Yo I need a favor from you bros

yo I need a favor from you bros
this bitch tried to make a show of me on my personal facebook a while back. not going into detail but she raised question in my family and I will never forget it. If you could go to her YT channel and either comment the meanest shit you can think of or just dislike it would be much appreciated. Shes also the most egotistical bitch you will ever meet. I have youtube accounts with over 80k subs and I will secretly promote any haters ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=28C3b0F-Sjc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yYuzjFLXLgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ill promote any haters I see with active subs or anyone who actively uploads

bump god dammit

shes also vegan..

bump

Nypa

should i just DDOS? or RAT?

Thread reported for raid request. Enjoy your temporary 30 day ban, you will see it within the next 5 minutes

wow thanks faggot. knew i could depend on /b

Sup Forums is not your personal army faggot.

@Random Things, you absolute faggot. just know if you comment your comments your ip address too and im watching

My ip is 192.168.1.1 do your worst faggot

Alson screenshotted this entire thread and sent it to her.

kek thats your public ip fucking retard id be ratting myself

Dude this is Sup Forums.. we're all dicks. I'm just here rustling jimmies. No worries.. she got zero likes from me anyway. Sadly no dislikes either.. At least I wasn't the faggot that reported you.

thanks user this isnt just a raid for fun she deserves it

Obvious bait

Random again What she do anyway?

lol i didnt even actually report it, but this dude believed it lol

I got a view outta her btw. Too bad she didn't click at ad..

woops i missed that. @Random your a faggot and id advise you delete your faggotory comment.

and btw id like to clarify thats legally obtained software and i have never used it to hack. just expirement so dont even bother report

It kind of is when it comes to raids

@tyler brooks.. kek

Sure thing bro.. said something nice to her and got a view outta it, didn't really like her vid btw. Not that it matters anyway. Wtf is up with her eyebrows?

shes gonna slice me oh sh1t

Ya though that was amusing. Deleted btw.. in hopes you throw one of my bids a like maybe? Kek

>I was sent here from Sup Forums

KYS

And apparently I'm a goddess?!?

I could get any vid on your retarded channel 1k likes in an hour or less. I told you hate comments would be promoted then you go and rat me out and ask for promotion. suck my fucking dick bitch

What's your chanel user?

One is music mixes with over 22k. one a ytp with like 4k and the other, my main one will give me away. I cant comment cause im not supposed to say anything bad due to monetization and younger audiences. youtube watches my activity like a fucking hawk

Tyler brooks u savage

What type of music mixes?

get the fuck out

countryjazztechnoblueshouserapdubstep its a new genre

youtube.com/watch?v=yYuzjFLXLgs

your laugh is gold

damn willowisp kekeek

@get out me swamp hahahahahahhhhhhha

@willowisp MVP