Fuck lads. fucking fuck fuck. A girl wants me to fuck her on thursday when she is home alone...

fuck lads. fucking fuck fuck. A girl wants me to fuck her on thursday when she is home alone. I've been talking to her for a while and she is ok-looking. I've been acting quite alpha when talking to her but i'm a beta irl and i told her im not a virgin, although I am. I don't fucking know how to be good at sex, I even have a mild case of phimosis, so im not even sure if I can have sex without a condom. FUCK ME what do i do

OP, all you literally have to do is get a hardon. Instinct will take care of the rest.

Prepare to cum buckets - it will be warmer and have more volume than any fap cum you've had before.

oh fuck man im not even sure if im gonna be able to get a hardon, im already so fucking nervous, ill be a wreck irl. FUck.

I'm going to need a pic to see what we're dealing with here m8.

alright give me a second

aw wait fuck man, i dont have any unique pics of here so the only pics i have is from her instagram, and some cunt is probably gonna reverse image search that shit and tell her about my post

Of the girl, not your dick, you faggot.

He wanted dick pics not pics of your gf numb nuts.

WHAT IS THE TRUTH

I'M SO CONFUSED

OP, are you actually Courage the Cowardly Dog?

Just post her ig pics guy, I'm sure no one gives a shit anyway. If it makes you feel better just crop it a little bit so reverse image won't work

fuck atleast that little nigger probably knew how to do the sex

Four hundred and forty four keks

okay i drew stuff on it so i think im good

How old are you, OP?

18 since a few weeks back

OP why don't you have a seat over there...

kek
if hiroshima is reading this, just fyi she is 18 i promise

She has nice tits OP. If you fail get your dick between those on Thursday, Jesus will be mad at you

nah man she is really into me, i think that wont be too much of a problem. I'm just worried if i can get in her

lol, petting will unlock the gate

Post your dick or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

I've just been giggling to myself like a retard. I was thinking 'wow, poor guy, he's really nervous about losing his virginity.' But then I thought 'what if everyone on Sup Forums encourages him to go through with it, he does and then gets diagnosed with AIDS next week.' Ah shit.

Sorry, but Sup Forums has size limit.So here it is.8============================D

jokes on you nigger i dont think i can fuck without a rubber because of my tight foreskin

op here, 1 sec

Uhh go to the gas station and buy xtenze or any other sexual enhancer. You'll stay hard and you'll go for much longer + ridiculous cum

She's kinda gross tbh famalam. Also, no ones first time is fucking amazing or even good usually. I got lucky as my first was a slut. We were in her basement and I never finished, thinking "THIS is what all the hype is about?"

Now I fuck one night stands on the reg and getting hard is a bitch... BUT anyway OP, don't sweat it too much. You're probably not going to be stellar your first time. Which means you can relax and just remind her that it's special for you (even if it isn't). You got this Sup Forumsro

hm yeah, not the best pic. She is probably a 6,5/10. And cheers mate, actually comforting words

op here. told ya foreskin was tight

Get fucking circumcised like the rest of the world that can enjoy their benis. I had a choice at age 7 and got it done. Never looked back. Most girls I know wouldn't really like foreskin in general. It matters. It was worth it imho and you'll enjoy it as much as she will.

Plus, you won't have to worry about that shit getting phimosis. The only people who advocate foreskin are the guys who never had it cut or those guys who can't afford it. Seriously.

yeah, i will most likely get it done. just really fucking awkward to talk about with my parents

Nice dick, shame about foreskin

thanks m8! Yeah i need to do something about it.