Femanons, why would your brother sniffing your panties while he jerked off freak you out...

Femanons, why would your brother sniffing your panties while he jerked off freak you out ? He's only doing it for extra pleasure the same as if you decided to find your moms dildo while she's out to make yourself cream.

omg like totally thats my brother plus i would feel totally violated too id probably never be able to look at him again. i might not even consider him my brother anymore if he could do something like that

Self bump for curiosity.

TITS OR GTFO

But would you ram your mothers vibrator up your pussyhole ?

no why would i need to do that

If you didn't have your own and the nigger who's banging you was done trying to sort out his social security benefits you wouldn't think twice would you ?

Down*

well i could just txt someone else its not that hard

Any femanon that wouldn't mind her brother smelling her cunt and licking her skid marks ?

You should leave /b normie, I think you're more suited to normiebook.

nigggah.... i would puke if i did something like that, and i have 2 sisters...

come on, it's family. That's fkin disgustin!

well ive got it open in another tab already sooo......

How'd you know if you don't try ? Her pussy and ass smell like any other females.

Post dick for ratings then I'll post my sausage.

It's crossing a line that shouldn't be crossed. Soon he'll become obsessed and want the real thing. Then he'll be sharing his incest stories on Sup Forums.

Your brother should be the person you trust most with your feelings and pussy, you'd rather trust a random aids riddled nigger ? How does that make any sense ?

Are you asking as the brother?

Yes.

Why can't my sister walk into my room after coming home from a hard gym session with lots of squats involved, throw me her her sweaty musky pussy flavoured panties and say mom won't be home for an hour, have fun. Ŵheres the harm ?

Anal queen?

Post cock and I'll tell you then I'll post my sausage for you to rate.

>i could just txt someone else

FUCK IT, Why is that easy for girl ?????ghpoejthjoqojwh ùkeHRHJ

Bumping for kind sisters.

>i might not even consider him my brother anymore
not actually a choice you can make tho, retard. hes your brother forever whether you like it or not

Nice trips, go chew your sisters panties as a reward.

>decided to find your moms dildo

I found my mom's dildo when I was a kid

>it was huge

Huge because you were a kid (perception)

I barely even remember this now, but I did this with my sister's used panties for years growing up (when we were both teens). I'd literally just take them out of the laundry basket, sometimes 2 or 3 different pairs and sniff them while I masturbated.

It wasn't really about the fact that they were hers though honestly, I was just young and horny and I guess old enough to find it hot but not old enough to realize how fucking weird and messed up it was.

Seems legit.