What would you do if you saw Grimes at Wal-Mart?

What would you do if you saw Grimes at Wal-Mart?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tv9YoYCKNoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

see if she let me hit

Faint

damn she has that in-bred shit going

I'd thank her for her awesome art.

>mayo
isn't she vegan?

see if she hit me

Ask her what she's doin with all that mayo
Also offer to sell her my Juno 106 since its a much better synth than that piece of shit digital analog modeling GAIA she uses

Just say Hi, don't wanna annoy her.

beat her with a hammer

"Hey, Grimes, user here. HUGE fan of your work."

Then proceed to strangle her to death

>Also offer to sell her my Juno 106 since its a much better synth than that piece of shit digital analog modeling GAIA she uses
Hold on a minute: why this Gaia hate? What is wrong with that synth? It's made by Roland, ffs. Even if it would be worse than a 106, it matters what you do with it. I'm 100% sure that she has done way more interesting musical things with a Gaia than you with an 106.

>death threat
What FBI is thinking about this?

We're okay with it desu, if it wasn't grimes though we'd take it very seriously.

So salty lol

No.

Why?

underrated

ffs user i'm eating. i'm so sick of seeing this greasy genetic train-wreck every time i come to this board

>sick of seeing
Then stop coming here to look.

You are to blame for your own problems desu.

>Then stop coming here to look.
fuck you. i've been coming here for years. i'm not going to stop just because some obsessive shitposting virgins recently decided to start spewing diarrhea all over the catalogue

>i've been coming here for years
if it was true you'd knew they spam her since her 2012 album

i started posting here in 2012. there was no shitposting about claire herself and there was at the most a thread about visions every other day.

that's it. the fact that you have a screenshot of one user saying otherwise doesn't mean shit

>posting a musician on Sup Forums is now shitposting
why dont you care about others 'shitposts' on this board?

this is grimes publicist

>they've been posting her everyday for 5 years but it became shitposting only recently

>i'm not going to stop
If you don't care enough to actually do something about it, why whine ITTs like a small child? Ignore what you don't like and move on.

punch her, worth going to jail for. She's Canadian so she doesn't have rights here.

>What would you do if you saw Grimes at Wal-Mart?
>not a shitpost

1. other artists aren't as hideous
2. other artists don't get spammed nearly as much
3. other artists don't have a beta-fanboy defense militia that will explode into babbling absurdity any time someone expresses a dissenting opinion of her

>her
>everyday
reread my post user

>implying

Pretty much the same thing I do here.

Ignore her like the plague.

but you don't ignore

>If you don't care enough to actually do something about it
what do you think i'm trying to do by making these posts?

'grimes i love your work'

and if she was amenable to conversation i would ask her about her VST plugins

Wow 3 grimes threads at once when will the suffering end

buy her mayo so she lets me experience Life in the Vivid V

An even bigger fool of yourself? If you've actually been 'coming here for years' as you say, then you would know for a fact that whining about things being posted here just leads to those things being posted more. Because trolls exist, and Sup Forums is an open-posting discussion board platform.

lmao what a sperg
this particular post most likely wasn't that serious nevertheless it keeps offend you

I don't envy grimesfags' lives at all

>Using a retarded meme term like 'grimesfags' unironically
>expecting to be taken seriously

Do a creepshot.

you don't understand. this isn't about getting trolls to stop being trolls. that will never happen.

it's about bringing the problem to the eyes of the general community of sane posters.

user i'm going to be real with you. unless the accusers are right and you're actually getting paid to do this, you need to seriously reconsider what you're doing with your life.

waifuism is a direct result of unfulfilled sexual desires. the more you post about grimes here (nearly 24/7 at this point) the more you're distancing yourself from ACTUAL potential sexual partners. the more you distance yourself from actual potential sexual partners, the more of a shut-in waifuist psycho you're going to become.

end this downward spiral that you're eagerly flinging yourself into. go outside.

better yourself.

not him. not even into waifus. what's wrong with being a waifuist psycho? why do you /need/ to get laid? inb4 it's le natural part of life everyone does it etc.

Ignore the goofy bitch like I did in Manchester

>inb4 it's le natural part of life everyone does it etc.
this is the answer to your question. you're brain is programmed to have sex and create intimate relationships with other human beings. when you don't do this you're essentially starving yourself of something that you need and it psychologically fucks you up.

if you want proof all you have to do is look at the posters in these threads

>it's about bringing the problem to the eyes of the general community of sane posters.
user, the only problem to be found here is people like you openly encouraging trolls with your bait-chomping behavior.

If you truly can't tolerate seeing music-related things posted/discussed here which you yourself don't happen to like, then you should stop coming here. This is the open Internet - it's not your own personal safe-space.

i will say this once again. this thread is NOT music related

>you're brain is programmed to bla bla bla

yeah that's what i thought. take it to /evopsych/ my fine little man.

