So this guy raped my underage sister

So this guy raped my underage sister...
He's probably getting away with it and I don't know what to do...
Wat do Sup Forums
[email protected]

Not fake and not gay

Bump

Sounds like you are a fucking pussy and she probably deserved it

I'm really upset and I don't know what to do... the police can't do shit apparently because of some jurisdiction bullshit

Just beat him to death. It'll be worth it.

Best way to go about this?

Shoot him at his home with an improvised gun, dispose of rounds

Make sure it looks like a robbery and hide your identity accordingly

Take blunt object and repeatedly strike him in the head...

Post pics of allegedly underaged sister. It will help me guage how mad at this guy i get

kek

support your sister as much as possible. revenge is something you would have to plan carefully, none of us can do that. we dont live your life or know his routine or yours.

Do you have video proof? You know for science, i mean evidence? We will help you review it for possible fap....i mean options.

Who cares if you go to prison, bludgeon his fucking head in with a hammer. People in prison won't give a shit cos hey, you killed a kiddy fiddler.

What? This guy lives in a lawless zone? He's a diplomat? Or the head of police? Sorry dude, you just set off my bullshit detector.

..Wait.. or are you actually saying guilt can't be proven?

Trump made rape legal. I'll be taking a turn with your sister next.

>buy a box (boxes) of bullets (preferably rifle rounds)
>use a vice grip to remove the projectile
>buy some firework fuse
>roll a bunch of paper on a broom stick, wet paper to make it stick
>fold bottom of roll up to close
>once your paper roll dries remove it carefully and fill it with the gunpower
>make 3 or 4
>tie a rock at the bottom of each
>light fuse and throw through windows

Put some of the bullets or rip up some casing to put inside as well, and you might get some shrapnel. Though perhaps the paper as container might mean there won't be enough pressure to send it flying at damaging speeds..

Before loading gunpower (be sure to pack the powder) use hotglue and the metal from the bullets and casings on the whole outside.

Do not try this at home

Sounds easier said than done - you're not gonna get a tight fit anyway, and the glue will tear about as easy as paper alone, so for shrapnel, there's not much benefit I think.

I still agree it shouldn't be tried at home. Or even a rapists home.

Is she hot?

Your sister is a roastie who is lying

Pay a couple of niggers to rape him. Or just a couple of big dudes.