Remember the good old days when Sup Forums was full of hackers, cp...

Remember the good old days when Sup Forums was full of hackers, cp, that one guy that injected glowing shit into his arm etc

Sup Forums was never good

Christina model
Sooooo many faps

until this day im still asking me if the guy with the glowing shit in his arm died.

Yes, but you weren't even born then. Fuck off.

kek Sup Forums never had "hackers" Just people that knew a bit more about computers than the average ID.10T.

>good old days

Someone clearly has an overly rosy view of Sup Forums. It was never good.

B...b...but I can use LOIC? Am l33t hax0rz nao?

>hackers
only a handful were real hackers. rest were just people with a handful of scripts which though they can be classified as hackers in the community they are looked at like jokes
all real hackers have moved on with life either in nice jobs or in jail
>cp
still around just more policed
>epic gets
this was never Sup Forums exclusive and still happens. prime example is fanfic of trump having hookers piss on one another on the bed the obamas stayed at in russia. that was reported as real intel and supported by cia in beginning. just doesnt happen as much since newer generations are raised as pussies

Check the rules

Sup Forums sucks today

remember when Sup Forums was good?

neither do i

Op u faggot, when the fuck was b like that? Did u get your shit off youtube fag? If u really knew what it was like you know it was still full of queers like you and other faggots bitching about politics and showing naked fat bitches.. Now its the very beginning where the fun was at, fucking tear just fell thinking about that shit

Wow. What the fuck is that glowing stuff, anyway?

I remember primordial soup, some guy microwaving his hand

Sup Forums is a safespace now.
Just ask the mods.

I remember a guy stealing a skull from a crypt and fucking it. Good times.

I member.

Yep, this one. Good times!