1. Denial

Denial is the refusal to accept reality or fact, acting as if a painful event, thought or feeling did not exist. It is considered one of the most primitive of the defense mechanisms because it is characteristic of early childhood development. Many people use denial in their everyday lives to avoid dealing with painful feelings or areas of their life they don’t wish to admit.

you're a moron. please kill yourself?

i considered grabbing an official definition of argumentum ad hominem but you're not worth it.

>the more you post about grimes here (nearly 24/7 at this point) the more you're distancing yourself from ACTUAL potential sexual partners.
>people who post about music on /mu are actually just venting their sexual frustrations on others
user, just because that might be what you would do says nothing about anyone else. I post here about Grimes' music (and music in general) because I am a professional neo-classical musician who is fascinated (both for personal enjoyment and professional business reasons) by such matters. And the open Internet is one of the most interesting places to suss out what other people think as well.

What are your usual reasons for posting here?

I'd hurt her

>if you want proof all you have to do is look at the posters in these threads
user, you can't prove something with a tautology.

okay. if you really think that you can't live, happily even, without sexual relationships, then YOU (you) are weak, and that's just you, not everyone else. do i need to grab the dictionary definition of projection for you, faggot? bye

see

Then why are you posting in it? Like I said, responding to troll bait makes you just as much a part of the problem as them.

maslow's heirarchy of needs is nearly unanimously accepted as a foundational model of modern psychology.

waifufags are deficient in the third layer so they try to make up for it by creating artificial intimate relationships with online pictures or drawings of people

i have to go play soccer with friends. i hope i was able to talk some sense into at least some of you. God knows i tried

>maslow's heirarchy of needs is nearly unanimously accepted as a foundational model of modern psychology
>(citation needed)

What are your usual reasons for posting here?

right some faggot drew a triangle about it so it's a fact. my fucking gay english teacher brought this up in 10th grade. talk about perversion of nature. why would i listen to drivel about psychological imperatives from a man who's basic biological drives are malfunctioning? why would i listen to it from you?

>not talking about music on /mu

LOL you don't want to see it, yet you comment. Because you're in love with her. Hahahahaha.

Ah man finally I get it with you types. Just can't fucking move on, but gotta chime in with your 2 cents about how much you hate her but yet you know everything about her, and you can't stop looking.

Get help.

I'd introduce myself, tell her I've enjoyed her work and then tell her to hurry up and make another album. Chop chop sunshine, get to it.

j/k.

This chart is clearly bullshit. Grimes should be on the bottom there. Grimes is love, grimes is life.

Psych student chiming in. It actually isn't accepted all that much anymore, because it completely discounts for the fact that humans are capable of processing multiple need levels simultaneously. Maslow's Heirarchy is a cripplingly reductive model for how the human mind works because it models thought processes on a two-dimensional linear level, whereas in reality the mind works on a 4-dimensional holistic (as in the opposite of linear) level.

Wonder where the last 5 years went because she'll probably be working at Wal-Mart in 5 years
after the next indie waifu replaces her.

try to look under her skirt to see how big her benis is

Yeah, you've always had a thing for penises haven't you? It's okay, we won't tell.

There's a reason for things pic related. And lyrics like:
>If you don't need me
>Just let me go
youtube.com/watch?v=Tv9YoYCKNoE

If common topics on this board trigger you, then you don't need this board in your life.

kill myself

you're not into benises? what a faggot lol

Not sure what you're getting at.

It's okay if you're gay. Like I said. I don't care. People who tend to over use that "faggot" thing tend to be pretty closeted.

oh they must have delusions of having their devices hacked too

that goblin will never come close to this qt

Who is that?

lavren mayberry of chvrches, better known as the goddess queen of Sup Forums

fear is the center of the brain, the reward system revolves around it, everything revolves around fear. if i saw Grimes at a Walmart i would splash her with holy water and tell her to fuck off

No idea. :/ Never heard of her.

now you have

If Grimes isn't your cup of tea discussion-wise, then why are you still here on /mu in 2017?

i bet you've fucked lauren, bullshitter. everyone has

Who said she wasn't? Are you confusing my posts with someone elses?

literally lanky kong

Lauren.... nope never fucked a lauren. I'd remember that name.

>there are people in this shithole that think a GOBLIN is for sexual

what is wrong with people honestly

your little sister is ugly

what a qt

is that even human

They be trollin' my man. It's fun for them.

you've fucked too many people to remember

No way man. I haven't talked to your mom in a while though. How's she doing? Still baking those pies I like?

Lol apparently. I assumed based on context that you must be . My mistake.

>fear is the center of the brain
Fear is a single psychological emotional construct. The center of the brain is the Limbic System, which is understood to be the source of ALL emotional constructs - not just fear.