This was shit but I still enjoyed it

This was shit but I still enjoyed it.

Nice blog

>tfw the age of Glaukino is over

Say what you will about the quality of fox programming, but at least they take risks. You would never see a show like this or x-files on NBC, CBS, or ABC.

It was actually decent you cuck.

Cersi should of been the terminator.

If Glau hasn't been cast in this crap it'd probably still be in production

You now remember the tranny ufo expert and desert funeral episodes

The second season was a load of shit you vapid fuck.

Better Sarah then Emelia

the fact that even in present times there are at least a douzen terminators around who are pulling strings in the background was a bit silly.

Anyone remember that scene where Glau wraps a rubber pole around a terminators neck? Best editing ever.

Except it wasn't shit. It's literally the best we've got since T2.

I turned that shit off 30 minutes in.

considering the fact that everything after T2 is a big pile of shit that's not that big of an accomplishment.

Terminator salvation wasn't great but at least we got to see the war between machines and mankind.

TSCC was good because it went way deeper into how Terminators work, how they think and develop over time. If you watched the show and expected action every episode then yeah you'd be disappointed, because that wasn't the point of the series.

The only thing I disliked was too much teen angst/drama in season 2 and Sarah's literal cancer episodes.

>TSSC states that every time someone from the Resistance goes back in time they create a new timeline
That show was fucking awful desu

>He's judging a tv show by retarded time travel logic which is flawed and contradictory since T2

>Skynet ensuring its own creation is """"silly""""
dumbass

That's the paradox-free time travel logic used in DBZ, it's the only way to have internally consistent time travel other than a closed causality loop.

you enjoy shit?