Any Amerifags got tips for a Britfag moving to the US?

Any Amerifags got tips for a Britfag moving to the US?

Don't be a cuck like most of your population.

In which state will you live?

New Hampshire, checked btw

Why are you trying to climb aboard a sinking ship that is also on fire?

Not searching for a place of refuge, its just a better option than continuing to live here for me.

Yes. Stay on your gay little island, faggot. You didn't want to join us then, we don't want you now

>Implying the majority of the american population isnt cucked

What "then" are you referring to?

Colonial times, duh

>join
>colonial times

I had been told Amerifats were badly educated, but Christ user

No, you just can't handle my advanced logic with your simple european brain

Get a refund on your plane ticket, you're trading tea and crumpets for garbage and diabetes.

Do you have friends or family who already live in the US?

Yeah, moving in with some family but will be moving out ASAP.

British faggot also here
Move to us
Smoke us weed
Fuck us girls
Sounds like a plan that..

not going for the world class cuisine user

that's roughly the plan bro

KEK

Girls will go crazy for you if you have an accent. Use this.

Adapt to their ways, seriously. You don't want to be the annoying foreigner who's always saying "well, in *my* country, x, y and z". You need to understand them in order to socially interact with them. I lived there for several years, and it became clear to me early on that Americans are more different to us than you'd think. We're really much more similar to Europeans in lots of ways, our general outlook, etc.

don't be a dick
don't shit talk our culture *its shit we already know, but we are happy with it*
be white

Say you moved here because you think Brexit is evil and the liberal vaginas will come from the woodwork

If your really moving because you hate Brexit kill yourself

plus if your a B Mudslime then GL Coming here

So I've been told, any tips on US girls?

lube up ur butthole and prepare to get fucked in the ass

Not of Arabic descent nor am I leaving because of Brexit.

Only true up to a point. Go to some random city no-one cares about, and they'll cream themselves. I lived in New York and no-one there gives a fuck about your accent.

OP's going to NH, so he should be able to make use of it

get ready to have a cheating whore of a gf
so just be yourself, crumpet

Meh, they're pretty basic. They expect to have money spent on them, so bear that in mind.

No tips really. If you have an accent you can walk up to pretty much any girl and as long as you don't say anything super autistic she'll at least give you the time of day.

Yeah I've traveled back and forth a whole lot and have noticed this, its strange but I'll adapt. What do you mean by 'general outlook'?

I wouldn't expect it from an American moving to my country so I wouldn't do it there. Besides, being British means that politeness is almost genetic.

I can work with this. Ez.

I'm not socially awkward at all so that isn't too much of a worry for me.

Hard to explain... Difference, in humour, difference in worldview. Americans are weirdly over-sensitive about a lot of things. We're generally more cynical. Stuff like that. There's a whole intense atmosphere of racial tension, which is unpleasant. But you'll work all this stuff out yourself. It's interesting, be observant.

Yeah, this is the best thing about the people there. They're really friendly and polite and willing to talk to you. So if you have that whole British outer shell thing where you feel uncomfortable interacting with strangers, you should learn to get over that. Sometimes it's a bit too much, but mostly it's great. Easy to meet people, make friends, etc.

I've noticed the humor difference a lot. World view too, very much so. Thanks, I will take all of this into account.

Nah. There aren't any tips on US guys, either.

If I've noticed anything its that Americans are A LOT more friendly than Brits. At first this was jarring for me on my first lengthy visits simply because I wasn't used to it, I found it easily adaptable though considering that most NH residents seem to be generally friendly people. I can imagine this changes as you move toward cities just like here in London or any major city.

Buy crocs

yes there is faggot, if i had a qt britbong pip pip boyfriend i would want him to rub my chubby ludder

fug

American's by and large are uneducated and irrational. Avoid rural areas. Most people are not fond of Trump, despite his popularity on this site.

At least you're moving to NH. The northeast is probably the least retarded part of the country.

Get a gun. You need to protect yourself from the brown people.

any recommendations?

I've noticed this on some occasions, more so the uneducated part, almost laughably so. Why avoid rural areas?

50calbb pistol. British fag ere.

You hear about blacks in America being disproportionatly dangerous, and it's pretty true OP

hm, I don't understand why race is such an issue in the US. Most of the time racial tensions are very calm here, people just tend to "get on with it".

Buy a firearm.
Learn to use it (in defense of life and property).
Handegg is optional, don't let jockstraps tell you otherwise.

I plan on doing this.