Why is there so many young black girls that have these racist fantasies...

Why is there so many young black girls that have these racist fantasies? I have only been with to black girls but both of them were nervous to tell me but want me to call them niggers and slaves. One of them even wanted me to tie her up spank her with a belt as she is dressed in some old dirty clothes and punish her like a slave. I couldn't do that. But why is this?

Probably the same reason rape victims often get off on rape fantasy. It can either give them a sense of control, or help them reprocess the event in a different light.

because bdsm with a hang to degradation is one of the most common fetishes in the world

Yeah, that too.

And both of these girls hit on me. There were hot as fuck. But that means they hit on me just cause of this fantasy they had. in both relationships we fucked for awhile a lot and then just stoped hanging out.

Would you consider yourself pretty confident/dominant?

Yeah I guess but one was just light nigger talk the other wanted full out beating and like dragging her through the house and basically raping her. She wanted me to ass fuck her no matter how hard she cried I did the ass fuck and force her to take it but I couldn't like beat her and shit.

Yeah I guess

Eh, sometimes I think I'd like to dabble in raceplay, and I don't mind a bit of light smacking/choking but I don't think I could ever hit a chick.

I've only ever met one that even came close to being interested in it. She had much more of a daddy/incest thing going.

I guess it just goes to show how weird primate brains are.

Grotesque impulses are best released in a safe environment. A lot of people want to know how they'd handle extreme situations. What better way to react than enjoying it?

Guys like to be cuck'd
Girls like to be raped.
Guys like to be raped too so they turn into traps.
Klan members have jungle fever.
Catholic priests like to fuck boys
Rich white men like to get fucked by women with strap-ons.

Circle of fucking. Fuck the rules and fuck someone else while you fuck the rules. Love the filthy animal you are nigger faggot.

The only thing better than this is videos of racist white women being raped by niggers.

Well said.

>niggers
>hot
chose one, race traitor.

I don't think he cares.

Yeah I mean I was into it just that one was really asking me to beat her with a belt pull her around by her hair. Rape her call her nigger whore and how she a sex slave for white dick. Just crazy shit when she got drunk it was on. I did some fucked up shit to her but I couldn't just beat her even though she wanted it. I popped her with the belt some but she wanted it harder even though I was leaving marks are her. But we stop hanging out and she even thanked me for everything and said it was fun but she was over that. So she basically use me because if white haha where still friends I see her around sometimes say hey and talk for a little she's engaged now. If you saw her you would be like what the fuck. She's such a prep and father is lawyer and mom some doctor he first car was a fucking 45000 dollar benz in high school.

Most blacks beat the shit out of their kids.

As a result tons of black women end up with spanking and other bdsm fetishes.

I've been with more than a few woman and the black ones can take a belt whipping like you wouldn't believe.

I believe it, especially about her being a prep. The ones that are the most reserved are repressing a fuck ton of shit.

Everyone's got a certain amount of kink. At least those not asexual.

*two

because you are weak and can't even pleasure a woman

Do you think that's the case? I mean at this point there's no dads involved in most instances. You think the beatings would transfer from the mother to the someone willing to play the father/master/dominant role?

Like I said above, I've seen daddy issues (which you might say is due to absent fathers) but not so much on the BSDM side.

This is some of the dumbest shit ever.

There are two genders.

Dominant and submissive.

These women are submissives, and they get an extra layer to be dominated on.

She tould me would I mind getting together once and awhile after she is married I tould her just give me a call. I would do more to her now you know. I'm just glad she picked me you know. Just hard to do to someone but if she enjoys it then I will you know. It as always been a secret thing with us anyway. I own this old farm house I fixed up out in the country with fields and deep woods we played there so I think she has picked me for that feeling she has and gets. Because I think I fit the mold of her white fantasy slave thing. I beat her in a cotton field fucked her in the ass in the same field as she was almost screaming ass fuck your nigger whore. Just crazy shit it's fun. I think she stoped it because I wasn't doing all of it. But she has been hinting about doing it again because I think she knows she can't just find that with anyone and she enjoys it with me and what I can offer for her fantasy. But now I have to be ok with her being married and coming to my farm house to get her slave game on haha

These girls were never slaves though.

Yes. It's a control and submission thing. Their brains are wired for it .

No, but they still very much identify with it. I've heard my wife and her friends use the term "worked like a hebrew slave" on more than one occasion. It's like a cultural memory or some such shit that gets passed down.

What a pussy. Beating your whore slut while you ragefuck her is one of the only benefits of dating a crazy worthless bitch like that in the first place.

I would go for it. It's on her about the being married thing, she's a big girl and she can live with the consequences.

Holding back a bit probably worked in your favor, actually. This is some heavy shit ya'll are doing and she needs to feel safe, and I bet you make her feel safe to act out on those fantasies/inclinations.

I guess I can see it in a roundabout way.

That's normal, dude, They really like it when you hold their head down and cover their eyes and mouth while you fuck them mercilessly. It's like bonding for them. Dont' ask, it must be some genetic inferiority gene in them. It's probably how they even started race mixing at all, by being passive little cock-sleeves for their masters.

I think it's wise to remember only a tiny minority of people would ever admit to or be into most of that shit, as you describe.

Don't act like it's so passe. It's deviant as fuck, lol. I mean, how degenerate to fuck a nigger. I couldn't do it, it'd be like fucking a horse or some other animal.

Dude, are you really surprised? It's girls like that that have the most deviant fantasies, because they have never experienced real disenfranchisement and terror and helplessness, and so they become obsessed with that primal side of things they don't know.

It's also typical that once they try it, they pretend it never happened, lol

I'd add to that by saying white men have pretty much emasculated black men completely in the states. Sure, they like to play the role of ballers/rappers/whatever who have power, but really as a whole we've stripped all of that away from them leaving most of them scraps. Very little opportunity for them in the way of jobs or fatherhood. They eschew learning/education as 'too white'. White dudes on average bring home the bank, support families, are supervisors to the ones who have jobs. That has to play into part of it.

Well, life is learned by doing. Sometimes you do and you learn the fantasy should have stayed in your head.

Yeah she has tould me that I I'm the only one that she has ever tould about those feelings and fantasy she as. I know nothing would ever be said from her to anyone. Even if I was in a serious relationship. Even if I was married it would still be ok. We are just friends but have been fucking around since high school. In the past I have even been on dates and she calls or texts and tell her I'm on a date and she would just say ok call me when she's gone. So all that's cool just if she still wants it I will do it I enjoy it and since we stoped I have missed it. She tould me she was over it at first but she came clean to me the only day and said she needed a break to show her fiance more time and she loves him and really wants to get married but she was letting me know that she missed our time together and doesn't want it to end even when she's married. So this could be a life long thing which is cool. But just enjoy it when it's here I guess. She also tould me she would be so pissed if I stoped with her there is no reason why we can't continue even if you get married I still want it from you. So I just need to learn to be comfortable with what she's asking because she what's it

Well I enjoy it and it's good. This girl I'm talking about is a normal girl just black. Pretty as hell. But that's how you feel that's fine but there's nothing wrong with it.

It's rare with a woman to get a second opportunity like that. Don't let it be a regret in your life.

>she loves him and really wants to get married but she was letting me know that she missed our time together and doesn't want it to end even when she's married

Typical nigger whore.