You know what to do Dubs decide (must actually contribute to the conversation)

You know what to do Dubs decide (must actually contribute to the conversation)

Meetme hoes are lame

I have a confession to make

Only place ive had any luck

Let's fuck

Want anal tonight

U wnt sum fuk?

Fuck your rules.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

OP here and shes not alone, shes with friends if that gives any ideas

Can I make you my cumslut

Are you one of the hot singles in my area the internet keeps telling me about?

Reroll

>need more threads like this

Hey baby, have you ever though of food while sucking dick? I was thinking about covering mine in ketchup and mustard and you could pretend it was a fucking hot dog

Winrar lalalalala

double dubs checked

What a sugar daddy?

Man up and band up and do it again

Send her this and say it's you.

Don't think she is

How was your day today? I had an ok day. First I woke up and had a piece of toast, then I went to *insert school/work/NEET*, and while I was there my mom came in and you wouldn't believe it, she was with a guy who wasn't my dad *if parents divorced, insert another woman*, I saw them way before they saw me, but they where holding hands- it honestly looked like they where on a date. I don't know why to think of this, any advice for me?
>if trips, include pic related

Rerolling for the lulz

Dubs got, fire away OP

She has no sense of humor. Tell her to get the stick out of her ass.

Double dubs get priority

I'm Italian. Wanna see my hard salami?

Will OP deliver? What will she say? Stay tuned to find out?!

Roll

rolling because this line is funny

Roll for this

Heyo

Rerollin

roll

oops

for what?

Roll for Harambe

Because would look good on top fucking me in the ass

Do you send nudes? I have a strange request. Can I see your left boob? Just the left one. I have memories of breast feeding and my mom only used her right boob. I think it scarred me, so I'm only into left boobs.

Wasted dubs

Rollol

Roll!

Roll motherfucker

Best one. Roll.

Roll for this

Salami aleykem my sister wana sum fuk?

Roller

"So, wich is it? Not hot or not single?"

Do it

This thread is dubproof

WIN

Surely OP will deliver

send this

Oh. I was really hoping that you were because I'm usually too shy to ask girls out. If you like me, you should ask me out now, because I probably won't be brave enough to do it myself even though you're really pretty XD

Do you like me? If not, do you think you could learn to like me? Because I'm a super awesome guy! Girls just usually don't like the nice guys, but I treat them really well!

So, so you like me?

roll

WINRAR

As you get the dubs

Dear user,

Today, at roughly 4:15pm EST, OP suffered a massive hernia in what was left of his one and only testical.
The shock and pain of aforementioned event caused immediate heart failure. His last known words where "I never intended to follow through with this post and see it to its natural conclusion"
Condolences and flowers my be sent too:
Mr. OP "the huge faggot" user,
1234 Moot Drive,
Chink Moot, USA 06988

OP = confirmed fag

Do eet, OP

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Quit rolling for shit, dummies. OP is long gone

ask her if she wants a sugar mommy

You stupid fucker

This

OP's who do this shit should be banned for at least a year. Asshole.

hey wait, didn't I rape you not too long ago and you failed at court because the judge raped you besides me, or am I mistaking you

this

roses are red
aliens are grayy
will u be the lmao
to my ayy

Read the fucking thread first, numbnuts.

Holy shit, please go fuck your mother