Hey guys, trying heroin for the first time tonight, can somebody rec me some good tunes to bump while I trip??

Hey guys, trying heroin for the first time tonight, can somebody rec me some good tunes to bump while I trip??
I know Duster and Red House Painters are considered "essitial"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/APrpB-i4d_E
reddit.com/user/SpontaneousH/submitted/
youtube.com/watch?v=k0t0EW6z8a0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

:)
youtu.be/APrpB-i4d_E

You could always you know not do heroin

haha epic m
y man!
I love memes!

How about you just not do that, it's not a road you want to go down.

ITT:
Cowards

curiosity killed the cat my man. I know random strangers on the internet have a hard time convincing people, but seriously, heroin is some difficult shit to keep out of your life if you ever want out. The easiest way is never to start. If you ever get addicted, stopping will be the hardest thing you'll ever know

Nine Inch Nails - The Downward Spiral
:^)

ITT: concerned people amidst the opioid epidemic

Ordered a sample of heroin, ordered 20 stamps the next day got scammed out of $120 I still thank jesus to this day

>"Dont do heroin goy its not safe!! Be sure to exercise 30 minutes a day and drink BULLETPROOF COFFEE, the "higher pleasures of the world" and the purest girls are reserved for g_ds chosen people goyim!! "

Actual pure heroin when done in a sanitary manner is as safe as saline for the body as long as you dont act like a nigger youll be fine OP

Is this really the level of degeneracy the right has stooped to today? Shooting up on heroin to get back at the jews?
Pathetic.

Retard

So I'm a coward for wanting someone not do the thing that killed
>14 of my classmates
>My best friends little sister (who was only 15)
>my uncle
>3 acquaintances and one close friend of a close friend
>the guy that lived above me for years
>a few coworkers and around a dozen people that I just "knew"
Ok kid. Maybe it's not an epidemic in your little white kid safe space utopia but it sure as fuck as an epidemic where I am. Wanna keep running your mouth?

It fucks with you user

You may not belie in it, but THEY believe it, people much smarter than you and much more powerful and successful than you believe it

pussy

just drink a bottle of cough syrup

Ok guys, Sasuke Itachi McBadass Cool Guy IV has reassured us that doing pure heroin is safe as saline. This is a guy who has done pure heroin, of course.

You should have been curbstomped as a baby

you know if you're going to be like that maybe it would be best if you just went through with it and removed yourself from existence

>a junkie is calling me a pussy
My fucking sides.

don't kill yourself, op

>This is a guy who has done pure heroin, of course.
I have actually, I use it not frequently, but regularly in my rituals to seek personal pleasure

Yeah because lab-quality heroin is what people go out and buy. Most people doing heroin are, ya know, drug addicts. They don't tend to be the most discerning folks regardless of race.

This one is preemptively for you.

People much smarter and more powerful and successful than me also think pedophilia is totally chill dude and that the earth is flat.

>accompanied by a misanthropic passage from Bukowski
You're an actual living meme.
Someone PLEASE dox this kid and take him the fuck out

Totally unrelated to the thread, but I realized just now that pouring one out for the homies that ain't made it is a modern version of the ritual libation.
Fucking weird, man.

Back when I used to use heroin occasionally, I liked to listen to My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult. Specifically, Confessions of a Knife.

The Downward Spiral
The Velvet Underground & Nico
White Light / White Heat

>People much smarter and more powerful and successful than me also think pedophilia is totally chill dude and that the earth is flat.
Your slave morality is showing goy

>potential addiction
>ever safe

people are so stupid it's unreal.

old friend of mine from my hometown died on new year's after sniffing heroin, dude choked on his vomit cuz his breathing was so depressed. "the man" wasn't screwing around when they said opiates are bad news; get your shit together OP, and that goes for everyone else ITT using this crap recreationally. maybe it's cool when you're a teenager in high school and nothing matters etc but i promise everyone else sees you as a pathetic loser.

t. btdt

AND
MANY
GOOD MUSICIANS

I.E.

LAYNE STALEY FOR EXAPLEMEP

what a tool

reddit.com/user/SpontaneousH/submitted/ If you are serious, it isn't worth it. This guy did the same thing supposedly. (haha Reddit!!! XD XD)

Holy shit

Don't wanna take the bait, but goddamn this is the most irresponsible post I've seen on here in ages.

Don't do heroin, kids. It's not safe in any amount, no matter what random strangers on the internet - or your friends - tell you.

youtube.com/watch?v=k0t0EW6z8a0

Don't take heroin etc. etc.

how viable is heroin OD as a suicide method?
Asking for a friend

Very.

nothing because you're just going to veg out not trip stupid idiot