Can we please make this a thing?

Can we please make this a thing?

Can you please fuck off?

how many idiot would do it

gb2pol and jerk off everytime a black person dies like the rest of them

This

You can't possibly think many people would do this.. hence this is more probably some sort of false flag online op, trying to get the trumpanzees to post it and trigger some kinda anti-Trump reaction wave. But user, you can get that by simply posting it to twitter now, you know someone will run with it.

Fuck off back to Facebook you fucking moralfags, this is clearly not the website for you.

I piss for trump

No, the self appointed Steve Bannon of Sup Forums; you're a little, insecure, troubled man, aren't you? A little wet tit, right? Virgin. Angry. Small. So small. Hmm?

Make me, buttercup.

Go back to itching your asshole and smelling your fingers.

Wow.
You need to relax my friend.
Eat some nice food and go for a walk through a park.

YES! ALL MY YES!!

Why are there so many moralfags? 10 years ago, Sup Forums wouldn't let such a great opportunity for lulz pass.

Trumps a fucking disaster. Every time he opens his mouth he costs the US billions. Think about how many times his bullshit has made a stock price tank. And now Trumps fucked up immigration debacle will scare away hundreds of thousands of exchange students who pay premium prices to go to US universities that depend on that revenue.

This is amazing

So being a moralfag is closely tied to realizing whether something would be a good idea or not?

Proud to be moralfag then

Would probably be more affective if it were "jump for trump"

This already is a thing.

Has been for at least a month now.

Also nobody is falling for it and it's mostly just being shared by supporters

Except it sounds like support. Though just as noneffective.

I was implying Trump supporters would be more likely to fall for it.

I'm down.

or 'shoot yourself for trump' can work well too
already u have the weapons, give them a proper use

If you think about it, these dumbfucks pretty much already have shot themselves in the dick by supporting trump. How long until the instability Trump creates majorly fucks the economy?