Have you ever gotten an erotic massage or happy ending user? I want to hear about experiences, thinking about it myself

Have you ever gotten an erotic massage or happy ending user? I want to hear about experiences, thinking about it myself

Yeah it's fucking awesome

story? that's not even a story you fucker

RubMaps is your friend

yeah, but they don't let you see reviews or good stories without paying which I'm not doing

True but I find it worth it. I go at least 2x a month, more if schedule allows. At the very least even without paying you can see which are labeled non-erotic and just avoid those.

true. and it always works out OK for you? sounds good, glad to hear that it's not stale data

Well I pay for the RM service, mostly just for peace of mind that I know exactly what I'm getting into. But I haven't had any issues. Not sure where you are but typically I pay $60-80 for an hour massage and have a $40 tip on top of that at the end. Some are aggressive before the HE and negotiate the tip, others just give me a HE and I hand them the tip after I get dressed. It's kinda pricey and a lot of times immediately after I'm like "goddamnit why didn't I just wank and save the cash" but I've had some awesome massages that I knew it was money well spent.

Feels good man.
I don't have any exciting stories.
You go in, you get a massage.
During the course of getting the massage your cum builds and builds with the anticipation of release.
The girl is never smoking hot (maybe once she was) so after the massage when she asks me to flip, I just close my eyes and lay back and enjoy the feeling of tiny oiled Asian hands on my rod until I explode everywhere. Then she cleans me off with a hot towel, some places even have showers. Then I put my clothes back on, she gives me a small cup of water, I pay the extra fee, then go about my day.

This. Immediately after I cum, I think to myself "fuck I just spent so much money unnecessarily"

This is literally every experience I've had too. You're face down 80% of the time so I don't really care how old she is or how she looks, although obviously young and hot helps.

this makes sense, good to hear a few varying experiences but all of them sound smooth, good good

sounds ideal, why I want one lol

It's pretty great

Anyone ever been to a FS one? Went to one on accident once when just looking for a HE. Was definitely interesting.

> Trip to thaïland, alone, last year
> First day, after 11h of flight, I want a massage cause I'm tired (a regular one, I'm not searching for hookers atm)
> Massage shop everywhere, pick one randomly
> Quite old girl but not ugly, ask me to get fully naked and lie on the couch
> Ok, sounds goods
> Get a 45minutes top quality classic massage
> I have to turn on the front. Obvisouly I'm hard as fuck
> She smiles at me
> ohshitwhatishappening.jpg
> continue massage, she is near my dick few times, I'm getting ultra excited
> finally she stops, and ask me if I want "more" for a little tip
> holyfuckyes.gif
> get a classic handjob, feels in heaven
> but start to realize I will not cum easily (fucking deathgrip). Note : I'm a virgin
> She let's me finish myself, while I suck her (nice) nipples
> Feels good
> I paid 1200 baht btw (30 euros)

I have few more if interested

There's seriously nothing to worry about except a brief moment of awkwardness if you ended up at a non-erotic massage parlor.
If I think I may be at a non-erotic parlor, I'll usually strip completely before the regular massage part and see how she reacts. If she suggests putting on a towel, You're probably in the wrong spot.

Agree. Rubmaps.com

Yes. Super fine Latina teen, it was amazing.

More of foreign places

Nope, sorry. More thaï massage experiences only...

great tip, might use this thanks :)

for sure more

Good enough for me