine. So now her mom and dad are back together but my gf decided to move to France because she hates her parents.

It's a typing error dickhead.

If you wanna insult and be funny at least be original.

>Love you some feminine penis huh?

You know the stereotype of southern girls from Liverpool with the jay-zus-luvin' white trash parents and indian boyfriends who poo in the loo.

That was flushed in the very first attempt

Indian food never gave me solid poops....

>No she was born in Virginia US, she moved to Liverpool at the age of 9 with her mother as her dad was a raging alcoholic

Speaking as a southerner* who moved to Virginia, U. S. of fuckin' A., I am so happy that you clarified the reason for moving from one of the most civilised states in the American colony to a backward violent city in England famed for drunken spousal abuse was because her dad liked a drink.

Now it all makes perfect sense.

> however he has found Jesus or some shit

I though you said you finally flushed it.

At this point I'm considering the possibility of doubting the veracity of your claims.

> smokes like a fucking steam engine.

Smoke.

A steam engine.

Steam.

Water vapour.

> So now her mom and dad are back together but my gf decided to move to France because she hates her parents.

She moved from Liverpool, England, to France because she hates her parents in the U.S.A.

Now it makes perfect sense again. Sorry for ever doubting you.

*[If I lived any further south, I'd have lived on the Isle of Wight]

Post pictures of her panties

Thats what you get for not going to your designated shtitting street, you curry nigger